Poll: Do you prefer short hair or long hair on men?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My long hair is the envy of my female friends and the older ladies on the streets compliment me on it, thinking I visit a hairdresser frequently. I enjoy the dismayed look they give me as I tell them I've not been to a hairdresser in over a year.

All in all, I think not all men look good with long hair, some of them look like a dirty mop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Well, that's plain out discrimination against bisexual women.
    Really, are we really going there?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Always wondered what the ratios are here. Assume both the short hair and the long hair is properly taken care of and belongs to an average looking guy.
    I have seen guys with with beautiful long hair and guys who look way better with short hair. So, I think it's hard to generalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I have seen guys with with beautiful long hair and guys who look way better with short hair. So, I think it's hard to generalize.
    The point of the thread is to say whether you like short hair more than long in general.

Is that even Chris' hair? Isn't it a wig?
    The first Thor was a wig..every movie after that was Hemsworth's real hair

I've never understood why, but something about it just makes them look powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Unless you a rock star or something I think dudes should keep their hair short

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I've never understood why, but something about it just makes them look powerful.
    It's their natural state - it goes back to the more primal days before civilization restrained those things in favour of a clean and neat look. I also think sexual dimorphism comes in to play - we assume since women should have long hair the opposite should be the case for men.

I do but it depends on the man and his ability to 'wear' such a style. Which is just like any other fashion in human history- they all depend on the person wearing said style.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    It allways weirds me out how many girls are apparently bisexual or lesbian online. Sometimes i think it's just a trick to get attention. Hell I don't even think all of them are females
    I'm guessing most girls that play online games are just gay.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    with a face like that, you'll not have any trouble getting attention....
    What is so special about a face like that?

I don't really mind tbh. I like both. It all depends on the person. Not everyone looks good with long hair or short hair or X color etc.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    What is so special about a face like that?
    it's very attractive... >.>

like... very very...

The point of the thread is to say whether you like short hair more than long in general.
    I mean, I think short hair is more professional looking, but then again I hate wearing business attire and hate the corporate standard for hairstyles for both genders. So I guess my answer is that people should wear their hair how they like and I don't really have strong feelings either way.

How do you like that non-answer of an answer?

Deleted
    long as in really long? shoulder length?

really long hair looks super ugly imo, shoulder length can look good I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Oh yeah, females can't exist on internet You do realize that around half the world population is females? Why is it so difficult to believe, that some people on internet might actually belong to that 50%?
    I Think you misread my post

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a gay man, and I cannot stand guys with long hair! It puts me off so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel that the perpetuation that men with long hair is a bad thing is a social norm that needs to die out. I once tested a theory walking though my town center, looking at all the men and women I pass, at how many women had long hair compared to men. I came to a rough conclusion that around 90% of women I saw had long hair, or long hair tied up, of differing lengths, while men, only like 3-4% had long hair.

Its a social construct that men with long hair is bad while women with long hair is acceptable.

I think if the guy is sexy already, then long hair adds a level of ruggedness that short hair wouldn't achieve.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2015-12-20 at 12:33 PM.