Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty does not violate the 8th amendment.
    First, you seem to forget that the 8th Amendment not only prohibits cruel and unusual punishment (which the death penalty would be considered in this case), but also excessive bail, which it seems you were also upset about.

Secondly, you also seem to be anti-14th Amendment by calling for her execution without Due Process. Calling for the execution of people committing petty theft and possession of drug paraphernalia is ridiculous, even by your standards. I guess it was foolish of me to expect you to actually care about the Constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's still illegal to drink and drive ANY MOTORIZED VEHICLE NO MATTER IF IT'S A FUCKING MOTORIZED TRICYCLE GOING 3 MPH.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I'm quite simply tired of there being such a massive effort required to manage filth.

It is my personal opinion that we would all be better off if the filth were simply disposed of.

I'd rather help the good than have to split efforts between them and the rubbish.
    Find a mirror. The 'filth' is strong in your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite simply tired of there being such a massive effort required to manage filth.

It is my personal opinion that we would all be better off if the filth were simply disposed of.

I'd rather help the good than have to split efforts between them and the rubbish.
    well let's start with your mindset.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly do we, the civilized members of humanity, have to tolerate this sort of utter garbage?
    you're not civilized or more than garbage if you go to walmart to buy anything other than a tv or a drink

this is undoubtedly the most awesome thing that has ever happened in any walmart ever. she's the only type of person i want to see in walmart. hell, i want her number

So this degenerate subhuman piece of parasite filth is just set free to inflict who knows what harm on society?

Why exactly do we, the civilized members of humanity, have to tolerate this sort of utter garbage?

Why can we simply not put it down like a rabid animal?

Why is that not acceptable?

The world is FULL of decent people in need and yet we waste countless resources, countless hours, and of course countless innocent lives tolerating those who completely reject the civility the rest of us all adhere to.
    The fuck is wrong with you? Wishing death on someone because they got high and stole some groceries?

10+ Year Old Account
    idk maybe he lives somewhere where the people in walmart don't look like they were bred in a trailer park near a power plant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The fuck is wrong with you? Wishing death on someone because they got high and stole some groceries?
    just another day in the life of a right wing conservative. death to poor people! now not every right wing conservative believes in this but sadly their voices have been hijacked by people like rush limbaugh, scott walker, and zombergy here.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF she looks like a cute little kid, lol.

Lets say you get your wish and such filth did get done away with. What would be the next bar set for what is and is not tolerated and how could it properly be regulated without potential corruption?

Also, what this person did was ultimately harmless compared to what could have happened with similar drugs in other situations. She can still be redeemed and set her life straight if the meth addiction isn't too set in.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

So this degenerate subhuman piece of parasite filth is just set free to inflict who knows what harm on society?

The world is FULL of decent people in need and yet we waste countless resources, countless hours, and of course countless innocent lives tolerating those who completely reject the civility the rest of us all adhere to.
    You are an awful person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    just another day in the life of a right wing conservative. death to poor people! now not every right wing conservative believes in this but sadly their voices have been hijacked by people like rush limbaugh, scott walker, and zombergy here.
    Not even Rush Limbaugh would go that far (yes, I do listen to Rush Limbaugh). Zombergy's not even taking a conservative stance here...more like a fascist one or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Not even Rush Limbaugh would go that far (yes, I do listen to Rush Limbaugh). Zombergy's not even taking a conservative stance here...more like a fascist one or something.
    no he's talking more along the lines of scott walker and friends. who have a public disdain for poor people.

10+ Year Old Account

If this is what you think, you are among the "subhuman degenerate filth". Meth or not meth.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

I think you need some psychiatric help if you think of people this way.. It is just sad that you think so lowly of someone that might actually need help.. All she was doing was eating and drinking while on one of those motorized scooters.. Not like she walked in and started shooting up the place, really dude just take a chill pill and think about the idiocy you have written in this thread..

She's not bad looking.

$1,500 bond, is that really enough to keep someone from fleeing?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account

Oh General-OT...never change. Never change.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's something funny to do when bored, i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    You're calling for the execution of a 20 year old woman for public intoxication and petty theft?
    What he's doing is trolling the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    What harm? She just drove around and binged...
    Oh no, people's delicate sensibilities!
    She was high on meth and drinking. You can't do meth anywhere and you can't drink in public like that or drive things around if you have been drinking, even if is it some scooter.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

She was high on meth.

Which means its possible she was high on meth as she drove to the store.

It certainly means shes playing her part to enable the demand for meth in the area.

And in general shes a fkin dirtbag of the highest caliber.

Tolerance is for people who talk too loud at a restaurant or leave their cell phone on ring during a movie ...not for people who fuck their brains with chemicals and put others at risk with their degenerate behavior.

The Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty does not violate the 8th amendment.

We just need to expand the criteria of a "capital crime" and we can start getting rid of the trash.

Think about all the money and time we could free up to helping decent people if we weren't managing the filth of humanity.
    So I am hearing you want to come up with a final solution to cleanse society of filth.

Happy Holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.