Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, I mean.. I didn't think it was gory; hense the quotations. Hell, it didn't even phase me, but than again, I understand that Ugg boots can be traumatizing to some.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Did he get his rapper name from one of those Facebook games? Take the the first letter of your first name and the first letter of the street you live on.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok I'm taking a risk, I fixed the OP with a link (and verified said picture is not in the article)

- - - Updated - - -

By gore he means "blurry photo of a body with a small pool of blood under it". Sorry couldn't resist. :P
    Well it was a picture of a dead guy with blood splatter

Ok, so someone fires shots at other people in a mall and gets killed by the police, I have no problem with this

Can someone post the article in English?

Obviously with that name the world has lost a person with tremendous talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    Ok, so someone fires shots at other people in a mall and gets killed by the police, I have no problem with this
    But the question is, will there be a call for an internal investigation?

How do we know it wasn't an airsoft gun like Tamir Rice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok not going to say he deserved it or had it coming, but a rapper named Donkey Cartel, uh yeah!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

How was a donkey shooting guns ?

Quote Originally Posted by Goonygoon View Post
    Guy gets shot for pointing gun (and opening fire according to the witness) at a police office... News at 11.
    But the racist police are killing black people! Let's see if there's riots in NC over this when there have been plenty of white people killed by police this year with 0 riots.

Does it really matter if it was an airsoft gun? Walking around with a gun in your hands in a mall and pointing it at people is not really a smart move.

It's not like you can instantly see that it is only a airsoft gun anyway. Safety first imho. (Safety of the good guys)
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-12-29 at 07:40 PM.

Should the cop had waited until after he was shot to do something about it?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Obviously with that name the world has lost a person with tremendous talent.
    From what I could gather through quick google-searches, he had about a dozen previous criminal offenses, at his young age of 18 years, and was arrested multiple times. One of those arrests stemmed from him shooting a 12-year-old boy.

And as we all know, the greatest forms of art are based on emotional and physical trauma, so the rough and dangerous life he had experienced so far would've surely made him the greatest rapper to have ever existed.

Humanity is definitely much worse off now that he's gone. Definitely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Should the cop had waited until after he was shot to do something about it?
    Well, in a country where owning a firearm is a right, you'd typically expect cops to wait for those firearms to be misused before killing everyone who has one.

Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Yeah... because names like TI, Lil' Wayne, T Pain, Twista, Twisted Insane... yup, those names (without the context of who they are) are the names of winners too.
    Yeah well those are stupid people with stupid names too. And if it equals it all out I don't think Dimbag, Skuzzbucket or a few other goofy names like deadmaus are winners either.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, in a country where owning a firearm is a right, you'd typically expect cops to wait for those firearms to be misused before killing everyone who has one.

Right?
    It says right in the article that the officer had heard multiple shots fired in the mall. That's why he went to check it out. When he got there a gun was pointed at him. The gun was pointed at him. That's misuse enough.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

It says right in the article that the officer had heard multiple shots fired in the mall. That's why he went to check it out. When he got there a gun was pointed at him. The gun was pointed at him. That's misuse enough.
    Why is there a need to discuss this "issue" here then? When all things worked as intended.

Deleted
    Right, thought you were commenting on Tamir Rice since he was mentioned in the comment you responded to. Tamir Rice was gunned down in two seconds, with no time to evaluate the situation or to make sure the person being executed isn't within their rights to have a gun, or at the very least make sure it's not a goddamn toy gun. Which it was.

And these cops walked. Because the prosecutor testified in defense of the cops. Unheard of, but, hey, they're cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Right, thought you were commenting on Tamir Rice since he was mentioned in the comment you responded to. Tamir Rice was gunned down in two seconds, with no time to evaluate the situation or to make sure the person being executed isn't within their rights to have a gun, or at the very least make sure it's not a goddamn toy gun. Which it was.

And these cops walked. Because the prosecutor testified in defense of the cops. Unheard of, but, hey, they're cops.
    This thread isn't about tamir rice.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    This thread isn't about tamir rice.
    He was mentioned. You responded to the comment mentioning him.