Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    You disliked Islam bro. You deserve that slap on the wrist. How DARE you speak bad on Islam. Only Christianity bashing is allowed here.

But yeah , it's stupid for any feminist to support a culture who would gladly great women as objects and justifies killing them for being raped , as an ally. It's stupid as shit.
    It's amazing how he stays being a mod when he is blatantly biased.

OT, sadly I saw this happening. I have no problem with immigration and I do feel for those fleeing war, but allowing too many into a pretty small country with no real game plan is insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    And yet people were still reminded that it was "WrongThink" to bring up their nationality or religious affiliation.
    Not as far as I recall, everyone said they were Asian Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Something vaguely similar happened in Rotherham, in fact it was worse, where the local police force decided that they wouldn't press investigations into abuse too hard for fear of upsetting the local Muslim communities.

When is was discovered that they'd done bugger all about the abuse for ages, the police were condemned by everyone, including the local Muslim communities.
    The solution is to just enforce the law. People can argue about politics all day but if you just enforce the law evenly then you can hold your head high.

If people want you gone then it will happen. So fuck it. Do your job and let the higher ups worry about that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    The solution is to just enforce the law. People can argue about politics all day but if you just enforce the law evenly then you can hold your head high.

If people want you gone then it will happen. So fuck it. Do your job and let the higher ups worry about that shit.
    I said something similar in my first post.

We pay the police to do a job, so it would be nice if they did it.

You disliked Islam bro. You deserve that slap on the wrist. How DARE you speak bad on Islam. Only Christianity bashing is allowed here.

But yeah , it's stupid for any feminist to support a culture who would gladly great women as objects and justifies killing them for being raped , as an ally. It's stupid as shit.
    Well deserved ban, stop crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    There is a reason I firmly stand against accepting male refugees from countries that consider women property.
    Me too. It's nothing personal against any of them, but their cultural values are just unacceptable regarding women in western world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

See I don't understand. Why don't the radical Feminists especially the ones in Sweden and believe me there's lots here rally against stuff like this instead of the crap they usually do and be made a laughing stock of?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Well deserved ban, stop crying.

Yeah. I'm crying over someone else's infraction that leads to what? A couple days tops ban? I'm so hurt. I'm crying here bro.

And way to go talking about bans and not even adding anything to the discussion. You literally poster just to talk ban. Hell, at least I went back on topic.

Now wipe my tears for me or else.
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    See I don't understand. Why don't the radical Feminists especially the ones in Sweden and believe me there's lots here rally against stuff like this instead of the crap they usually do and be made a laughing stock of?
    Because they only have power against the white patriarchy. Anything else its just a pissing match of who's more disadvantaged in society.

Because the goal is to acquire as much oppression "credibility" through "intersectionality" (aka legitimate appropriation) to make unreasonable demands. Not that there aren't real activists fighting for women who really are oppressed in the third world. You just don't hear about them because they aren't attention whores sitting on their asses in the 1st world.

- - - Updated - - -

And for criticizing another culture, especially one that isn't "white," you would be labeled a racist. You clearly aren't, but that's how the game is currently being played.

You know, the women fighting for equality in the region are heroes. I mean that. This one police woman arrested this guy with connections and she wound up dead shortly after.

That takes a level of balls few humans have.

They need our support. Not these idiots talking about stare rape and mansplaining.

i fail to see the problem, they wanted inmis on their country, this is what you get, dont come crying to momma now that your decision is backfiring to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i fail to see the problem, they wanted inmis on their country, this is what you get, dont come crying to momma now that your decision is backfiring to you
    The problem is that they expected.....idk somethings that weren't like the televised stuff we've heard and seen for a decade? Maybe they thought if you take somethings out of thier environment they'll adapt. What didn't count was -how- it'll adapt...

Glad to see that legitimate criticism and logic are criteria for a "well deserved ban." Feelz > Facts amirite?
    If you can't see why that person was infracted then idk what to tell you. Just because people of x religion does terrible things, doesn't mean they all do.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I don't understand how people can seriously be concerned about "legitimizing" the position of people who are "hostile towards refugees" (or migrants as the PC police are trying to get people to refer to them) when the people coming in come from cultures that literally objectify women (something that is only fantasized about here in the West as a grievance, although it never, ever applies to men /eyeroll) and think it's ok to have sex with minors because it was ok back in their home country. The victim should always be considered before these attackers "feelings" and when a pattern starts to emerge it is the responsibility of the government/police to protect the citizenry. "Multiculturalism" and "diversity" are not more important than SAFETY.
    Hey maybe the US should take in a ton of refugees and they somehow rape a feminist female and see what type of implosion it causes in the SJW community.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Hey maybe the US should take in a ton of refugees and they somehow rape a feminist female and see what type of implosion it causes in the SJW community.

It will be blamed on western rape culture. They will not report the names or ethnicity of the people involved and will most likely do what our Euro friends do, hide it.

And I'll laugh. So long as my sisters are not victims of this I don't care. I welcome it. Swapping to Islam isn't so bad considering I don't give two shits about any religion.

And that's not what he said at all lmao. But that's a fantastic straw man you've built! He mentioned the forbidden words of "feminazi" and "sjw". He was Infracted for that post and that triggered his ban. But thanks for playing. ;P

Edit: Also, Cenk from The Young Turks would like you to kindly stop using his apologist rhetoric fallacious reasoning.
    He deserved it, get over it.

Deleted
    There is no "them" possible, they aren't strangers, already.

" It's US now ".

End'us 2015.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Well, how long will they stay popular nor keep their face, when it comes to the light that they are hiding a lot of abuse cases?
    Media around here are lying to the extreme. They interview their own camera team do somebody can play the confused weird far right neo nazi, they throw firecrackers at the police during demonstrations to incite violence (as little as I like the group in question, there's video proof), they either don't report at all or change names from Ahmed to Peter and stuff like that.

Then they sit on the TV and whine big fat crocodile tears about people slandering them as "Lying Press", just to be called out by an ex justice minister who says that during interviews he was told NOT TO speak about refugees or migrants but act like this were your average citizen.

That's fucked up. They're guests in the country, if they can't deal with the laws they should be kicked out. Not coddled and protected from the big evil media.

It wouldn't cause any kind of implosion. They're currently trying to pass pedophilia off as an "identity" and cram it onto the LGBT acronym. We're not having any of that madness, of course.
    Wait, are you serious? They're actually trying to add pedo's into the LBGQGTAGTRDBPLT acronym?