Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you joking?
    lol? Why hold on... do you guys not think you live in an INCREDIBLY rich country?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    lol? Why hold on... do you guys not think you live in an INCREDIBLY rich country?
    We're "well off", not incredibly rich.

Deleted
    We're "well off", not incredibly rich.
    You are INCREDIBLY rich for a functional country. 25th for GDP. France, Italy, Spain are well off. You're above those. And the diversification of its economy it's great.

Like I mentioned in an earlier thread. MANDATORY 3 years of studying abroad for scandinavians to get perspective on how lucky you guys are.
    We'd definitely get less threads on mmochamp.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-01-15 at 10:37 PM.

25th for GDP.
    Did you just make that up?

http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/

62nd

MANDATORY 3 years of studying abroad for scandinavians to get perspective on how lucky you guys are.
    We use a lot of money on social programs, we pay high taxes for it. That's what gives the illusion.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2016-01-15 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted

62nd

We use a lot of money on social programs, we pay high taxes for it. That's what gives the illusion.
    Yeah I don't think there is much to add here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    The stats say that Finland is in middle of reccesion for 3 (4 since 2015 is part of it) years. That's not a very good state of economy.

Yeah I don't think there is much to add here, lol.
    Nice rebuttal there.

Deleted
    Nice rebuttal there.
    Please look at what you linked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    The stats say that Finland is in middle of reccesion for 3 (4 since 2015 is part of it) years. That's not a very good state of economy.
    Yeah it's a poor economy, not well diversified.
    /sarcasm

Please look at what you linked.
    I'm sorry... did you link anything?

Deleted
    I'm sorry... did you link anything?
    Please look at what you linked man. Click on it and read what it says.
    For fucks sake guys do you not look at your source not even for a second to make sure you arent fucking up your post?

Please look at what you linked man. Click on it and read what it says.
    For fucks sake guys do you not look at your source not even for a second to make sure you arent fucking up your post?
    Still haven't seen your 25th on GDP link...

Deleted

62nd
    https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/ec...-world?page=12

26th. Your move.

I'm sure the Finnish police could slap some uniforms on these Knights of Odin characters and pay them to fill the gaps made by an influx of new troublemakers. Would it make better or worse headlines than involving the army I wonder?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    I'm sure the Finnish police could slap some uniforms on these Knights of Odin characters and pay them to fill the gaps made by an influx of new troublemakers. Would it make better or worse headlines than involving the army I wonder?
    To become a police officer in Finland you actually go to school for several years, so no, you don't just "slap on a uniform" on some random moron. Also, I doubt these guys would even pass the shortest guard courses we have, which last for several months. They might pass a basic bouncer course. That's about all they'd be good for.

Deleted
    Still haven't seen your 25th on GDP link...
    It's in your own link dude.Right side. you know where it says "procapita".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    To become a police officer in Finland you actually go to school for several years, so no, you don't just "slap on a uniform" on some random moron. Also, I doubt these guys would even pass the shortest guard courses we have, which last for several months. They might pass a basic bouncer course. That's about all they'd be good for.
    It's not that easy being a bouncer actually. There's courses to be done and it's all about keeping the cool while everyone shouts at you

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    To become a police officer in Finland you actually go to school for several years, so no, you don't just "slap on a uniform" on some random moron. Also, I doubt these guys would even pass the shortest guard courses we have, which are several months. They might pass a basic bouncer course. That's about all they'd be good for.
    This is precisely my point. The Finn's being 'rich' doesn't conjure up new law enforcement that wasn't necessary before the refugee crisis, unless they start throwing money at mercenaries, which is a bad idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    This is precisely my point. The Finn's being 'rich' doesn't conjure up new law enforcement that wasn't necessary before the refugee crisis.
    Money has nothing to do with it. In Finland, people don't become cops because they want power or because they think it pays well. Our police are people who actually want to do that for a living, and whether our country is rich or not has nothing to do with how many people there are applying to the police college.

Deleted
    Hey! I would like to state my support for the people of Finland.

Listen, men are in their right to defend their country and their families! No one should even try to question this! Do this patrols but do not attempt to act as police unnecessary because you are not.
    Please, do not listen to these liberal pro-Muslim agitators who try to manipulate people with accusations like "intolerant", "racist" and everything else. Muslim propaganda is very strong nowadays.

In the last year and so the profile of the refugees changed from "families with kids" to "organized battalions of 30-50 young men". I am Bulgarian and every single day our border police is dealing with such battalions, "the guests of Mrs. Merkel". It is difficult for anybody to believe that the latter are coming with peace and respect. An they are coming to Scandinavia because life there is easy, girls are pretty and people are "very tolerant", naive. Some time ago I read that one of your Finnish radio stations has readings of Qu'ran. Good job promoting this military doctrine in your own country...

I know a few Finnish people myself and I can say only good things about them. Bulgarians will be always grateful to the Finnish people for their bravery and sacrifice for our freedom from the Ottoman empire. Johan Casimir Ehrnrooth was war minister and prime minister of Bulgaria for over an year
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-01-16 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    Hey! I would like to state my support for the people of Finland.

Listen, men are in their right to defend their country and their families! No one should even try to question this! Do this patrols but do not attempt to act as police unnecessary because you are not.
    Please, do not listen to these liberal pro-Muslim agitators who try to manipulate people with accusations like "intolerant", "racist" and everything else. Muslim propaganda is very strong nowadays.

In the last year and so the profile of the refugees changed from "families with kids" to "organized battalions of 30-50 young men". I am Bulgarian and every single day our border police is dealing with such battalions, "the guests of Mrs. Merkel". It is difficult for anybody to believe that the latter are coming with peace and respect. An they are coming to Scandinavia because life there is easy, girls are pretty and people are "very tolerant", naive. Some time ago I read that one of your Finnish radio stations has readings of Qu'ran. Good job promoting this military doctrine in your own country...

I know a few Finnish people myself and I can say only good things about them. Bulgarians will be always grateful to the Finnish people for their bravery and sacrifice for our freedom from the Ottoman empire. Johan Casimir Ehrnrooth was war minister and prime minister of Bulgaria for over an year
    This guy has it right here, and as someone who is going to at the very least visit and actually might move to Bulgaria it's good to see you representing it in such an honorable way.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You said 20%, that's a bullshit number, you said 3rd worlders, that's another bullshit. Your data is from 2012, there wasn't influx of refugees from 3rd world (Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq) at that time. All evidence is indicating that it's your kinsmen shitting in the streets of Greece, not imaginary people.
    First off I'll point out Turkey's in the same color swatch. Second off, Greece started getting lots of south Asian migrants before the current refugee crisis (which your government is responsible for, btw).