Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Why am I still alive, I'm afk.

I really don't deserve to live since I literally can't play, which is why I wanted a replacement. Blood wanted to replace me (PM), but decided against it in the end (for reasons I can't say here).

Vote: Monkz

I'm scum. I really don't wan't scum to gain majority late game, only because I was afk and alive the entire time.
    Well then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Anakso - weakly attempting to use Palawin's reasons for voting even though Palawin admitted he didn't even have a full explanation
    The reasoning was the same sure but it was mine, that's what I thought when reading your post, and continuing to read what you're posting I don't regret voting for you. You have no defense other than "people who vote me are scum" which is awful reasoning honestly especially when you don't defend your self, give us some form of defense so we have something to work with at least because so far you've really done nothing to help your self. Originally I thought you were doing nothing because you were so sure we'd lynch Monkz which is what you were trying to get done but now you seem to have realized you're going to get lynched but still are doing nothing to actually stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Why am I still alive, I'm afk.

I really don't deserve to live since I literally can't play, which is why I wanted a replacement. Blood wanted to replace me (PM), but decided against it in the end (for reasons I can't say here).

I'm scum. I really don't wan't scum to gain majority late game, only because I was afk and alive the entire time.
    Well okay spoke too soon before reading this, guess you really do get to lynch Monkz today Lelly.

unvote
    vote: Monkz

Since I don't anticipate being alive tomorrow, I'd like if we waited on lynching Monkz until more people have had a chance to respond to what has happened today.

- - - Updated - - -

We're obviously not going to pressure anyone today, which is fine, but some discussion before night might prove useful tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Monkz (6) - Lelly(647), Monkz(739), Dendrek(740), Listo(741), Xanjori(742), Anakso(743)
    Lelly (6) - Palawin(654), Maxilian(658), Kel(663), Tumppu(691), Celtic(692), Crackle(695)

Day deadline:

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch

Monkz is at L-3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Since I don't anticipate being alive tomorrow, I'd like if we waited on lynching Monkz until more people have had a chance to respond to what has happened today.

- - - Updated - - -

We're obviously not going to pressure anyone today, which is fine, but some discussion before night might prove useful tomorrow.
    You mean respond to Monkz announcing he's scum? What response do you expect from people on that other than a vote and the occasional "Well then"? or other stuff with Lelly before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You mean respond to Monkz announcing he's scum? What response do you expect from people on that other than a vote and the occasional "Well then"? or other stuff with Lelly before that?
    Obviously I don't mean Monkz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

alright.

It won't take much for Monkz to get pushed over.

Unvote

I see no point in helping to insure the lynch happens as soon as possible. He's at L-3 again.

UNVOTE

I'll leave for a bit. I'll leave the vote vacant to allow room for others to do their thing.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    One possible thing that might happen today is that people could respond to the criticism they've received. You know, like you?

10+ Year Old Account
    One possible thing that might happen today is that people could respond to the criticism they've received. You know, like you?
    The criticism I've received is that I'm here but not contributing which I don't think holds much weight at all, I responded to Lellys criticism which had more of a point to it.

I'm caught up from overnight. I see nothing that changes my opinions from #687.

unvote
    Tag, not that it really matters (like bomber D3). Some kudos to monkz for doing the right thing - hope to see you active again when available.

My FoSs from that post hold:
    FOS: anakso, max, tumppu
    still think either tump or xan (one or other) is scum, and its close but going with above for now

Deleted
    Vote monkz

unvote

On my break but consider me on Monkz, Is there anybody who hasn't shown up today to vote? Also some new theories on game set up would be appreciated.

I am leaning towards one mafia due to their investigate role but have no idea to the extra kills when we had 3 kills two nights in a row. You can put one down to the SK one to the mafia (if we only have one) but where is the other coming from. Vig? (I hope not)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people think i shepped on Catta's vote, is true that i agreed with him, but that's a really big different than just jumping on a train for the lols, in the end, people voted on Catta with a really bad reason to jump him in that day (for something that Virothe said on a post that was obviously a joke)

Deleted
    Oh we're finally voting for monkz? Thats nice

Unvote
    Vote Monkz

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Also some new theories on game set up would be appreciated.
    I am leaning towards one mafia due to their investigate role but have no idea to the extra kills when we had 3 kills two nights in a row. You can put one down to the SK one to the mafia (if we only have one) but where is the other coming from. Vig? (I hope not)
    I had started to lean the one mafia route also but that kinda scares me too (in a 30-man game). It doesn't seem like there's THAT many roles out there (relative to game size), so if its a single mafia i'd expect maybe 3-4 roles (seen GF, lover detectives) along with maybe 4-5 goons? In that scenario maybe a SK or pair even, to bring to 9-10 scum? If we still speculate on 2 maf so much of the vote analysis is on existing flips/tie-togethers, so that second mafia is sitting pretty and perfectly content to push pattern speculation. It was interesting the points brought up earlier about text "you win with THE mafia" and the pondering of why they need "detectives" which my best guess is rolecop to seek out TPRs and/or SK? Or is there another mafia, possibly that mafia getting guilties on maf 1 which has been torn apart? And then the thing someone brought up yesterday that BF may have a history of not differentiating maf colors (though unconfirmed). Note that the extra kills both happened on mislynch days, so could be mechanics, but its equally or more likely double taps or blocks (or vest on SK maybe). Because catta was NKed its gotta be a SK or unlikely vig (or 2nd team). There hasn't been much "mystery" to this murdertrain so far besides the obvious hunt for scum -- there could be twists we just aren't seeing too.
    Unfortunately this speculation is only based on seeing one color and blue VTs/TPRs, and number of kills, so is of limited value. Where's our information roles!? -.-

Deleted
    When I first seen the character list I hadn't ruled out 2 teams of 5 with 1 sk. I never considered an SK team even though we have seen them in past games but now that you have mentioned it I think I need to factor that into my thinking.

Yes in game 41. And Then There Were None, we had two mafia teams that all showed up as red in the thread and we spent a lot of time sorting them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    When I first seen the character list I hadn't ruled out 2 teams of 5 with 1 sk. I never considered an SK team even though we have seen them in past games but now that you have mentioned it I think I need to factor that into my thinking.

Yes in game 41. And Then There Were None, we had two mafia teams that all showed up as red in the thread and we spent a lot of time sorting them out.
    I really doubt we have a SK team

It's nice we're hovering at L-1 with people still talking. =/

I believe there is one mafia. Investigation lovers seems highly unlikely if the mafias are smaller (3-5 members each) especially with the mafias having a GF. I suppose it's possible one has a GF and one has investigation but no GF, but that seems highly unlikely as well.

The lack of RP in the mafia role cards may be for one of two reasons: 1) it was removed because it gives away too much information about the makeup of the mafia(s), 2) there was no need to write any because the character-specific RP for the mafia are irrelevant to this story. Even if 2 is true, there's still reason to write *some* RP for the mafia(s): explaining how they're out to look for the possible murderers of Erik Handleson, I would think. Where's that RP? In their QT? If number 1 is true, then it would probably support the theory there are two mafias.

I have no working theories about who the SK(s) might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice we're hovering at L-1 with people still talking. =/

I believe there is one mafia. Investigation lovers seems highly unlikely if the mafias are smaller (3-5 members each) especially with the mafias having a GF. I suppose it's possible one has a GF and one has investigation but no GF, but that seems highly unlikely as well.

The lack of RP in the mafia role cards may be for one of two reasons: 1) it was removed because it gives away too much information about the makeup of the mafia(s), 2) there was no need to write any because the character-specific RP for the mafia are irrelevant to this story. Even if 2 is true, there's still reason to write *some* RP for the mafia(s): explaining how they're out to look for the possible murderers of Erik Handleson, I would think. Where's that RP? In their QT? If number 1 is true, then it would probably support the theory there are two mafias.

I have no working theories about who the SK(s) might be.
    I will vote for #1