Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, how much money does the pool have to spend rebuilding and restructuring their changing room/restroom set up to appease everyone over a decision they had no part in?
    probably a lot if they want to keep their customers. Most women probably won't want to go to places that let men into the female facilities. This retarded as fuck law basically gives the perverts/sickos a free pass to go in and do what they like, don't be surprised when you start hearing about woman/children being sexual harassed and assaulted because some sicko said a few magic words and was let in
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Really? You are really going there? So, a man entering woman's public bathroom is common place before this law? That no one would stop him from entering woman's bathroom in a public place? Are you really that liberal?
    Who exactly would stop them? If I wanted to enter a female bathroom right now and sexually assault someone nobody could stop me. Sure the police would be called and I may get caught but the same could happen for a transgender who sexually assaults someone.

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    probably a lot if they want to keep their customers. Most women probably won't want to go to places that let men into the female facilities. This retarded as fuck law basically gives the perverts/sickos a free pass to go in and do what they like, don't be surprised when you start hearing about woman/children being sexual harassed and assaulted because some sicko said a few magic words and was let in
    Yeah but if they go somewhere else they will have the same problem unless they go to a pool in another city.

What kind of stupid makes a law that states man when they mean transgender can use the toilet? Then the city wonders why this guy can troll women that use that facility and the city. Just change the wording from man to transgender besides saying "we don't know what to do."
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-02-17 at 10:37 PM.

Gandhi would approve of this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Who exactly would stop them? If I wanted to enter a female bathroom right now and sexually assault someone nobody could stop me. Sure the police would be called and I may get caught but the same could happen for a transgender who sexually assaults someone.
    With this law there is nothing you can do to throw a perv out when they enter the opposite locker room so long as they do not commit an actual asssault. There is nothing you can do to stop me oogling the ladies so long as i say the magic words "I identify as a women" proud erection and all.

Before this law you could get thrown out for being in the wrong locker room.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Every changing room i ever saw had the option of small private rooms, if someone doesn't feel comfortable they could yust use those rooms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I was about to comment to remembered mods here are very touchy on the subject, I am betting this thread will be locked within the hour
    Terrible mods, easily triggered and incapable of being unbiased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine this is just a protest thing, and as time goes by, you'll rarely run into an issue.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    With this law there is nothing you can do to throw a perv out when they enter the opposite locker room so long as they do not commit an actual asssault. There is nothing you can do to stop me oogling the ladies so long as i say the magic words "I identify as a women" proud erection and all.

Before this law you could get thrown out for being in the wrong locker room.
    /shrug easy for me to tell when someone is genuine and you have some Anti-SJW taking the piss and "making a point".

/shrug easy for me to tell when someone is genuine and you have some Anti-SJW taking the piss and "making a point".
    Yeah. And you still cant throw him out.

Welcome to Law.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Gandhi would approve of this man.
    Well, Gandhi used to regularly have young naked women share his bed in order to test himself.

I appreciate what this guy is doing. There is no rational reason why the 99.9 percent should have to cater to the 0.1 percent. Penis? Go in the men's room. Sorry if you "identify" as a woman, your male junk puts you in the men's room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well, Gandhi used to regularly have young naked women share his bed in order to test himself.
    Used to also bathe naked with relatives didn`t he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yeah. And you still cant throw him out.

Welcome to Law.
    True but doubt it would occur at any higher frequency than it does already. People generally use locker rooms and restrooms for their intended purposes.

From the article:
    "Really bizarre," MaryAnne Sato said. "I can't imagine why they would want to do that anyway!"
    Really? Like She really cannot think of any reason at all that a normal straight male would Possibly want to go into the women's locker room where women are changing and getting undressed. She is almost as dumb as a law that requires nothing more then taking someones word.

People deserve to feel comfortable in a bathroom or locker room. Heck, they probably can't even use a bathroom if they are too uncomfortable. I find it laughable that they could pass such a loose law while saying "they want to have everyone feel comfortable".

The mans protest in no way hurts the greater cause. It sheds light on the issues and brings them into focus for the people in charge, and the regular citizens, to reevaluate.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-02-17 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    All I can think of is "this is the future you chose." /shrug
    Agreed.

You can't just "identify" as whatever you want and have those rules apply to you when there is no ground in reality. This is an example of a flaw in liberalism gone too far. They made their own bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Used to also bathe naked with relatives didn`t he?
    Not sure, I know his grandniece was the first one he had share his bed to test himself.

True but doubt it would occur at any higher frequency than it does already. People generally use locker rooms and restrooms for their intended purposes.
    Its in the news. People see that this could be the perfect protest opportunity to get this law removed or changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Avoid all bathrooms, buy a windowless van. Change in van before working out, then change again after working out. Do not go into public restrooms, just use adult diapers. Or hold it. Screw it, use to be simple but now people got make this shit so complex. Got your sex based changing rooms, then gender based changing rooms. Oh and lets thrown in orientation based rooms! Going to have entire buildings dedicated to just whatever style of changing room you need.