Page 1 of 2
LastLast

South Carolina Primary Coverage, Trump poised to win

Redditors, Berniebros, mmo-c OT forum Euros on suicide watch.
    CBS is doing live coverage of the South Carolina Primaries.
    They're covering it the whole day free on live stream: http://www.cbsnews.com/live/?ftag=CNM-00-10aaa6g

Dark days are ahead of us indeed.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Dark days are ahead of us indeed.
    You know it's the primary right. You don't become president unless you win the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You know it's the primary right. You don't become president unless you win the general election.
    I know, I just meant that there's going to be a lot more Trump memes everywhere.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Reminder that Trump is the first candidate in history to win two states back-to-back, and the first to win two Primaries in a row.

There's also the fact that no candidate, who eventually became nominees, did so without winning either New Hampshire or South Carolina.

Trump has won both.

Woo Hoo Trump
    No more Political Correctness

lol @ Rob thomas
    The lead singer of multi-platinum selling rock band Matchbox 20 shocked fans at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena last night with racist on-stage banter.

Rob Thomas, lead singer and songwriter for US band Matchbox 20 since the mid-90s, made a joke during his solo show about
    drinking so much he thought he was "a black Australian".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...#ixzz40m0103cF
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Woo Hoo Trump
    No more Political Correctness

lol @ Rob thomas
    The lead singer of multi-platinum selling rock band Matchbox 20 shocked fans at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena last night with racist on-stage banter.

Rob Thomas, lead singer and songwriter for US band Matchbox 20 since the mid-90s, made a joke during his solo show about
    drinking so much he thought he was "a black Australian".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...#ixzz40m0103cF
    Can you please explain to me where this "political correctness" shit started? Like all the anti-pc people seem to be just pissed off that someone is reacting to their speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Can you please explain to me where this "political correctness" shit started? Like all the anti-pc people seem to be just pissed off that someone is reacting to their speech.
    Political Correctness started in leftist Universities in the late 60s / 70s
    with courses like Sociology, Womyns Issues and other similar topics

Basically, Political Correctness stops the freedom of an individual to say what they think.
    It also paints certain groups as "Victims" .
    And the usual Perpetrator & cause of their victimization is the Western White Male.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Basically, Political Correctness stops the freedom of an individual to say what they think.
    And the usual Perpetrator & cause of their victimization is the Western White Male.
    If you've got a problem with 'PC people' responding to your speech, then perhaps you've also got a problem with free speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account

yeah so horrible we can't freely yell out racist slurs and other racist crap. such a truly horrible world we live in.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah so horrible we can't freely yell out racist slurs and other racist crap. such a truly horrible world we live in.
    Sure you can. Just don't be under the delusion that people blasting you for it constitutes some violation of your free speech.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

fortunately POTUS only controls the executive policy, which makes them a glorified rubber stamp... unfortunately foreign policy is 100% executive policy... :S

Its true, before the 60s people just got to say whatever they wanted*

*terms apply to white straight christian men only

The sad part is Trump is only winning these primaries because level-headed republicans can't decide who else to vote for. (i.e. he doesn't actually have a commanding mandate within the party).

Whereas at least with Bernie vs. Hilldawg they both are legitimately going 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Sure you can. Just don't be under the delusion that people blasting you for it constitutes some violation of your free speech.
    i was being sarcastic....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its true, before the 60s people just got to say whatever they wanted*

*terms apply to white straight christian men only
    If free expression only applied to "white straight christian men" then all you do is expand that right to everyone. More speech is good.

As always, assuming it's not directly calling for violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If free expression only applied to white straight christian men then all you do is expand that right to everyone. More speech is good.

As always, assuming it's not directly calling for violence.
    what about white neo nazi's yelling seig heil and doing the hitler salute?

i was being sarcastic....
    I wasn't responding to the sarcasm there, unless the fragment 'we can't freely yell out racist slurs and other racist crap' was also intended as sarcasm.

7+ Year Old Account
    what about white neo nazi's yelling seig heil and doing the hitler salute?
    What about it, are we suppose to silence everything that triggers people?

Free expression goes for everyone, if BLM has something on their mind, I want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Im someone whos against over pc. Im ok with people being polite to eachother. i think thats the way the world should work. My personal problem with it is when you get wrongly labeled. If i say something about poor people having whatever problem, i could be labelled a racist because most poor people in whatever area are a majority of whatever race. And then all the sudden, my good intentions about helping to solve whatever problem are negated, because im just some dumb bigot. I have no hate, but they perceive hate, and all the sudden im a bad guy.