10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are you from the deep South?
    Nope, Minnesota
    You're a towel.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    The red green alliance (unity list) in Denmark were against a prohibition on animal sex. Discus? (The far right extremist liberal alliance were too)
    Someone give me a quick, slightly off topic explanation of what a "far right extremist liberal" means. That makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I propose we institute a new Acronym. LGBTP Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans and Pedo.
    Meanwhile: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...age-of-consent
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Day of the rope when at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    Day of the rope when at this point?
    Huh? Who do you want to kill and why?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Hell its about time.

Or is it?

I can't understand what is going on in Sweden these days.
    Once i was looking maybe some day to move and live there and experience the o so famous country but now , no no no no just no please god no.

I have few swedish friends and they are all telling me swedens politicians have become the most dumb people they have seen in the past 20 years and yet some how these people keep been elected to power or in powerful positions trough their Parlament.

It just makes no sense to me ;o
    Hope you fix your shit sweden cause even if this is some yellow tabloid shit it doesn't reflect good on anything ;/ and i feel very bad for the normal population in sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Huh? Who do you want to kill and why?
    I don't even know who anymore and that saddens me. The corpse fuckers, people who interbreed ,and the pedis maybe? To be honest the corruption and madness has spread to the point I don't think we have enough rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Someone give me a quick, slightly off topic explanation of what a "far right extremist liberal" means. That makes no sense to me.
    It's because of Classic Liberalism. Liberals over here are very similar to what you call Libertarians.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Can't imagine a whore house filled with corpses. Or do you have to procure your own?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's because of Classic Liberalism. Liberals over here are very similar to what you call Libertarians.
    Oh, right. Then that quote makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Deleted
    The only reason incest is illegal is because it has a pretty high chance to create a handicapped child, which would be a burden not only on himself but also on society. That chance is not 100% or even 75% but it IS there, so society as a whole should not tempt fate if it can be avoided - like...making incest illegal.

Necrophilia...I dunno and frankly I don't care. Pretty sure having sex with a stranger's corpse, like in a morgue or something, constitutes desecration of the corpse, which is itself a crime and not in need of regulations.
    Last edited by mmoc57bfc187b9; 2016-02-23 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Incest, maybe? Frankly I don't give a damn if siblings screw eachother, it's their bodies. As long as they can avoid pregnancies, for obvious reasons.
    Necrophilia? No. A corpse cannot give concent.
    A corpse can't but a living person can, just like an organ donor. You could donate your organ to sex.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Can you tell me the statistical probability of same sex incest producing a child with genetic defects?
    PDF WARNING
    http://www.lotscave.com/files/Journa...%202002%29.pdf
    7–31% above population background, depending on how close of a relative it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. The answer is actually 0%. You were so close, but don't go away just yet, we still have a fantastic parting package for you.
    is the parting gift a severed draenei head on a silver platter?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Oooh. The answer is actually 0%. You were so close, but don't go away just yet, we still have a fantastic parting package for you.
    A day will come when men go mad and attack others. Saying you are not like us you mist be mad...

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    DAMN! Silly words that my brain missed when reading it. Though, technically you could do it with a bit of science shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nixx View Post
    it's a blood elf ear necklace, actually.
    you monster!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the fact degrees of incest have been done since the dawn of human time, while I find it disgusting and icky, if it's behind closed doors between those willing and of consenting age, let them get on with it. I just don't want to have to see it parade down the street with gaudy excess though.

The whole thing with Cousins is different however, as by degrees of affinity we're all cousins somewhere along the line. The laws against cousin marriages seem to be to prevent any abnormalities in a small population group (as America was an expanding nation in the 19th century with isolated settlements, China having thousands of isolated villages with low populations too)

As for necrophilia, why not wait for the sex-robots? At least then you have a responsive and probably more entertaining thing to get off with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Necrophilia i dont get lol. Incest is a different topic. The problem with incest is that people still perpetuate some myths about it even now. Like cousins and shit being a problem. Even in the case of siblings, problem with it for offsprings are not even that much of a real risk. Living in some parts of the world, like say India, is already a higher risk for your fetus then sibling incest lol.

I think the more logical stance should be tha closely related incest, parent/siblings etc, should be frowned upon. But at 18, should really be out of anyones business. Considering some places ban incest in cousins, thats just over doing it for no reason. Its a similar stance most people will eventually have on drugs too, stop wasting time arresting some kid smoking a joint, send him to rehab or some shit.
    Ehh? The risks of inbreeding are massive and it is forbidden for a good reason. Inbreeding causes harmful recessive alleles to have a big chance to express themselves, causing diseases and deficiencies. These issues can be given to any offspring later down the line. You are basically fucking up a "branch" of offspring with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Ehh? The risks of inbreeding are massive and it is forbidden for a good reason. Inbreeding causes harmful recessive alleles to have a big chance to express themselves, causing diseases and deficiencies. These issues can be given to any offspring later down the line. You are basically fucking up a "branch" of offspring with it.
    Just like mentally retarded shouldnt be able to breed.