Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    On a side note, someone said something about the Blightcaller model. What's wrong with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    On a side note, someone said something about the Blightcaller model. What's wrong with it?
    This is what happens:

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-c...ler-legion.jpg

Note: They changed his undead model to a human undead model (DK human with red eyes) and people, included me, hates it, cause that's not the Nathanos that we know and love!

This is the beauty that we all know

With a face that only the Dark Lady would love
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2016-03-03 at 10:09 PM.

What a surprise! And let me guess. He's romantically involved with Sylvanas too!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a surprise! And let me guess. He's romantically involved with Sylvanas too!
    Nope...

At least not yet (as far as we know, some people think that they had something when they were alive, but those are mere speculations)

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm pretty sure he's completely wrong. And please don't give me any bullshit about how Sylvanas deserves it and it's totally ok for Graymane to attack her. She may deserve it but attacking her as she attacks the Legion is a really asshole move.

It doesn't nessecerely have to do with revenge. In Stormheim Sylvanas is seeking a way to create more Valkyrs, in order to boost the Forsaken numbers and strength.
    And Genn obviously doesn't want the Forsaken to become a super power. Because if right now his chances to retake Gilneas are slim, with the Forsaken as a super power he won't have any chance at all.
    So they are both pushing their own agendas in Legion.

Well considering the other Windrunner sisters had a thing for human males it's not that farfetched. This actually reminded me of a comic I saw long ago about the Windrunner sisters, I would link it if I could find it but since I can't I'll describe it - the two other sisters go chasing after human males but Sylvanas says she won't do that and would rather wait for a human male to come chasing her... and Arthas shows up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    It doesn't nessecerely have to do with revenge. In Stormheim Sylvanas is seeking a way to create more Valkyrs, in order to boost the Forsaken numbers and strength.
    And Genn obviously doesn't want the Forsaken to become a super power. Because if right now his chances to retake Gilneas are slim, with the Forsaken as a super power he won't have any chance at all.
    Well I guess they are more blind to the Legion threat. I mean they were hiding behind their wall when the Legion invaded.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well considering the other Windrunner sisters had a thing for human males it's not that farfetched. This actually reminded me of a comic I saw long ago about the Windrunner sisters, I would link it if I could find it but since I can't I'll describe it - the two other sisters go chasing after human males but Sylvanas says she won't do that and would rather wait for a human male to come chasing her... and Arthas shows up.
    It went from a one night stand, then they added in that ALLeria loved the dude in the beyond the dark portal book, then they retconned in that they had a son in TBC. Vereesa doesnt count as a real windrunner imo because she is everything the other two werent. she also was literally written in to have Rhonin's babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There aren't really enough of them to take into a new direction. They've been hit by the Scourge which forced them to fall back and wall up their city, then by the Worgen curse that decimated their numbers further, then by the Cataclysm that brought down the wall and decimated much of their lands, killing even more of them; and finally by a Forsaken invasion from which just a few handfuls of survivors managed to escape thanks to the Night Elves. Of those that did survive and escape, those capable, trained and willing to fight can only be very tiny numbers - like literally tens.
    I've had this issue before but I've been led to believe that Worgen aren't quite as decimated as they seem to be. Not like it would matter much since Blizzard doesn't really pay attention to population when they have a story they want to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They basically are, for any intents and purposes a sub-race, and pulling them back from that would be ludicrous. There are probably no more of them than there are High Elves, and yet we're supposed to take them seriously militarily - while being behind the curve on Druidism, Wizardry and other magics?
    Why would it be ridiculous to actually make them feel more worthy of taking up a roster as a playable race and not just a sub-race of another race? The ship hasn't sailed too far, Blizzard can still fix the messes they've made.

High Elves are also an even worse case of Blizzard ignoring population, since it's actually canon that their numbers are lower than Gnomes and yet you see them a lot more than you see a few of the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The worgen curse brings people close to insanity so to speak, they can loose control and go on a rampage, there are ways to lessen these effects, but they are never truly gone and if a worgen looses control he will rip foe and friend apart. They could snap at any minute becoming mindless killing machines.
    Isn't there, like, an entire Night Elf ritual that wipes that all away?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Honestly I can't remember, only played a Worgen once at the start of Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Well when he start the attack he doesn't know that Sylvanas have another plans in Stormhein (but still it holds true for the rest)

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    Not entirely you get control back, but you can still loose it, if you can't properly reign your temper in.

Not entirely, you are not immediately threaten anymore, but you can still loose control, if you can't properly reign your temper in.
    This is a theme that isn't played up often enough.

And with the way it's written, the curse still seems less tragic than the curse of undeath. I'm surprised there's not any soldiers lining up to drink Worgen blood in order to gain a more powerful edge against their enemies. I can at least understand why they don't want to become undead because there's a lot of negative traits that go along with that.

And with the way it's written, the curse still seems less tragic than the curse of undeath. I'm surprised there's not any soldiers lining up to drink Worgen blood in order to gain a more powerful edge against their enemies. I can at least understand why they don't want to become undead because there's a lot of negative traits that go along with that.
    I never considered this..

Being worgen is still something people loath almost as much as undeath, look at fenris isle the people would have preferred to die before becoming worgen, but chose it to avoid undeath. Never forget being a worgen is a curse not a blessing, so the average joe will never choose it.

Being worgen is still something people loath almost as much as undeath, look at fenris isle the people would have preferred to die before becoming worgen, but chose it to avoid undeath. Never forget being a worgen is a curse not a blessing, so the average joe will never choose it.
    But that's likely due to past stigma associated with the mindless feral Worgen, and don't understand that the curse has now been cured by the Tal'doren ritual.

At the very least, after the Tal'doren ritual they should still reaffirm that there are drawbacks to becoming a Worgen.

But that's likely due to past stigma associated with the mindless feral Worgen, and don't understand that the curse has now been cured by the Tal'doren ritual.

At the very least, after the Tal'doren ritual they should still reaffirm that there are drawbacks to becoming a Worgen.
    The curse hasn't been cured you are simply more in control than before, worgen have to fight constantly with the inner beast, it just became tolerable.

10+ Year Old Account
    In good habit of pushing my Genn killed Varian theory, i never considered that it could be possible the Genn loses control of himself and slays Varian not because he wants to, but because of his temper? Given Sylvannas will be there and her and Varian will be working together.

Everyone in here is forgetting the most important thing: Garrosh is the one that forced (yes, actually forced) sylvanas to invade and take over gilneas. Yes she used the plague which garrosh strictly forbid, but that wouldn't of happened if garrosh didn't order her to invade gilneas in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Everyone in here is forgetting the most important thing: Garrosh is the one that forced (yes, actually forced) sylvanas to invade and take over gilneas. Yes she used the plague which garrosh strictly forbid, but that wouldn't of happened if garrosh didn't order her to invade gilneas in the first place.
    Do show me where he 'forced' her to do this? Considering the definition of force being that if she was 'forced' to, it meant against her will or wishes.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-03-16 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Do show me where he 'forced' her to do this? Considering the definition of force being that if she was 'forced' to, it meant against her will or wishes.
    Using the literal definition of force in this situation is a bit weird, but I'll try to explain the best I can. Look at it like this: Garrosh (who killed anybody for disobeying him/his orders/the horde, look at cairne and all of SOO for evidence) ordered sylvanas to invade gilneas. Now, who in their right mind unless they're suicidal would disobey the war chief who kills anyone who disobeys. Make sense? Sure sylvanas doesn't really give a fuck but she definitely wants to live. So, in a sense she basically had two options: Defect or attack the enemy under orders from garrosh.

Also they are both hold accountable for the invasion according to loreology on Twitter.