Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Using the literal definition of force in this situation is a bit weird, but I'll try to explain the best I can. Look at it like this: Garrosh (who killed anybody for disobeying him/his orders/the horde, look at cairne and all of SOO for evidence) ordered sylvanas to invade gilneas. Now, who in their right mind unless they're suicidal would disobey the war chief who kills anyone who disobeys. Make sense? Sure sylvanas doesn't really give a fuck but she definitely wants to live. So, in a sense she basically had two options: Defect or attack the enemy under orders from garrosh.

Also they are both hold accountable for the invasion according to loreology on Twitter.
    That's not forcing. Had they shown her being against it, but did it anyway to not die, yes. If an admin comes in here and tells you to keep posting constructively, they're not 'forcing' you to, you would do that anyway.

Either way, she is 100% to blame for how bad that invasion went and what happened from it. Otherwise it's Sargeras at fault, since he made Medivh open the dark portal which let the orcs in which let Thrall in whom recruited Garrosh whom made him leader to make that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    That's not forcing. Had they shown her being against it, but did it anyway to not die, yes. If an admin comes in here and tells you to keep posting constructively, they're not 'forcing' you to, you would do that anyway.

Either way, she is 100% to blame for how bad that invasion went and what happened from it. Otherwise it's Sargeras at fault, since he made Medivh open the dark portal which let the orcs in which let Thrall in whom recruited Garrosh whom made him leader to make that order.
    Agreed my bad on the misuse of the word, should've chosen something else to expand on what I meant. And that's not exactly true on the second part, sargeras did bring the orcs to the world but after grom released them from corruption they were free to do whatever they wanted basically. Thrall did some shit for awhile, then left and appointed garrosh war chief and through his own decisions under his own will he fucked everything up. You could argue that thrall is to blame for that, he didn't really prep garrosh enough but everyone made their own choices.

Sylvanas is definitely 100% to blame for the way everything turned out, considering the plague is what fucked everyone up.

Agreed my bad on the misuse of the word, should've chosen something else to expand on what I meant. And that's not exactly true on the second part, sargeras did bring the orcs to the world but after grom released them from corruption they were free to do whatever they wanted basically. Thrall did some shit for awhile, then left and appointed garrosh war chief and through his own decisions under his own will he fucked everything up. You could argue that thrall is to blame for that, he didn't really prep garrosh enough but everyone made their own choices.

Sylvanas is definitely 100% to blame for the way everything turned out, considering the plague is what fucked everyone up.
    Fair fair, I get your point. I just hope that they don't make Genn a giant idiot by putting this above the END OF THE WORLD, and/or if he turns into Garrosh 2.0 and we kill him, we get a new Worgen leader that's something other than a stand-in NPC in Stormwind.

Fair fair, I get your point. I just hope that they don't make Genn a giant idiot by putting this above the END OF THE WORLD, and/or if he turns into Garrosh 2.0 and we kill him, we get a new Worgen leader that's something other than a stand-in NPC in Stormwind.
    Couldn't agree more with that, personally the thing that has me hyped up the most is the storyline between sylvanas and genn, it's been left alone for awhile now and I can't wait to see how that unravels. Seems like it's going to be good, and I also hope that genn or sylvanas don't become main bosses especially during this expansion considering the biggest threat to ever face Azeroth is happening.

Do show me where he 'forced' her to do this? Considering the definition of force being that if she was 'forced' to, it meant against her will or wishes.
    garrosh ordered the attack when sylvanas was still in northrend killing herself.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in here is forgetting the most important thing: Garrosh is the one that forced (yes, actually forced) sylvanas to invade and take over gilneas. Yes she used the plague which garrosh strictly forbid, but that wouldn't of happened if garrosh didn't order her to invade gilneas in the first place.
    Gilneas would still be behind walls howling at the moon

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Genn's a bigger hothead than Garrosh
    This is just completely untrue.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    OT: Totally could see Genn being scumbag, I still wanna lean with the Reddit-leak that hinted he was Varimathras. No matter how unlikely that is.
    I swear to god if this turns out to be true . . .

I miss Varimathras.