Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Have fun in jail.
    In jail for what? Saying that's it's alright for 14 year olds to have sex with other 14 year olds legally.

I mean like I said, only someone who was completely incapable of reading plain English couldn't see that I clearly stated that I believe the age of consent should be lowered provided they are only able to consent to sex with people within their age range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    Years ago there was this cute strawberry blond girl who I thought were 15 (my idea of minimum age of consent) who has been preying on me. I had a girlfriend at the time and when I've been dumped the strawberry blond girl took advantage of my emotional state to have sex with me. I discovered she was 14 and had her 15th birthday a few week after the event.
    Thank god age of consent was 14 in the area where we did it or I would have been arrested for being preyed on by a girl who took advantage of me.

14 years old girls can look physically mature, and are fun to have sex with for they are full of life, contrary to old hags. 14 years old is definitely a good age of consent as long as they are not taken advantage of and you are not too old.

from my point of view, the ones judging other men for liking post-pubescent teens are akin to homophobic closeted gays. They can't have sex with young pretty girls so they try to demonise the idea to hide their bitterness. And to feel superior to successful men. I've even been called pedophile/predator by many unsuccessful guys and unattractive women for dating and having sex with 18 years old girls, even when I was 21-25.
    Honestly dude, you're too much...get some counselling over your resentment to women before it causes harm to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    Years ago there was this cute strawberry blond girl who I thought were 15 (my idea of minimum age of consent) who has been preying on me. I had a girlfriend at the time and when I've been dumped the strawberry blond girl took advantage of my emotional state to have sex with me. I discovered she was 14 and had her 15th birthday a few week after the event.
    Thank god age of consent was 14 in the area where we did it or I would have been arrested for being preyed on by a girl who took advantage of me.

14 years old girls can look physically mature, and are fun to have sex with for they are full of life, contrary to old hags. 14 years old is definitely a good age of consent as long as they are not taken advantage of and you are not too old.

from my point of view, the ones judging other men for liking post-pubescent teens are akin to homophobic closeted gays. They can't have sex with young pretty girls so they try to demonise the idea to hide their bitterness. And to feel superior to successful men. I've even been called pedophile/predator by many unsuccessful guys and unattractive women for dating and having sex with 18 years old girls, even when I was 21-25.
    How old were you then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Honestly dude, you're too much...get some counselling over your resentment to women before it causes harm to someone.
    I don't think he neccessarily has a resentment towards women.

I would say 17 or 18.