10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That is freakin awesome.

Arent too many ways for Cowboys player names to be included. Maybe "Dez is how we do it." The one involving Romo Im not sure is MMOC appropriate
    I doubt its any worse than mine last season.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    so ROn Brace dying is a thing now.

We are losing a ton of NFl players this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Do I have to use one of these terrible player name pun teams now?
    Nah, just think up something suitable that reflects it's YOUR team. I think Team "NO TEAM IN....oh wait" would work splendid for this year. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That is freakin awesome.

Arent too many ways for Cowboys player names to be included. Maybe "Dez is how we do it." The one involving Romo Im not sure is MMOC appropriate
    I think I will stick to my "Slow Witten-ed", because I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last year I had Armed Rodgery for one league and Gotta Catch Jamaal for the other one. I try to pick names based on who I draft, so if through some cosmic anomaly I end up with Goff on my team this year I'm using "He Went To Jared".

10+ Year Old Account
    Manziel indicted on assault charges https://twitter.com/realAustinYork/s...12067629821952

Brady's suspension reinstated. That is kind of surprising. Good thing its the Bills, Texans and Dolphins for 3 of those games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Brady's suspension reinstated. That is kind of surprising. Good thing its the Bills, Texans and Dolphins for 3 of those games.
    Just saw the news. Sonofabitch.
    No way in hell I'm paying to go to the Cardinals game now.

Likely some En Banc on it's way.
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2016-04-25 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, just what this thread needed, deflategate.

Season didn't feel the same without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Ahhh, just what this thread needed, deflategate.

Season didn't feel the same without it.
    So sad, but true.
    I'm not going to talk about it directly any more (may talk about it in passing when talking about Jimmy starting)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

And, Bradford have requested a trade, can't really say I blame him for that, I would likely have done the same had I been in his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    And, Bradford have requested a trade, can't really say I blame him for that, I would likely have done the same had I been in his shoes.
    Figured this was coming as soon as they traded up to 2. Which I really do not understand the whole situation, why pay him and Daniels then trade up for another QB? The bad thing for Bradford is the 2 playoff quality teams that he could possibly go to can't pay him his salary for the contract he signed this offseason. Pretty much leaves the 49ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking knew it. From the moment that stupid fucking court pretended that the Wells Report had any merit on the first day I fucking knew it would end up this way.

Well, Garoppolo can earn his dollars now, cause we'll need him in a big way.

Seriously though fuck Goodell and the NFL offices, in every conceivable way. Just last week the NFL was promoting a video with Brady, 2 faced assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Seriously though fuck Goodell and the NFL offices, in every conceivable way. Just last week the NFL was promoting a video with Brady, 2 faced assholes.
    There could have been more than just that report that allowed Brady to be suspended under the CBA. I have an opinion on Brad or the Pats (If anything Bronco fans should like the Pats based on the playoff record and games in Denver between the 2), but I can see it going either way depending on how things are worded.

Only thing I am going to say about it is that it is entirely possible the suspension was upheld for interfering with the league's investigation rather than the action itself. The whole thing is dumb, but most things Goodell and the league do are at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    There could have been more than just that report that allowed Brady to be suspended under the CBA. I have an opinion on Brad or the Pats (If anything Bronco fans should like the Pats based on the playoff record and games in Denver between the 2), but I can see it going either way depending on how things are worded.

Only thing I am going to say about it is that it is entirely possible the suspension was upheld for interfering with the league's investigation rather than the action itself. The whole thing is dumb, but most things Goodell and the league do are at this point.
    You know the worst thing of all this? For everyone in the entire NFL? That court now basically added an addendum to the existing CBA that it's okay for Goodell to suspend you if you fail to give up your private phone to his investigators. If that doesn't scare the shit out of every player, coach, frontoffice person and owner then the league is beyond help.

Going to take a shrew guess though that most fans (outside of this thread) will just see Tom Brady taken off their schedule and rejoicing. And they won't even see the hypocracy when it's their player up next that get's squashed with bullshit just cause Goodell wants to hang on to his powers to literally do whatever the fuck he wants.

The thing is, the sanctioning body having the power to suspend you for "actions detrimental" or similar wording is in contracts with most professional sports. Even in motorsports where each team is it's own entity and not a franchise like stick and ball sports, the sanctioning body can fine or suspend you from the track if you do or say something that they feel hurts the integrity of the sport. Goodell (or any league leader) has more power than they should, but it's employees agreed to it when they signed their contracts. Hopefully the next CBA can attempt to fix it, but until then they have to deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the next CBA can attempt to fix it, but until then they have to deal with it.
    2020, and you just KNOW the NFL is going to want something in return for giving up that power. Going to be an ugly struggle again, and the players will likely get screwed over again.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    2020, and you just KNOW the NFL is going to want something in return for giving up that power. Going to be an ugly struggle again, and the players will likely get screwed over again.
    Pretty much, until they end the lockout the week the season starts with basically no changes.

No failed drug tests at the combine for once, that's the most surprising thing I have seen all year.

Pretty happy, justice seems to have prevailed. The innocent do not destroy evidence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I have no sympathy for a guy who's gotten $90mil for being shit and now is crying because there might be competition for his job, fuck Sam Bradford.