Lvling hunter with as little pet-stuff possibely?

Ok, so I think my next alt might be hunter.

I hate pets, I just do. Be it summons, semi-controlled npcs etc.

Is there any way for me to properly play the hunter class without a pet below level 100? Lone wolf is req 100.

Legion maybe change some things?

Thanks!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

pretty sure legion MM hunter has no pet unless you choose it as a talent at level 15.

so if you really want that experience wait till legion i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    pretty sure legion MM hunter has no pet unless you choose it as a talent at level 15.

so if you really want that experience wait till legion i guess.
    Wrong.

It has a pet, and you can choose to exclude it.

Properly played? No. Otherwise, just dismiss the pet and level without one, you'll just miss out on the buffs it gives and the damage, but your talent choices while leveling don't have to include anything with your pet either.

Until Legion, no, not really. You can certainly manage with MM or Survival with your pet just dismissed, and it's not really going to matter because you're just leveling, but you'll be sacrificing a fair chunk of damage to do so.

In Legion, barring any further changes (which there very well may be), MM will have access to Lone Wolf starting at level 15.

Sweet, that talent is......why didnt they make that at level 10.

Thanks all.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

just leave your pet up and slap him on assist, leveling shouldnt be that much of an issue to be honest. xD ya you could dismiss him but whats the point? just pretend he doesnt exist