Question about Shipyards

Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me out with this question.

I have several gold missions popping up on one of my charcaters which is great of course! But then on other characters I am not getting as many gold missions. I don't understand why this is. I have the same vessel combination on each character - 1 transport - 2 destroyer - 3 battleship - 2 submarine - 2 carrier.

Thank You

Deleted
    I think alot is RNG, dont quote me though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Garrison and shipyard gold missions have diminishing returns when you are doing missions on more than one character. This was implemented awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Garrison and shipyard gold missions have diminishing returns when you are doing missions on more than one character. This was implemented awhile ago.
    Garrison missions yes, but shipyard missions? hadn't heard that.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    We don't know the rules or the cooldowns of Shityard spawning missions. Nothing was ever disclosed, except the fact that if you clear a quadrant, more missions (in general) will spawn there. You only shot is to clear quadrants.

i'm not really sure. i think it's rng too

I have 29 shipyards that I visit daily. There is no DR with alts. Please do not spread disinformation. The 6K mission might indeed be DR'd (Not 100% sure I get one across all toons on average once a week) but I usually have a 2K-=2.5K mission in the qeue. My gold income over time per alt on each is ~2K per day, very often 2.5K.

If you are getting less treasure missions over time the only possible explanation is that you are not clearing ALL the treasure missions (including Baleful and Left Shark etc) regularly on your alts.

It's as simple as that.

#GetAllGoblinCrews
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2016-03-18 at 02:19 AM.

How do you switch crew type though? Just sorta started trying to get Captain title (need those bonus missions mostly), so I just have a handful of purps.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    How do you switch crew type though? Just sorta started trying to get Captain title (need those bonus missions mostly), so I just have a handful of purps.
    You decommission the ship. Unfortunately no way to change crews.

The math has been done. Just so ya know, it takes about an hour total play time. Spread out over dozens of logins.

Totally worth it though. Hope ya have SSD :P

Have to decomm ship and rebuild, unfortunately. Captain title just takes a bit of time and RNG. Just keep the board as clear as you can to help give the bonus missions highest chance to spawn (that was the last one I needed for that title also).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Have to decomm ship and rebuild, unfortunately. Captain title just takes a bit of time and RNG. Just keep the board as clear as you can to help give the bonus missions highest chance to spawn (that was the last one I needed for that title also).
    Just got unsinkable, so that'll help speed things along as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.