Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Think it might have a leak, does it sometimes after awhile on 16 gigs.
    Yeah, it happened after about an hour of play and dropping settings even further did nothing to address it so that's what I was thinking. They're likely getting a ton of data on various setups, so hopefully they can track down a lot of the performance issues and work on patching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, it happened after about an hour of play and dropping settings even further did nothing to address it so that's what I was thinking. They're likely getting a ton of data on various setups, so hopefully they can track down a lot of the performance issues and work on patching them.
    I figure that's probably next on the list after the server and connection related issues get squashed. I'd be more annoyed if they weren't constantly communicating.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Skins and dyes wiped for the 4th time. Relogging doesn't help. Gotta love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Game really doesn't seem to want to run well with 8GB of RAM, was getting constant stuttering during combat even after dropping from 2K down to 1080p. Will try to fix tonight, but it's super frustrating.
    What graphics settings are you playing on? I have 8GB RAM and play set to 1080p too. I was having a lot of stuttering when setting the game window to "windowed fullscreen". Once I set it to Borderless Window and all graphics to High I've been getting no more stutters and it's been buttery smooth.

I just find the endgame a little to shallow. Expeditions just don't feel rewarding enough on their own, some might say PoE is kinda bloated with side stuff but it does add a lot of incentives to keep running maps. Wolcen is missing that right now for me.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    What graphics settings are you playing on? I have 8GB RAM and play set to 1080p too. I was having a lot of stuttering when setting the game window to "windowed fullscreen". Once I set it to Borderless Window and all graphics to High I've been getting no more stutters and it's been buttery smooth.
    Dropped everything to "low" after it started, tried borderless window/fullscreen/etc. but no dice. As soon as it started nothing I could do short of a restart (which I haven't loaded it back up since it was right before I went to bed) seemed to have any affect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dropped everything to "low" after it started, tried borderless window/fullscreen/etc. but no dice. As soon as it started nothing I could do short of a restart (which I haven't loaded it back up since it was right before I went to bed) seemed to have any affect.
    That sucks :/ maybe your hardware hasn't been optimized by them? I'm not an expert in this stuff at all, but they probably haven't optimized their game (obv with all the issues lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I just find the endgame a little to shallow. Expeditions just don't feel rewarding enough on their own, some might say PoE is kinda bloated with side stuff but it does add a lot of incentives to keep running maps. Wolcen is missing that right now for me.
    I actually agree, trying to perfect your build can only go for so long, especially with the ever minimally increasing scaling in the game. They've just made a news post about a hotfix going out this week that tends to fix a lot of issues. Hopes they get the bugs/balancing sorted out so they can move onto adding new content/mechanics.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    That sucks :/ maybe your hardware hasn't been optimized by them? I'm not an expert in this stuff at all, but they probably haven't optimized their game (obv with all the issues lol).

- - - Updated - - -

I actually agree, trying to perfect your build can only go for so long, especially with the ever minimally increasing scaling in the game. They've just made a news post about a hotfix going out this week that tends to fix a lot of issues. Hopes they get the bugs/balancing sorted out so they can move onto adding new content/mechanics.
    The way this launch is going I'd expect them to be fixing bugs and server issues well into next christmas. Then we're probably back to square one when they finally do get new content rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like this game needed 1-3 months to sorta sort stuff out(Unless it was a now or never for this indie company and no thats not me being snarky)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ehh well honestly it's indie - they are always a hit or miss. At least they got the game out.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The way this launch is going I'd expect them to be fixing bugs and server issues well into next christmas. Then we're probably back to square one when they finally do get new content rolling.
    I mean people were saying it'll take a couple months just for servers to work. Let's tone down the hyperbole.

Or you can go to their reddit and whine with glee with all the others.

Well, duping myself some gold was the best thing that happened since i started this game. It is really obvious that there is no endgame. Either intentionally, or just due to sheer stupidity, not a single minute seems to have been put into the so called "endgame". People report Uber bosses giving no rewards, so just a waste of time. Gonna try one soon myself. The other "endgame" activity being wolcen's version of greater rift. You stack 4-5 modifiers on a level 76 expedition, pay some extra to turn it into a rift. Finish it with S rank - your rewards are : 5k gold, 25 000 exp and a few yellows. Doing the same expedition with no modifiers would give you 1,5 mil exp as a reward, as well as a few times more gold.

Leveling to 63 through the expeditions is a chore. Same maps over and over, same mobs, like 3 or 4 types of champions, and you always hope it's not the bonewinged demon with the broken hitbox. Even doing lvl 76+ expeditions at level 63 doesn't really speed up the levelling process. Feels like the pacing has been intentionally cut to extend the playtime. Just queuing some building projects up to this point i've already spent well over 3 mil gold, only 1 of which has been legit, so the intended endgame is farming gold, as well as xp and gear.

And let me tell you, the best fucking moment i've had in this game is having enough gold so that i don't have to pick up literally every yellow that drops so that i could sell it afterwards and maybe scrape some gold to invest into another pointless 400 000 gold upgrade. I honestly hope that was not the developers' intention to bottleneck the players but it sure feels like it was. The production prices and the purple resource cost were plenty to make the construction system work.

Really wanted to do a shield build so I started over completely a couple of days ago. Looks like the update just nerfed it to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Really wanted to do a shield build so I started over completely a couple of days ago. Looks like the update just nerfed it to the ground.
    'nerfed into the ground'. An incredibly obviously broken passive that was giving 50 instead of 0.5 like the other 2 passives with the exact same text...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    So my coop partner played a little solo and managed to brick his game by doing one of the endgame activities(Dark market). Atleast I am unaffected since my Town is still lost into the void.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just passing this on since a lot of people are reporting it today. From the bug forum:

"If you transmute any item in the forge and leave your game, you won't be able to play online again, If you do that the bug appears that the game crashes on checking game version, over and over again, even after reinstall."

I will wait until the bugs are all fixed, that seems like the biggest plague with the game currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will wait until the bugs are all fixed, that seems like the biggest plague with the game currently.
    Frig eh, the play through is pretty fun, the graphics are great, some really interesting build possibilities even tho some are way more OP at this stage - my goal was to beat a3, dabble in the end game and just farm items for future builds but now I’m just having so much fun I have no end in sight - haven’t had issues that most are reporting thank fuhh
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    Frig eh, the play through is pretty fun, the graphics are great, some really interesting build possibilities even tho some are way more OP at this stage - my goal was to beat a3, dabble in the end game and just farm items for future builds but now I’m just having so much fun I have no end in sight - haven’t had issues that most are reporting thank fuhh
    Well I will download the cracked version and see how it runs first before purchasing since there is no demo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is full of issues, and some of them are pretty fundamental. An ARPG with no animation cancelling and no move only option in 2020 is pretty shocking. The game also lacks in skills, particularly for ranged builds. Then there's the skill tree where half the passives are broken, and only includes additive damage increases. Not to mention the plethora of game-breaking bugs, days of server issues, ugly artstyle and ridiculous character models. Still, some of the textures are nice and the voice acting is a step up from something like grim dawn I guess.