Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question How is Quest Loot handled and any improvements in profession, other little things?

I am not part of the beta test yet and I remember that Blizzard talked about how Quest-related items/loot not longer will go in your bags, is this now showing on the beta? And if yes how does it work?

And also wonder about professions, I remember Blizzard talking about wanting to make it better and more fun, any improvements yet?

And are there any other little improvements in the beta that you liked or hated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quest items haven't gone in your bag since 6.0, with the exception of items with a Use effect (so you can click them from your bag if needed).

Profession recipes in Legion are all learned from quests that send you out into the world and have multiple ranks that make them more efficient to craft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post

Profession recipes in Legion are all learned from quests that send you out into the world and have multiple ranks that make them more efficient to craft.
    Also professions have lore shoved into them, which is real neat.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    On this topic since weapons are not going to drop and recipes are not going to be drops then I'm assuming slot more gear and gold will now drop or another of junk