Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Who is a flagrant racist? Trump? Please point out one single thing he has said that is actually racist.

Do you need help finding Grass in a field too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Do you need help finding Grass in a field too?
    You going to point out one single thing that Trump has said that is racist? Just one - that is all I ask. Link a direct quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    You are an apologist for racists.
    Apologist? I didn't apologize for anything.

Point out one single solitary thing that Trump has said that is racist. Just one. Link a direct quote.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-03 at 04:36 AM.

You going to point out one single thing that Trump has said that is racist? Just one - that is all I ask. Link a direct quote.

Point out one single solitary thing that Trump has said that is racist. Just one. Link a direct quote.
    I really can't help you if you Can look at Trump and not immediately come to your own conclusion that he is Racist.

You're asking me to describe the Colour Red-you should already know this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Nobody has yet to even substantiate this, considering violent crime among illegals is the lowest in the nation, and non violent crimes are comparable to all other Americans.
    Well, considering every single solitary person that has crossed the border illegally is a fucking criminal, I would not consider them the BEST of the Mexican's - would you?

Pretty sure the BEST aren't leaving the country at all.

Trump was sued twice for not renting to black people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I really can't help you if you Can look at Trump and not immediately come to your own conclusion that he is Racist.

You're asking me to describe the Colour Red-you should already know this.
    So you can LOOK at someone and tell they are racist? How the fuck exactly is that possible?

So what you are telling me is - you don't have a single thing to substantiate your claim that he is a "flagrant racist" other than just he way he looks?

So you can LOOK at someone and tell they are racist? How the fuck exactly is that possible?

So what you are telling me is - you don't have a single thing to substantiate your claim that he is a "flagrant racist" other than just he way he looks?
    It's 2016. Jingoism means you are a racist now.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-05-03 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I mean it basically always did, or at least racism was heavily wrapped up in it.

Trump is going to mop the floor with crooked Hillary. America First! USA! USA! USA! TRUMP 2016! USA! USA! USA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No, Trump is a jingoist and a racist - and also a real, technically-defined fascist, which of three is probably the most dangerous to the nation (not to imply that Trump's list of disqualifications for the Presidency end at those three - if he gets the nomination he will probably be the most inappropriate major party nominee in history).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    How cute that people think a poll for the general election matters at this point - and a Rasmussen poll to boot.
    Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
    I didn't vote in that poll, so tell me why its relevant?
    In order to win the popular vote, the popular vote has to take place.
    It hasn't yet.

Not saying he can't win though. Don't know why ANYONE would say that. Maybe months ago when all this started? He obviously has a very legitimate chance at being the president.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I mean it basically always did, or at least racism was heavily wrapped up in it.
    According to the newspeak it is. In reality when you move to a country and wish to live there indefinitely why do you give a rats ass about your former country? It's like if I move to russia then I will care about russia's sovereignty and not the US. Care about what is best for russia. Immigrants these days get a silver spoon in their mouth when they come here and still complain. Still act like they live in their former country.

I hope Trump supporters continue to insist on not being racist after Hillary Clinton buries their Daddy in an avalanche of non-white voters.

The best polls are the ones which show which candidates get the most votes from which educational demographics. The dumbest people in this country skew heavily toward supporting Trump. It's kind of hilarious.

As for the racist points being made, the polls will show it when he gets destroyed by the black and latino voters. Not to mention that he will lose the female vote in a landslide.

It's actually hysterical that anyone thinks he can win a general election at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    He says that Mexico sends rapists and muderers (he is correct.)
    This remains Pants on Fire False until you can find evidence otherwise. You saying it is true is not evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have voted for Sanders cause now even I'm voting for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This remains Pants on Fire False until you can find evidence otherwise. You saying it is true is not evidence.
    I read that 80% of female illegal immigrants have been raped at some point during their illegal migration across our soon to be secure southern border. Yet no one raises it as an issue, its like they accept it as normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You should, Trump is destructive ... insane and a megalomaniac. You've never had a leader like that before in the US.

Clinton, Cruz etc might be your worst ever president - but Trump might be your LAST ever president.
    well the u.s. is slowly rotting away anyways. trump would just be the one to kick down the house thats on fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    No, Trump is a jingoist and a racist - and also a real, technically-defined fascist, which of three is probably the most dangerous to the nation (not to imply that Trump's list of disqualifications for the Presidency end at those three - if he gets the nomination he will probably be the most inappropriate major party nominee in history).
    now you did it. you went and triggered the conservative posters on mmo champ by calling him a fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    since when has ransath ever let the truth stop his bs train of racism xenophobia and bigotry?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

As an african american male, i would vote for trump. Hillary is a tool just like obama and bush thats why the establishment is afraid of him. They dont care what the american people want, so much so that they rig elections with voter fraud, give delegates to someone who didnt even win that states primary. Dems and Reps are all tools. Its nice to see someone who on the surface isnt part of the system.

Trump for Prez 1016!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    As an african american male, i would vote for trump. Hillary is a tool just like obama and bush thats why the establishment is afraid of him. They dont care what the american people want, so much so that they rig elections with voter fraud, give delegates to someone who didnt even win that states primary. Dems and Reps are all tools. Its nice to see someone who on the surface isnt part of the system.

Trump for Prez 1016!
    Um, Trump is/was a lobbyist. The idea that he isn't part of the system is hilarious. Especially in regards to economic policy that he very much benefits from.