10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Four shots from road hog if he's point blank and hits with all 25 pellets. One shot per second, four shot capacity, and 1.5sec reload time means roadhog needs 5.5 uninterrupted seconds to hit anyone standing behind the shield (again, if he's point blank, since each pellet does 2-9 damage per). With her changes he has 2.5 seconds (or two shots) to do damage before the shield goes back up. That's insanely powerful.
    1> it's a placed shield. Walk around it.
    2> Why are you 1v1ing Orisa? And if you are, seriously, just walk around/through it. If you aren't, your team should be dumping damage into it too.

I'm still giddy over Hanzo's buffs lol, they feel a lot more impactful than you'd think.

There's 100% going to be whining about a Hanzo popping up from behind a wall and killing someone with a scatter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the anti-Widow sentiment is increasing in QP now too, seems picking her makes everyone else switch to create an unworkable comp. This shit has been going on since S2, was bad enough being excluded from comp because of the abuse, but QP too? Blizz seriously need to address this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Seems the anti-Widow sentiment is increasing in QP now too, seems picking her makes everyone else switch to create an unworkable comp. This shit has been going on since S2, was bad enough being excluded from comp because of the abuse, but QP too? Blizz seriously need to address this.
    Whining in QP is dumb but how would they possibly address it?

They really need to start applying leaver penalties to arcade games, on capture the flag I can leave as many times as I want so I can basically leave the moment the enemy team gets the flag and just reroll the dice that in the next 18 seconds I can get a team that rolls my opponents rather than stick around to fight for a draw or loss.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> it's a placed shield. Walk around it.
    2> Why are you 1v1ing Orisa? And if you are, seriously, just walk around/through it. If you aren't, your team should be dumping damage into it too.
    The 1v1 aspect was referencing the damage that the guy I was replying to. Of course you're not 1v1'ing, but a 900hp shield on an 8sec CD that leaves the owner free to fire and move if necessary is incredibly strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    The 1v1 aspect was referencing the damage that the guy I was replying to. Of course you're not 1v1'ing, but a 900hp shield on an 8sec CD that leaves the owner free to fire and move if necessary is incredibly strong
    Sure. I just don't think it enters "OMG this is so OP" mode. Orisa's vulnerable to flanking as it is, way more than Reinhardt. She's great (and will be better) at holding a specific choke point, if her team can cover the sides or she can back herself into a corner and still get sight lines, but she's not as flexible as Reinhardt will still be in that regard.

Which isn't automatically "bad"; it's good to have a niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    There's a stigma against Winston?

He's the third most picked character in the professional scene right now.
    I think he's my top played this season, on attack. Strong against Genji, Mercy, even Pharah sometimes. Even the occasional pesky Symmetra. And his main counter is Reaper who isn't very popular at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I really want them to bring back mayhem, mobawatch and all the other game modes in arcade, so tired of capture, 3 on 3 and rando.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Orissa's shield is essentially infinite given the cooldown, flanking it is mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I mean it is QP but she is a pretty dead pick unless the enemy chooses a terrible comp. Which hey, they might.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Diamond players everywhere, what have I done to deserve this
    Could be worse : You could be stuck in the cesspool of Gold & Platinum, with a couple of silvers thrown
    in and the rare Diamond every once in awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Could be worse : You could be stuck in the cesspool of Gold & Platinum, with a couple of silvers thrown
    Play better and you won't stay stuck there, problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Play better and you won't stay stuck there, problem solved.
    Oh is that all? My goodness, its like Overwatch isn't a team based game! So if I did well, I
    don't lose any SR, its the other 5 players that do!

My game must be glitched then. Seems like if the other 5 lose, I do too! Weird...

Honestly I feel more comfortable with that, since I placed plat the past seasons.
    Placed high plat this time, around 2880 or something, so almost diamond. Might try to make the push to diamond so I can get my gold Zarya gun

Deleted
    Oh is that all? My goodness, its like Overwatch isn't a team based game! So if I did well, I
    don't lose any SR, its the other 5 players that do!

My game must be glitched then. Seems like if the other 5 lose, I do too! Weird...
    It is, but if you keep contributing more than Average Joe on your rank, your rank will go up. It's just a fact. 100% of the players who can't get a higher rank are just not good enough for a higher rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I think he's my top played this season, on attack. Strong against Genji, Mercy, even Pharah sometimes. Even the occasional pesky Symmetra. And his main counter is Reaper who isn't very popular at the moment.
    Gotta be careful of Hog and Discord orbs but he's really good otherwise, easily fits on a lot of comps.

Try him on maps like Hanamura B (Defense) too sometime, really fun to have access to just about every route there just by leaping once.

Yeah sooo tempting! Just read this and bought it on the psn store! Pretty cheap tbh

Deleted
    What is this?! What even is this game?!

Just had my first game with grand master players. It was the craziest game I've been in so far, way more hectic than I'm used to, way better communication and team-work, and we won, again! I got 71 points for a single victory!

Getting this close to grand master with 100 % mercy is scary...

Some of the Grand Master players had numbers above their Grand Master symbol, one was 58, another 90 something, does anyone know what the number means?
    Last edited by mmocf8e5b938a8; 2017-05-09 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean it is QP but she is a pretty dead pick unless the enemy chooses a terrible comp. Which hey, they might.
    Whatever your thoughts, it doesn't justify half the team switching up the moment you pick her.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Some of the Grand Master players had numbers above their Grand Master symbol, one was 58, another 90 something, does anyone know what the number means?
    Those numbers mean that they are in "Top 500" and the number shows their rank. Don´t know if its region restricted. Don´t think it is.