10+ Year Old Account
    when i read mercy and junkrat were getting nerfed i literally wanted to jizz in my pants

dude i am soooooooooooooooooooooo friggin hype for the PTR to download, fuck live.

- - - Updated - - -

Hanzo with 20% accuracy shooting mostly nothing or Tracer with 60% of Team kills?

POTG Algorithim: cantdecide.jpg

oh team deathmatch you silly goose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    when i read mercy and junkrat were getting nerfed i literally wanted to jizz in my pants

dude i am soooooooooooooooooooooo friggin hype for the PTR to download, fuck live.
    Right up until Mercy refuses to rez because she would get slaughtered even trying or when you need those shields broken but Junkrat has gone back to F-Tier because people thought he was OP when he is easy as shit to kill and they can't fathom not to run into him or to dodge the bombs that you can see a mile away, guess people only want certain heroes to be viable and anyone who can counter them or even becomes viable is automatically OP, forget that fact that Junkrat is #7 on the most picked list.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Right up until Mercy refuses to rez because she would get slaughtered even trying or when you need those shields broken but Junkrat has gone back to F-Tier because people thought he was OP when he is easy as shit to kill and they can't fathom not to run into him or to dodge the bombs that you can see a mile away, guess people only want certain heroes to be viable and anyone who can counter them or even becomes viable is automatically OP, forget that fact that Junkrat is #7 on the most picked list.
    tbh i dont even know why a junkrat player would bitch at this point because nerfing the shit out of mercy indirectly buffs RIP-Tire.

as for Mercy, she is literally Hitler and if you do not thirst for her blood then you love Nazis and commemorate the Holocaust as a high point in world history. if that is not your mindset in every comp game, then you are a thrower. and honestly, that's pretty ridiculous because no other hero in the game warrants this level of attention - not even Roadhog or Widowmaker who universally demand respect regardless of player skill level because of how powerful they are.

fuck mercy, they can delete her from the game for all i care. I probably have PTSD from this bullshit.

fuck mercy, they can delete her from the game for all i care. I probably have PTSD from this bullshit.
    Res shouldn't be in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i dont even know why a junkrat player would bitch at this point because nerfing the shit out of mercy indirectly buffs RIP-Tire.

as for Mercy, she is literally Hitler and if you do not thirst for her blood then you love Nazis and commemorate the Holocaust as a high point in world history. if that is not your mindset in every comp game, then you are a thrower. and honestly, that's pretty ridiculous because no other hero in the game warrants this level of attention - not even Roadhog or Widowmaker who universally demand respect regardless of player skill level because of how powerful they are.

#1 for relating anything in a video game to the holocaust and Hitler you are a fucking idiot

#2 If you can't kill her when she is going in for a rez you suck at the game.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

#1 for relating anything in a video game to the holocaust and Hitler you are a fucking idiot

#2 If you can't kill her when she is going in for a rez you suck at the game.
    You are bronze. Never talk down to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    It's been in the game forever, and Mercy has been literally trash tier for almost all of it. Resurrect is not in itself an OP ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's been in the game forever, and Mercy has been literally trash tier for almost all of it. Resurrect is not in itself an OP ability.
    It is obnoxious and impossible to balance around.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is obnoxious and impossible to balance around.
    She was pretty well balanced according to stats before the rework, after her invulnerability buff. Stop conflating being annoying to play against and being imbalanced, they're two very different things; especially since the former is entirely subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are bronze. Never talk down to anyone.
    Used to be plat, was high gold at the start of this season, how does it feel knowing someone you are trying and failing to rank shame can do something you can't? Oh and I will talk down to anyone I damn well please if they are being stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

She was pretty well balanced according to stats before the rework, after her invulnerability buff. Stop conflating being annoying to play against and being imbalanced, they're two very different things; especially since the former is entirely subjective.
    Players think anything that counters them is OP, they won't be happy until every support is dead in the water.........look at Ana, lots of complaining about her and then they nerfed her into the ground even Lucio and Zen got nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 internet

mistakes and capitalization on an opportunity should matter

im just sayin lol if running a neverending train on mercy from start to finish is not top 3 on your list of priorities at any given time while playing in competitive, then you are throwing and believe it or not, some people just don't take the game seriously enough to realize how big of a deal it is not to recognize her as public enemy no.1 and beat the everliving shit out of her.

that's like saying saying a hero who's ultimate is to not only to steal your ultimate but also give their teammates extra lives doesn't sound like complete bullshit

Rank shame? No, I am telling you to stow the toxic, know it all attitude. It is not surprising that you are able to kill bronze Mercy players. Virtually everyone at high ratings agrees she is very broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's like saying saying a hero who's ultimate is to not only to steal your ultimate but also give their teammates extra lives doesn't sound like complete bullshit
    There are a great many more ways to negate and ult than through Res, which is exactly why when she was a res-bot before her invulnerability buff, she was trash tier.

Oh and Jess, no one has said you can't play around res, or that res is unbeatable.

So you are not telling people things they do not know.

We(the Mercy needs all of her abilities deleted and Blizzard needs to try again crowd) think that res just doesn't belong and is inherently bad design, whether she is UP or OP.

Used to be plat, was high gold at the start of this season, how does it feel knowing someone you are trying and failing to rank shame can do something you can't? Oh and I will talk down to anyone I damn well please if they are being stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Players think anything that counters them is OP, they won't be happy until every support is dead in the water.........look at Ana, lots of complaining about her and then they nerfed her into the ground even Lucio and Zen got nerfs.
    You are aware being that low of rank means you are playing people with that low of rank right?

So you are being a toxic little shit head over being able to kill bad people.

Also if you were this great at killing other bronze people you wouldn't still be there.
    Last edited by Ravex; 2018-01-05 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Jess, no one has said you can't play around res, or that res is unbeatable.

So you are not telling people things they do not know.

We(the Mercy needs all of her abilities deleted and Blizzard needs to try again crowd) think that res just doesn't belong and is inherently bad design, whether she is UP or OP.
    Then realise you’re simply asking for an ability to be removed for no more reason than ‘you don’t like it’. Because that’s what it is you’re asking.

Then realise you’re simply asking for an ability to be removed for no more reason than ‘you don’t like it’. Because that’s what it is you’re asking.
    Road hog says Hi.

Wouldn't be the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it when I get one shot by Hanzo. I don't like getting double mined by fuckrat. I don't like it when my team staggers like a bunch of retards. I don't like it when I see STUCK pop up across my screen after using ult and die a tenth of a second later, watch the replay, wonder why the hell mercy is still alive and realize that despite literally slapping her upside her head with a pulse bomb and attaching it to her face, that I just got fucked out of my ult. Even though I just slapped her into next week with it.

Those are things I don't like.

But when I solo a Roadhog as Tracer to free up the point, run over to cap it and then out of nowhere Hitler here goes Super Saiyan 2 with the instant transmission halfway from spawn and rezzes Cucklord McFuckface here just like that with a snap of his fingers, that doesn't exactly fall into my category of "don't likes".

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    Road hog says Hi.

Wouldn't be the first time.
    In Roadhog's case, he's a cheap ass gimmick hero. It's like, be a mid-range Reaper with 1 shotgun and pick one: Hook or 900 EHP, not both - and that's probably what upsets people the most. So many players are still scared of him, and for good reason; he's a massive fat fuck that just never dies or doesn't receive enough punishment/pressure for fucking up to be controlled if you can't shoot him in the face or aren't playing Reaper or Roadhog yourself.

People are always going to hate heroes like Widowmaker, Pharah and Roadhog when they are played to their strengths because their strengths are extremely unique and absolutely demand your attention. It's like, you can't just NOT do something about these heroes and being difficult to deal with makes them scary to people.

lost 9/10, got to 3400 for some reason.
    i was 3600, but stopped playing last season so i ended 3000
    wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it when I get one shot by Hanzo. I don't like getting double mined by fuckrat. I don't like it when my team staggers like a bunch of retards. I don't like it when I see STUCK pop up across my screen after using ult and die a tenth of a second later, watch the replay, wonder why the hell mercy is still alive and realize that despite literally slapping her upside her head with a pulse bomb and attaching it to her face, that I just got fucked out of my ult. Even though I just slapped her into next week with it.

Those are things I don't like.

But when I solo a Roadhog as Tracer to free up the point, run over to cap it and then out of nowhere Hitler here goes Super Saiyan 2 with the instant transmission halfway from spawn and rezzes Cucklord McFuckface here just like that with a snap of his fingers, that doesn't exactly fall into my category of "don't likes".
    Doesn't change it's a subjective emotive reason.