Quote Originally Posted by Aylaman View Post

I love it when I'm gold healing as Mei and then the support are whining at the tanks and dps when we can't win. This was after 2 rounds.
    There is no way those numbers are from before someone left.

A lot of the healing roster heal themselves passively for more than that even if they deliberately heal no one.

Ana
    Lucio
    Mercy
    Baptiste
    Zen
    Moira
    Brigitte

Zen is the only hero who can't heal himself.

You are saying you went 2 rounds and they never self healed?

It is literally unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Someday, you will learn how to read.

Someday.
    It's okay to be below average at your hobbies my dude, don't be salty, you can still improve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    It's okay to be below average at your hobbies my dude, don't be salty, you can still improve!
    Here's an example of someone missing those brain cells I was talking about. ^

Not surprising from a hypocrite.

Moving on, the best way to nerf Doomfist would be to remove the bonus damage from colliding into
    a wall. That would bring down some of his OP oppression.

Here's an example of someone missing those brain cells I was talking about. ^

Not surprising from a hypocrite.

Moving on, the best way to nerf Doomfist would be to remove the bonus damage from colliding into
    a wall. That would bring down some of his OP oppression.
    Did you manage to get your SR above average? That'd be interesting news.

Blizzard seems to think his punch/wall damage doesn't need nerfing. Have you tried positioning correctly vs. an enemy Doomfist?

I'm starting to dread any map with a strong choke-point as an attacker these days. The amount of barriers is getting a bit ridiculous - and although it's perfectly possible to break them with enough firepower, it does grow tedious. A hero with the ability to prevent barriers from being formed in a specific area as an ultimate attack would be pretty neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Ok, they really need to enforce shield tanks in the game. Not picking a shield tank should be grounds for getting a seasonal ban at this point. Tired of ending up with people thinking we can play non-shield tanks vs 2 shield tanks. Fuck them.

They also need to add a true solo queue, where you only face off against people who are solo queuing themselves.
    Dont you realize that more laws and restriction make it only worse?

Literally this is what you get when you promote Role Queue at the current state

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm starting to dread any map with a strong choke-point as an attacker these days. The amount of barriers is getting a bit ridiculous - and although it's perfectly possible to break them with enough firepower, it does grow tedious. A hero with the ability to prevent barriers from being formed in a specific area as an ultimate attack would be pretty neat.
    Sombras ulti removes barriers and prevents new ones. Too bad she's a throw pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Sombras ulti removes barriers and prevents new ones. Too bad she's a throw pick.
    I...actually forgot that Sombra is a thing. I so rarely see her in my games.

I've had 5 games this season where I've seen her and I've played some 200 hours this season combined on my accounts. She's really shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Did you manage to get your SR above average? That'd be interesting news.
    Perhaps I could if I could stop getting below average teammates.

Blizzard seems to think his punch/wall damage doesn't need nerfing. Have you tried positioning correctly vs. an enemy Doomfist?
    Yeah, and they've been right with all their decisions so far right? He does far too much damage and needs a bit of a peg taken down.

Extremely hard to use to her max potential. If you face a good Sombra, she will be an absolute nightmare towards your
    tanks. But her low health, as well as her kit demands high skill, which most dps aren't going to be at in most brackets.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-10-01 at 11:21 PM.

Yeah, and they've been right with all their decisions so far right? He does far too much damage and needs a bit of a peg taken down.

Extremely hard to use to her max potential. If you face a good Sombra, she will be an absolute nightmare towards your
    tanks. But her low health, as well as her kit demands high skill, which most dps aren't going to be at in most brackets.
    Yeah. I'm GM on tank and DPS but hardstuck 3.4-3.6 on Zenyatta, must be the rating system.

No. It isn't the system, it is me, my aim with those balls is inconsistent and I'm not always confident enough to flank when I should be.

5+ Year Old Account
    the matchmaking in this game sucks... my sr this season has been 1780 to 3100 and currently 2900... how can it be so stupid matchmaking... i got silver player in my placements and i ranked diamond...

Sounds like you're asking to be carried.

They do a pretty good job, most heroes are viable and Doom's punch hasn't been changed for ages and he's only recently become a good pick. His punch is fine.

Like I said, just position better. If you don't do dumb shit you won't get one-tapped.

hope blizzard starts to force people using voice

its zero fucking fun playing tank/heal without comms

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post

If they instantly ban people like this: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lj5yszApQz

Otherwise? No.

Have you tried walking over them or using a Symm tp? Works a charm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post

Yeah, no. You shouldn't force people to do anything bar throwing/cheating/being assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game seems a great deal significantly more toxic now then it ever has been.

Game seems a great deal significantly more toxic now then it ever has been.
    This is why I'm considering playing Overwatch on Nintendo Switch. From what I heard, it won't support crossplay and requires Nintendo Online subscription which I already have. So I think it's a change of pace for me, a lot of toxic players from PC won't play it because of the FPS downgrade so I could enjoy the game again toxic-free and in handheld.

Just returned into OW from long for the first time from 6 months. I like the 2-2-2 but for some reasons i was placed way down from my last season raiting.

Quote Originally Posted by nubzaii313 View Post
    Just returned into OW from long for the first time from 6 months. I like the 2-2-2 but for some reasons i was placed way down from my last season raiting.
    You were away for 6 months and expected that you'd place where you were before? Why?