Recommended Ret Talents for Dungeons on Legion Beta?

Hi all,

I'm new to the beta and did my first dungeon last night where I stunk up the meters big time. This is most likely because I had single target talents set up for questing. So I was wondering if anyone has any success in certain talents for leveling in zones, but that would also translate to good numbers in LFG when it pops up?

Cheers

Deleted
    Haven't tried in the new build yet, but I was pretty much using the talents down the left hand side. That being said, a number of them have been nerfed and one of them wasn't working (but that may be fixed now, not been on since last night). They were reasonably flexible for trash and bosses as a compromise where you can't switch.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ret got some damage nerfs in the latest build and its feeling pretty lack lustre to me atm. While they are still doing damage tuning across all classes I wouldn't put too much stock in what you get on the meters. Might help to let us know what talents/rotation you are currently using.

Deleted
    Since talent swapping is basically out of the question, I go with the following build for both dungeons and world content:

Final Verdict
    Greater Judgment
    -Irrelevant-
    Blade of Wrath
    Eye for an Eye
    Divine Steed
    Divine Purpose

The Greater Judgment talent gives you some cleave, and Divine Purpose gives you access to either free DS or free TV. It's far from an optimal build, but I've found it to be pretty convenient for both single target and AoE.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd go with Thete's suggestion, except that maybe I'd use Divine Steed instead of Divine Intervention (not in the beta though). VB or BoW... dunno which is best; so just have to pick whichever SimCraft tells us to when it's updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionah View Post
    Eye for an Eye
    I think I'd go for JV on this row - it has some nice synergy with Divine Purpose after all.

Deleted
    Yeah JV + FoJ as your tier level 45 talent will one shot a lot of mobs if they are stunned. Eye for an Eye is nice for people who miss Divine Protection as a defensive with a short CD.