Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Düsseldorf, Germany: Refugee arson own shelter because there was no chocolate pudding

http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/br...le-ab-24194482

Refugee tells reporter that he arsoned his own shelter because there was no chocolate pudding! 10€ (~11$) Million Damage (naturally paid by the tax-payers)

Deleted
    Chocolate pudding is part of his culture, no choco = no shelter.

And People wonder why we hate them

I wonder when the megathread will be made to compile all the shit refugees burn down because of x reasons.

They just want it too be like home.

add to this i just read a different article yesterday of another group of refugees also burning down their shelter because whoever was in charge didn't wake them in time to start ramadan or some stupid shit like that, apparently none of them know wtf a clock is or how to use it...They all need to be boxed up and shipped back to wherever they came from
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't they working in agriculture or being productive? German tax payers pay to have them sit around?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Why aren't they working in agriculture or being productive? Germany basically pays to have them sit around.
    that... could be a great idea
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Why aren't they working in agriculture or being productive? German tax payers pay to have them sit around?
    What? And have them burn the crops?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Lack of pudding is clear disregard for human rights. We are worse than ISIS !!!

well the only rational response is to burn the motherfucker down
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A drag indeed.. when it is the government. Otherwise, one should not care.
    Apparently censorship is not a concern of the MMO-Champ Moderators

Man it must be good to be a RFG these days. I legit should pose as one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So then... its only rational that because they squandered free facilities that they are enslaved until new ones are built?

Germany just keeps getting better, I'm wondering how many refugee centres will be left if we keep going at a ratio of 2 burnt down per week.

Deleted
    Anyone believing shit like this deserves to live in fear.

Gotta love those North African migrants.

There was a previous thread that most arsons on refugee shelters in Germany was done by persons living in the local area. I'm not sure if people realized that the ones living at the shelters would be included in that category.

Whether this report is true - I cannot say.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Anyone believing shit like this deserves to live in fear.
    As a general rule, when the pictorial content is bigger than the written content, you should treat it as satire or outright ignore it, is what I tell myself.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Because the next day there would be a regressive left protest with signs like "Forcing them to make their own food is SLAVERY" or "This is worst than NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS" or "Is this Auschwitz?! Arbeit mact frei?!?!?!"

No pudding is basically a war-crime. Like the old Jello pudding jingle used to go, J-E-ALLAH-O!
    Last edited by Feel The Power; 2016-06-10 at 07:29 AM.