Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Never was a fan of the guardians of the galaxy movies. This looks to be very similar in style. Might give it a chance but we will see.
    The next DC movies im excited for is Black Adam and The Batman.

5+ Year Old Account
    Info released on april 1st that a bunch of projects will be stopped, don't know what to make of it, since it's april fool's day but at the same time with the pandemic it would take a long time to start on other projects if they have to do these first...

I was looking forward for the Trench...hope this is just a joke..bad enough that dr strange multiverse of madness won't be a horror, and now this...
    What is worrying is that now on april 3rd they haven't said it was a joke it that was what it was..

https://deadline.com/2021/04/new-god...ay-1234726401/

if he is focusing on aquaman 2, well he should wait until Avatar 2 comes out first, to see what new water filming tech stuff james cameron will do before Wan gets serious to do aquaman 2...

The trench movie has been ditched for now and they are focusing on aquaman 2

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The animated Injustice stuff they have put out so far really makes me wonder where the movie is gonna end off. Pretty much all of it seems to be from year 1 and I can’t think of any point they could end a year 1 movie that wouldn’t be a huge downer for general audiences unless they make up some new ending.

Frankly the 2 games did a fine job with the injustice universe from an animated standpoint, this seems like a needless double dip in my view.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Frankly the 2 games did a fine job with the injustice universe from an animated standpoint, this seems like a needless double dip in my view.
    The first game covers like year 5 or later of injustice where this is looking like it’s going to cover year 1 so there is pretty much zero overlap between the two other then the jokers set up and Mabye what happens to night wing.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I've never played the games because they're not really my style of game. I've read the comic, however, and would enjoy an animated version of the comic. I'm sure there will be differences as well, outside of Watchmen every superhero movie/tv/animation has had differences from the original.
    what do you mean "outside of watchmen" watchmen also comes with plenty of differences. and so do other snyder interpretations despite his best effort to make his movies look like comic book pages he is adopting. (same goes for Sin City adaptations and its probably the live action that got closest to being a copy of the comic.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cautious optimism. The biggest surprise was that they weren't some bullshit fan trailers.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    More from Black Adam

Funny how the best DC movie recently so far has been Shazam, and Black Adam looks be better than the rest as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well shit. DC finally is getting me hyped after all those years of failures. Now where the Batman @?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Batman. Looks nice to me. Loved that shot over the city, looks like the city is on fire.

Jesus, that must be some strong ass body armor if he's taking like 20 shots to the chest and not flinching.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks great, but man why do they insist on that cringe "am vengeance" line in trailers.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Like that Batman trailer, Flash didn't do much for me. The Black Adam teaser looks cool, but not much there obviously. The Shazam2 stuff looked cool too, though I wonder how the gods will fit in with Wonder Woman.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Looks great, but man why do they insist on that cringe "am vengeance" line in trailers.
    Because it has to be a surprise, once he changes it to 'I am Batman'

7+ Year Old Account
    Also is it me, or that mob boss from the trailer is the same guy from Gotham Knights?

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post

Batman. Looks nice to me. Loved that shot over the city, looks like the city is on fire.

Is it just me; compared to the first trailer this seems like a different movie. The old trailer makes Batman seem almost unhinged, the way he is supposed to be, he seems very muted in the new one...

Feels like an entirely different movie.

Old trailer for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Is it just me; compared to the first trailer this seems like a different movie. The old trailer makes Batman seem almost unhinged, the way he is supposed to be, he seems very muted in the new one...

Feels like an entirely different movie.

Old trailer for reference.
    <snipped the video>
    At first I thought so too, but there's two (or more?) short scenes where people seem to watch Batman go at it and be quite horrified, at least that's what it seems like. Although I can't really be sure if it's actually Batman they are watching, but at least it seemed like that to me, because it gave me the same vibes as the one dude in the first trailer looking completely scared after Batman beats up one of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mofos hiding Riddler face! Do we know who plays him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Mofos hiding Riddler face! Do we know who plays him?
    Paul Dano?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi