Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Top Resto Tich Druid selling Glad carries and keeping the cash without doing it

Have logs and screenshots.

well don't buy pvp carries =) problem solved? we can close this thread now

Quote Originally Posted by ExposeGladScams View Post
    Let's see: Account created today... this is your only post on the forums ever... a very obvious profile name...

Seems legit, bro.
    I was being sarcastic, by the way.

Am very happy to provide the screenshots and logs. Am also happy to provide things like the guys main name, rl photo and rl name who is doing the scamming - no way I could know all that if he didnt scam me.

Real money? Your own fault for breaking Blizz's Tos.
    Ingame money? Report.

Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    Let's see: Account created today... this is your only post on the forums ever... a very obvious profile name...

Seems legit, bro.
    I was being sarcastic, by the way.
    I think he is legit, why would a person to waste time to create a new account (this is not his main account), create this post and spend time replying? But to me it is a karma =) by trying to buy glad, he broke a law, and karma got him =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Real money? Your own fault for breaking Blizz's Tos.
    Ingame money? Report.
    This with one addition, guy selling carries also broke ToS and is able to and should be banned.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This with one addition, guy selling carries also broke ToS and is able to and should be banned.
    Blizz will ban his multi-glad account if I report? If so I would be more than happy to have my account banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also in process of dealing with courts re fraud. I have managed to get permissions to pursue the matter out of duristiction so far due to geographic differences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExposeGladScams View Post
    Haha, you paid real money? I am glad you got scammed. And you can't report him cos Blizz will ban YOU too.

Also, why are you crying here and not in Blizzard support's livechat? Like, that place you can actually get help at.

I remember a girl coming to me back in the day trying to buy a gladiator title, but she ended up getting it from another gladiator on the server by writing him a 30+ page paper for university. No cash involved.

Fun times.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Haha, you paid real money? I am glad you got scammed. And you can't report him cos Blizz will ban YOU too.
    I actually don't care if that happens - it was not even a primary account that it was on for me. It was not bnet connected. I would merrily sacrifice that account and provide all logs to Bliz,plus paypal logs, screenshots, skype logs. His RL details obtained via skype, paypal and then follow up web searches.

The guy irks me as he has apparently scammed a few people like this.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have logs / screenshots of his discussing how he and one of the main RBG team leaders work together to sell RBG carries for RL cash, and how often they get customers. The RG leader is named in the logs / screenshots. Another member of that RBG team is in the conversation coroborating the story. Both on their main toons. Both hold Glad and Hero.

- - - Updated - - -

That RBG leader is a well known streamer.

.. and complaining on an mmo forum will bring you what?
    if you are so sure, put it on Blizz forum and report him.

LOL Bailamos and data.. that was hard to figure out.

No. It is definitely NOT Bailamos. I have played against him many times and while he is right into cheap tactics I would never lay this at his feet. He did not do this, and is in no way involved.

I know the scene quite well and there are VERY few resto druids running around in the RBG scene that are Glads and on Tich (my old server). So Data is the main guy you are talking about and he would pull something like you are saying in the OP off without question. Even though the RBG leader really doesnt matter in this case it must be abn then. He is the other main guy that sells RBG carries.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post
    I know the scene quite well and there are VERY few resto druids running around in the RBG scene that are Glads and on Tich (my old server). So Data is the main guy you are talking about and he would pull something like you are saying in the OP off without question. Even though the RBG leader really doesnt matter in this case it must be abn then. He is the other main guy that sells RBG carries.
    Send me a private message so I can reply.

Whats the point of buying one of these carries anyways, are people really stupid enough to pay $200 to $300 or even more just for the gladiator title?

Can't say i feel bad for the victim. Stupidity should be punished not rewarded, in fact im glad it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Whats the point of buying one of these carries anyways, are people really stupid enough to pay $200 to $300 or even more just for the gladiator title?
    Probably not very wise, and a mistake in hindsight yes. Hindsight is a lot better, it always is.

That being said, making a mistake like that is one thing. The people selling them are making a mistake too. Both are doing the wrong thing - I admit and can see that with hindsight.

That said, knowingly selling them with no intention to follow through and just taking the cash then ignoring the person you sold it to... is something else. There is another Glad who sells them as well (not the ones mentioned above) who discussed this with me and said it is not the first time this guy has pulled stunts. Yes I have those logs too - and yes in them he discusses how he sells them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No, it's not "something else". You're both scum and should both be banned. You're no better or worse than whoever scammed you. Buying/selling carries like this takes the title away from someone who deserves it. It's much different than buying carries through raids, as that does not take anything away from the people who earned it in a timely fashion or on their own.

I doubt you'll ever see your money again, especially if you used paypal and sent it as a gift.
    It was not sent as a gift, rather a payment for services etc.

Deleted
    "clean hands doctrine" anyone?