Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

7.0 Old Raid Bugs

I have done a few old raids, and I've found a few bugs, one of which made me pretty mad:

If you click on Tirion in ICC on the Frozen Throne, possibly elsewhere, he doesn't say his normal lines. I don't want to spoil, so I'll leave it at this:he sounds like he's on death's door. They must have fucked up his voice files somehow, and changed ICC click-on to "dying in Legion" click-on voice files. Pretty odd contrast...

The one that made me mad: Durumu is currently unsoloable unless you have insane DPS, because the beams won't properly reveal the fog beasts while alone. I can accept something being unsoloable because of a DPS check or skill, but it used to be soloable, so... I had thought I'd have trouble in ToT because of the item nerfs and class changes, but having a bug stop me was very dissapointing.

Anyone find anything else? Besides the tentacle bug on Yogg that got fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    not really an old raid but Nhallish in shadowmoon burrial grounds(2nd boss) no longer sucks you in, he teleports and casts it but nothin happens
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10man yogg-saron lowers sanity by an insane amount and nearly requires Sanity Wells to solo if you aren't quick. 25 doesn't lower it at all. I did 25 a day after 10man so I'm not sure if it was for 25 too and it was hotfixed for both.

Deleted
    Did Ulduar 25 as a level 80 prot warrior in 220ish gear, getting stomped and one shot by most mobs and almost solo'ed Mimiron, as well as my dps going from 800 to 70k depending on the boss encounter.
    I'm not sure what Blizzard has done, but the scaling is completely out of there.

Deleted
    Chess pieces in Karazhan randomly flip their position to face the other way and thus don't auto attack. A few others things in it feel off but chess always feels like its a victim to patch bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    10man yogg-saron lowers sanity by an insane amount and nearly requires Sanity Wells to solo if you aren't quick. 25 doesn't lower it at all. I did 25 a day after 10man so I'm not sure if it was for 25 too and it was hotfixed for both.
    This was bugged before 7.0

Razorgore takes way more damage from the mobs now, and no longer drops all threat when you break mind control.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    If you click on Tirion in ICC on the Frozen Throne, possibly elsewhere, he doesn't say his normal lines. I don't want to spoil, so I'll leave it at this:he sounds like he's on death's door. They must have fucked up his voice files somehow, and changed ICC click-on to "dying in Legion" click-on voice files. Pretty odd contrast...
    Huh, so that's what it was. I did ICC last night and after defeating Arthas I clicked on him and was confused thinking "huh, I don't remember him doing that..."

I had Dragon Soul freak out on my after I rolled off Spine of Deathwing (lol) I was so glitched out couldnt teleport up all the NPCs were missing and I couldn't run out of the instance had to relog.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamazaki View Post
    Did Ulduar 25 as a level 80 prot warrior in 220ish gear, getting stomped and one shot by most mobs and almost solo'ed Mimiron, as well as my dps going from 800 to 70k depending on the boss encounter.
    I'm not sure what Blizzard has done, but the scaling is completely out of there.
    They rebalanced the game to 110 and that made it so you're less powerful at 80, that's by bad scaling it's the game is progressing and balanced even later on than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Caewyr View Post
    Chess pieces in Karazhan randomly flip their position to face the other way and thus don't auto attack. A few others things in it feel off but chess always feels like its a victim to patch bugs.
    Yeah, Chess was just a terrible encounter by design and that is why it's broken all the time.

I've noticed that soul cap doesn't work correctly in old raids, Its not hitting for as hard as my abilities it his for little to none

15+ Year Old Account
    Exploding Fungus on Brackenspore Mythic almost instantly explode once visible (like 0.5 seconds after).

10+ Year Old Account
    Have three new fun ones, 1 good, another bad. When I did N Council in ToT on my warrior, they never moved from their starting positions. Easiest kill ever. Then, on Tortos, the turtles kept spinning in a straight line to the back of the room. Luckily IP is OP so I lived just fine.

Then, I found out Megaera just despawns when you engage him now. And he didn't do that on my DK. -_- That was the point where I decided no more ToT until I see some blue post hotfixes released. I don't remember MoP prepatch having so many old content bugs....
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-07-25 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Have three new fun ones, 1 good, another bad. When I did N Council in ToT on my warrior, they never moved from their starting positions. Easiest kill ever. Then, on Tortos, the turtles kept spinning in a straight line to the back of the room. Luckily IP is OP so I lived just fine.

Then, I found out Megaera just despawns when you engage him now. And he didn't do that on my DK. -_- That was the point where I decided no more ToT until I see some blue post hotfixes released. I don't remember MoP prepatch having so many old content bugs....
    Durumu: Light spectre phase, one red adds spawns regardless of beam position. Two other red adds cant be found anywhere. Blue add is no where to be found. White light dont spawn any add when targeted by two beams (for the achievement).

Lei Shen: Pillars dont grow in energy, so it is impossible to control which pillar to overload first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Yeah, Chess was just a terrible encounter by design and that is why it's broken all the time.
    good thing you can skip it (with clever use of mechanics)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I think chess was one of the coolest uses of vehicles they've ever made. I thought it demonstrated what an amazing variety of encounters could be enabled by the system. The raiding playerbase as a whole generally dislikes vehicle fights though, so they backed off from using it too often in actual raids. I'd love to see some sort of mini-game focused side activities that really explored what they could do with it though. I'm thinking like Brawler's Club meets Puzzle/Vehicle fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar View Post
    I had Dragon Soul freak out on my after I rolled off Spine of Deathwing (lol) I was so glitched out couldnt teleport up all the NPCs were missing and I couldn't run out of the instance had to relog.
    This might have something to do with killing the dragons that fly in on the warmaster blackthorn encounter, before they are in melee range. it can bug out the entire instance for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    I think chess was one of the coolest uses of vehicles they've ever made. I thought it demonstrated what an amazing variety of encounters could be enabled by the system. The raiding playerbase as a whole generally dislikes vehicle fights though, so they backed off from using it too often in actual raids. I'd love to see some sort of mini-game focused side activities that really explored what they could do with it though. I'm thinking like Brawler's Club meets Puzzle/Vehicle fights.
    Well, chess isn't actually a vehicle mechanic It's using mind control mechanic (notice how you aren't inside the piece physically and move with it but stand upstairs at the entrance). Vehicles as we know them were added in wotlk

Deleted
    I've noticed a weird bug while doing ICC since patch.. On Gunship Battle, right before/when looted chest, the movement keys are messed up and char strafes when click W, camera mess up a bit, but it disappears as soon as get off boat. Anyone else had this?