Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    game art and design
    currently working as an interface designer... i don't even use 3d anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the few people on this forum who can honestly say they have no formal degree yet bring home a six figure income.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally just finished BSc Bioinformatics. Contemplating a MSc now.

Majored in business with a minor is psychology, then off to my MBA, along with several "courses" at Harvard executive education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    You would be lost without me. And without you, I would have no purpose.

Marry me?
    You are the peanut butter to my reese's!

15+ Year Old Account
    BSc (Computer Games Development)

Failed my first year twice because I have no self control.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I am thinking about switch to Pre-med and trying to become a doctor or surgeon of some kind simply because I don't know if I can take the pain of physics and mathematics grad school. Do you want to go to grad school?
    Yup. It definitely takes a lot of work and there's plenty of frustration to be had, but when you succeed (and when you prove new results), the satisfaction makes it all worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I was aiming for a triple in Mathematics, Economics and Jurisprudence but I cut down math to be able to handle honors for the others.
    Triple major is almost never worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    BA in Linguistics, BA in History, working on finishing an MA in History. likely to do a PhD focused in History with a Linguistics focus.

I might also go to either Berkley or back to the UK for a BA in Celtic Studies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

"CIS - Programming".

Essentially, it's computer science with a focus on software development. I'm particularly interested in the inner workings of game engines, and am thinking about branching out to server software, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on my bachelors for Environmental Science and will most likely pursue my masters in Hydrology

Film and broadcasting which at least in my college falls under communications.

Psychology/behavioral science.
    Some business management as well but no degree in it.

shitposting