And I do mean expelled. The Republican party is a private organization. Trump is no conservative. He isn't even a real Republican. His most prominent supporters, at all levels, must be expelled.

Defeating Donald Trump isn't enough. His supporters must pay the price too. For that, we'll need Democratic help.
    This will happen. Trump supporters will carry a stigma. They will deny they supported him at some point down the road. It will be an embarrassing part of their past and one they will deny. This is going to happen.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Go read the post you quoted and then come back and explain why you just fucked up hard in the whole reading arena.

I only accept double-spaced and 12pt font.
    You can either give me the exact quote you're referencing or you can step away. I'm not going to do the legwork, I need no convincing.

Now, to sum up the opinions of others in one response... because I am in fact somewhat busy while doing this.

Being concerned with terrorists bleeding over from unchecked immigration is not xenophobia. Being concerned with illegal immigration not only muddying up your political system but also putting undue weight on your entitlements is not xenophobia. It's called illegal immigration for a reason. It's called terrorism for a reason. Both of these things need to remain in check for your country to be healthy and secure. It doesn't mean shutting off legal immigration entirely. It means being more selective in where you're taking immigrants from and who they are while making sure illegals are dealt with to the fullest extent of the law to uphold said law.

As for Infinite, there is a lot more than just a few. I suggest you actually look at the Wikileaks site and not some peddler of half-assed information trying to sell a false narrative.

Hillary is tied to many deaths. She is tied to many instances of corruption and questionable ethics, all throughout her career as a politician and even as a lawyer before that. Some of these things are uncertain. Others, fairly certain if not outright. What anyone can readily check and confirm for themselves, is her backers, which are the top echelons of our economy - evidence enough that she is bought and sold without having to dig any further. So it's ironic to bitch about Trump while completely ignoring the fact that Hillary is in fact the very essence of the problems we're facing within our political body.

Now... to the fascist comparisons. I want you to make your own comparisons. I want to see your evidence, plastered up here, as an equation for your summary(more like estimation). I will judge if you're making a valid point or not based upon this. Be warned, I may flip that on you concerning past presidencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You can either give me the exact quote you're referencing or you can step away. I'm not going to do the legwork, I need no convincing.

Now, to sum up the opinions of others in one response... because I am in fact somewhat busy while doing this.
    The quote I was referencing was the fucking post he was responding to.

Christ. I can't make it any clearer.

I said something.

He responded.

You went off on a "Leave Trump alone!" tangent when I was talking about his supporters.

Clearer? You understand now? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If he even comes to the debates. He's already chickening out. Probably because he knows he'll be destroyed and make himself look like an ass.
    YOu're forgetting how he managed to best 14 men earlier this year who are much more stable than hillary. Hillary chickened out of tons of debates with bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    YOu're forgetting how he managed to best 14 men earlier this year who are much more stable than hillary. Hillary chickened out of tons of debates with bernie.
    That says much, much more about those 14 men than it does about how well he'll do in the upcoming debates.

The quote I was referencing was the fucking post he was responding to.

Christ. I can't make it any clearer.

I said something.

He responded.

You went off on a "Leave Trump alone!" tangent when I was talking about his supporters.

Clearer? You understand now? Probably not.
    I did? All I said is that I was voting Trump and why.

Seems you're the one getting confused here. I've only been defending my own personal stance.

7+ Year Old Account
    The why is he trying to chicken out? (and yes he IS trying to chicken out. There's no other reason for him to straight up LIE about a "conspiracy" by the dems and media when the debate dates were set by a bi-partisan committee last year...)

In terms of the republican debates, you understand that those debates were just them pretty much debating the same positions, right? The only major differences were how extreme of a republican platform they wanted to try to enact.

Trump will never be able to handle someone with completely opposing views as him, a crowd that 50% hates him, and a moderator and opponent that will call him out on anything he makes up or lies about.

And again, keep in mind that more people voted against Trump than for him. It was an immense mistake for the Republicans to have so many candidates diluting any votes against him.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That says much, much more about those 14 men than it does about how well he'll do in the upcoming debates.
    Thats you're opinion but those 14 men weren't able to best trump content aside.

I did? All I said is that I was voting Trump and why.

Seems you're the one getting confused here. I've only been defending my own personal stance.
    The post from Batman you responded to? Was quoting me.

Not only did you misunderstand it, you attributed it to talking about Trump because you decided reading was less important than outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The why is he trying to chicken out?

In terms of the republican debates, you understand that those debates were just them pretty much debating the same positions, right? The only major differences were how extreme of a republican platform they wanted to try to enact.

Trump will never be able to handle someone with completely opposing views as him, a crowd that 50% hates him, and a moderator and opponent that will call him out on anything he makes up or lies about.

And again, keep in mind that more people voted against Trump than for him. It was an immense mistake for the Republicans to have so many candidates diluting any votes against him.
    He chickened out? When?

All I saw was he was mad that it was during the NFL games because people would watch LESS.

The post from Batman you responded to? Was quoting me.

Not only did you misunderstand it, you attributed it to talking about Trump because you decided reading was less important than outrage.
    No, I said my position concerning Trump and the elections, and then from there defended myself.

This is why I asked you to give me an exact quote because what you're saying isn't making any sense and all you're doing is insulting my character this point which you seem far more interested in doing.

Thats you're opinion but those 14 men weren't able to best trump content aside.
    no when your competition is Ted Cruz it's hard to not come off as more likable.

7+ Year Old Account
    He chickened out? When?

All I saw was he was mad that it was during the NFL games because people would watch LESS.
    Then why did he LIE? If you can't see what he's trying to do, you're hopeless.

No, I said my position concerning Trump and the elections, and then from there defended myself.

This is why I asked you to give me an exact quote because what you're saying isn't making any sense and all you're doing is insulting my character this point which you seem far more interested in doing.
    That's because stupidity annoys me. Ignorance is fine, stupidity is intentional.

You responded to someone else responding to me. Decided to use it as a jumping point to defend Trump. The quote wasn't about Trump. If you want to figure out where you went wrong, go reread what you've quoted, because I don't care enough to hold your hand while you figure out where you went wrong in reading class.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Then why did he LIE? If you can't see what he's trying to do, you're hopeless.
    He didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no when your competition is Ted Cruz it's hard to not come off as more likable.
    He's more liked than Clinton. So you've proven my point?

That's because stupidity annoys me. Ignorance is fine, stupidity is intentional.

You responded to someone else responding to me. Decided to use it as a jumping point to defend Trump. The quote wasn't about Trump. If you want to figure out where you went wrong, go reread what you've quoted, because I don't care enough to hold your hand while you figure out where you went wrong in reading class.
    Again, I said I was voting Trump. Then went into why. I wasn't defending nor arguing on anyone else's behalf. Definitely not intentionally.

Give me a quote or be done with this.

7+ Year Old Account
    He didn't.
    Yes he did. You're delusional.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...22916387069952

That is a LIE.

Again, I said I was voting Trump. Then went into why. I wasn't defending nor arguing on anyone else's behalf. Definitely not intentionally.

Give me a quote or be done with this.
    Again, that wasn't the post I replied to. Go back and do your homework, kiddo. We'll be here when you're done.

Again, that wasn't the post I replied to. Go back and do your homework, kiddo. We'll be here when you're done.
    Again, give me a quote, do your OWN homework, or be done. I told you I am more than willing to remark on the post in question if you'll simply quote it for me.

Again, give me a quote, do your OWN homework, or be done. I told you I am more than willing to remark on the post in question if you'll simply quote it for me.
    I mean, you quoted it, so clearly you know what you were talking about. Or did you just grab respond to someone else's quote, then when I responded to you forget you responded to it so wander around this long about it?