Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Right right, well go back to quoting your non biased CNN sources and have fun blasting anyone with a different view.
    No need for salt even if you don't like what you heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Democratic performance artists.
    And yes, this is what they actually believe.
    What I don't get is, why was there a Backstreet Boys song playing in the background during the lugenpresse video, and not a more appropriately manly and 'Murican track?

10+ Year Old Account
    Right right, well go back to quoting your non biased CNN sources and have fun blasting anyone with a different view.
    You seem to have missed the posts where I quote sources from CBS, NBC, Reuters, BBC, ABC and FOX. A lot more from FOX than I would have guesses a year ago, too.

And blasting the willfully ignorant is a lot of fun, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    So show me the Megyn Kelly equivalent working for CNN shitting on Clinton.

I'll wait.
    Are you mad because Fox News isn't brain washing you properly anymore? Or is it that a woman has her own opinion that doesn't match yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    A thousand? Finally. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well that's what I have been saying but Fox News maintains that it is not biased or the media wing of the Republican Party. It's hard to be fair and balanced if you work for republicans. I guess they are not fair and balanced after all, merely a republican brain washing tool of the Republican elite.
    Look fox news defiantly has crazy people like Hannity that are clearly far right. But theres also some decent people in there like Chris Wallace.

And as much of a tool as O'Reilly is, he is well informed he just also leans to far right.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Are you mad because Fox News isn't brain washing you properly anymore? Or is it that a woman has her own opinion that doesn't match yours?
    I don't watch Fox news for the punditry.

Look fox news defiantly has crazy people like Hannity that are clearly far right. But theres also some decent people in there like Chris Wallace.

And as much of a tool as O'Reilly is, he is well informed he just also leans to far right.
    Bill O'Reilly is incredibly informed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is incredibly informed.
    Dunno what you're trying to say here. Have fun finding videos of bill O'Reilly though I dont care

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have the number 1 cable news talk show by just releasing information sadly. Blame the consumer not the seller

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like how you just ignore the part where I said Chris Wallace was decent and you just link Bill O'Reilly crap
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-10-31 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Quite sad, isn't it.
    It's bittersweet in a way... tht many people, from multiple countries managed to make a 1000 pages long forum discussion about trump (with most of it being founded criticism to him and his campaign) gives me some hope in humanity
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Dunno what you're trying to say here. Have fun finding videos of bill O'Reilly though I dont care

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have the number 1 cable news talk show by just releasing information sadly. Blame the consumer not the seller

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like how you just ignore the part where I said Chris Wallace was decent and you just link Bill O'Reilly crap
    The point is that O'Reilly is basically an idiot. And I only linked Bill O'Reilly crap because 1) I don't have any problems with Chris Wallace and 2) you brought up O'Reilly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It's bittersweet in a way... tht many people, from multiple countries managed to make a 1000 pages long forum discussion about trump (with most of it being founded criticism to him and his campaign) gives me some hope in humanity
    That's a good way to look at it.

There will always be a Donald Trump. There will always be his propagandistic enablers. There will always be his shameless throngs, yearning from an idyllic past that only exists in their heads. They're something decent societies... decent people... have to guard against. Through resisting the worst that the world has to offer, it gives Centrists, Liberals and Conservatives, Americans and non-Americans, their moment to make a stand for what is right. For years to come "Did you support Donald Trump in 2016?" must be the essential political litmus test.

In a week the Trumpkins will see their ambitions utterly obliterated by the majority of Americans who reject their hateful candidate. I wonder if they'll ever fully appreciate that they're the villains in this story.

If the Republicans could have come up with even a half decent candidate we wouldn't be having this mess with the future president possibly being in handcuffs in her first term

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

In a week the Trumpkins will see their ambitions utterly obliterated by the majority of Americans who reject their hateful candidate. I wonder if they'll ever fully appreciate that they're the villains in this story.
    They will have those stupid red hats kept in sealed off containers to preserve them, and probably have basements full of Donald memorabilia and remember it as the last shot America had at freedom.

If the Republicans could have come up with even a half decent candidate we wouldn't be having this mess with the future president possibly being in handcuffs in her first term
    If we were going by votes instead of dynasty, it would be Trump against Sanders. At least the Republican party followed the will of their voters.

The DNC decided their primary was a "political promise."
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-10-31 at 08:09 AM.

The runner up was Cruz, so wouldn't be any better really. Republicans need to get their shit together in the next 4 years.

And unless Weiner's filthy computer has anything important on it Hillary will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The runner up was Cruz, so wouldn't be any better really. Republicans need to get their shit together in the next 4 years.

And unless Weiner's filthy computer has anything important on it Hillary will be fine.
    Cruz had some weird ass thoughts on sex and government oversight on said personal sexual activities. Shit would have got WEIRD under Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That's a good way to look at it.

There will always be a Donald Trump. There will always be his propagandistic enablers. There will always be his shameless throngs, yearning from an idyllic past that only exists in their heads. They're something decent societies... decent people... have to guard against. Through resisting the worst that the world has to offer, it gives Centrists, Liberals and Conservatives, Americans and non-Americans, their moment to make a stand for what is right. For years to come "Did you support Donald Trump in 2016?" must be the essential political litmus test.

"Trumpkins?" "Villains?"

This is exactly the sort of rhetoric that gave Trump his push in the first place. The "if you don't agree with me, you're a moron/Nazi/fascist/racist/misogynist/deplorable/villain" hyperbole that many people are tired of.

Is Trump a great candidate? Obviously not. He runs his mouth without thinking about what he's saying. He's a narcissist. He's petulant. But he's neither Hitler, nor Mussolini, nor Dr. Doom. If Trump were to be elected, both democracy and the world would go on. There have been bad presidents before, and there will be again. Trump would be neither the first, nor the last, assuming he would be a bad president in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    So show me the Megyn Kelly equivalent working for CNN shitting on Clinton.

I'll wait.
    Kayleigh McEnany

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    "Trumpkins?" "Villains?"

This is exactly the sort of rhetoric that gave Trump his push in the first place. The "if you don't agree with me, you're a moron/Nazi/fascist/racist/misogynist/deplorable/villain" hyperbole that many people are tired of.

Is Trump a great candidate? Obviously not. He runs his mouth without thinking about what he's saying. He's a narcissist. He's petulant. But he's neither Hitler, nor Mussolini, nor Dr. Doom. If Trump were to be elected, both democracy and the world would go on. There have been bad presidents before, and there will be again. Trump would be neither the first, nor the last, assuming he would be a bad president in the first place.
    Whoa some actual logic in the Don thread and not just senseless pro Hillary drivel, I'm impressed.