Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    at Groukh which other nerfs will come? And where can I read the Hotfixes? I only find the hotfixes of 26.07.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised but jesus ... dk's keep getting nerfed while mages remain untouched ...
    Some things will never change.

I'm actually concerned with this nerf. I understand it was overall too good for the tier...but why not make the other two options better instead of nerfing this into the ground...#blizzardlogic.

Funny, they turned this talent into a dps loss.Wonder what were they thinking.

So Castigator looks like it will be the to-go-talent, but what is with All Will Serve? Could it be better than Ebon Fever (both in single target situations, I think Ebon Fever should be better in AoE)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm actually concerned with this nerf. I understand it was overall too good for the tier...but why not make the other two options better instead of nerfing this into the ground...#blizzardlogic.
    Just Blizzard things, the thing is now with this CS nerf, epidemic deals the same amount or even slightly more dmg per use, meaning even if there are situations where you would be out of range and see some use for CS, it's gonna be a DPS loss to drop Castigator since you can just use Epidemic instead, can't really see situation where you are out of range so long that you are able to spend all 3 charges.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeganor View Post
    So Castigator looks like it will be the to-go-talent, but what is with All Will Serve? Could it be better than Ebon Fever (both in single target situations, I think Ebon Fever should be better in AoE)?
    No, if anything you would take BS for pure ST with castigator, but EF is probably still gonna win out in all situations unless you are doing some 30s speed kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Can you supply actual numbers?
    Just testing on 3 dummies I'm getting almost identical dps between Ebon Fever and All Will Serve.

Edit: 5 minute test times each
    Last edited by dubious_doomhammer; 2016-07-30 at 07:04 PM.

Bummer.... Clawing shadows will still probably be a good pvp talent @ 110 though.

Didn't expect AWS to get buffed.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeganor View Post
    For single target, the latest Simcraft 703-01 has All Will Serve ahead of the other 2 talents in that tier, as well as Soul Reaper ahead of Dark Arbiter in the last tier. Most optimal sim for single target talents is 0110002.

Ebon Fever only sims higher than All Will Serve if there is 4+ targets.

Sims are not inclusive of legendary ring.
    Last edited by Ebolavirus; 2016-07-30 at 07:18 PM.

i hate stealth nerfs.. why cant they be open with changes like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    i hate stealth nerfs.. why cant they be open with changes like this ?
    afraid of the outcry, and don't want to deal with us bitching since we were godmode in a single tier due to their own stupidity/design...but it's our fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebolavirus View Post
    For single target, the latest Simcraft 703-01 has All Will Serve ahead of the other 2 talents in that tier, as well as Soul Reaper ahead of Dark Arbiter in the last tier. Most optimal sim for single target talents is 0110002.
    There's no way Soul Reaper would perform better than DA in pre-patch with legendary ring.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    afraid of the outcry, and don't want to deal with us bitching since we were godmode in a single tier due to their own stupidity/design...but it's our fault.
    I mean, yeah. How dare a 95th percentile DK be ahead of a 50th percentile mage. The fuck do they think we are? A DPS class?

Quote Originally Posted by meian View Post
    I mean, yeah. How dare a 95th percentile DK be ahead of a 50th percentile mage. The fuck do they think we are? A DPS class?
    Yeah, this is what bothers me too. I really don't understand how nerfs are warranted against a class that does less dps than some others.

I can understand the nerf, but I really wish they would communicate these things better.

RIP Clawing Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    I can understand the nerf, but I really wish they would communicate these things better.
    I understand the nerf, but I would rather see Castigator/Unholy Frenzy buffed. That tier seems like it would truly alter what you want for secondaries.

With castigator as the new go to talent, does that change our secondary statweights in favor of crit? Or does it remain haste > mastery > the rest.

Im wondering what will be the overall buff for Unholy Frenzy, the talent has been horrible since its inception.

also bursting Sores was buffed another 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Im wondering what will be the overall buff for Unholy Frenzy, the talent has been horrible since its inception.

also bursting Sores was buffed another 10%
    Are there changes posted somewhere?