Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's impressive that video is from 2014, the whole SJW thing was already so clearly established back then
    So ...you're saying he was a time traveler?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Social Justice Warrior:

Anyone who is white middle classer who fights for social justice.

This includes people who are fighting for the social justice against the main stream social justice. If you oppose the agenda of leftist social justice warriors, you are still fighting for some sort of social justice, and have become an SJW yourself.

Or we could just go with "anyone who disagrees with your opinion". That seems to be the new blanket statement it's used as.

Again, see my sig.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    two stats prove something? No they don't.
    Not talking about stats. I need you to get into the mind of unemployed university educated black american and then figure out why he or she chooses not to work.

Then do the same for an unemployed university educated white american.

I need to know the difference in mindset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    But the research says the police are 50% more likely to use force against black people than against white people, even with equal compliance.

Oh baby.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's impressive that video is from 2014, the whole SJW thing was already so clearly established back then

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure I'm not the only person in the world, let alone the last 2 pages of this thread, who believes that

Consistently I notice that SJWs are the worst people; there is a kind of passive-aggressive bitterness to them that hints at deep internal anger and self-loathing that is only compounded by the narcissistic desire to be applauded for pushing "the cause"
    I think twitter and smart phones gave these clowns legitimacy.

These kinds of idiots have always thought they had a righteous cause. But twitter has allowed normal people see their insanity. Thus we see new articles based of tweets.

The media has given these fools the attention they crave. The sad thing is these SJW clowns are in a small minority.

Just look at Blacklivesmatter. A majority of americans (60+%) don't agree with blacklivesmatter and even less think they are justified. You just need to look at the amount of "protests" they have an who goes to them. Last month when they had their little protests you would think by the way the media portrayed them that tens of thousands of people of all races where out protesting with them. In reality it was a dozen or so cities with each about 100 or less protesters. All the protestors were primary blacks or white college aged liberals. There was a pro-police protest a few months ago that had about 20k people show up in one city alone but not one media outlet covered that.

It's the same group of perpetually offended people who find a new cause to protest. Last one was occupy wallstreet and before that it was about the iraq war. Who knows what the next one will be. But i'm sure whatever it is they will be on the wrong side of history as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

But the research says the police are 50% more likely to use force against black people than against white people, even with equal compliance.
    Black people are also more likley to commit violent crime and murder than any other race so the use of force is justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

Oh baby.
    Doesn't show that most black offenders are arrested for other crimes along with their "weed charge" they also are more likley to openly smoke weed on the street. Correlation does not equal causation.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-04 at 06:06 PM.

That's also not entirely true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-police-stops/
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...hal-force.html

If you oppose the agenda of leftist social justice warriors, you are still fighting for some sort of social justice, and have become an SJW yourself.
    This is a tried an unexciting take on "if you notice race imbalance you're racist". Alternatively "AA is inherently anti-equality".
    Of course, those pieces are silly. Why are you perpetuating silly rhetoric?.

There's no way I'll find it from my phone, but I've also linked a study in the past that showed sentence harshness was basically a function of melanin content even when the charges were the same. I'll let you guess which way it trended.
    Yeah no, "mealinin" content has nothing to do with that. It's the fact that blacks have more prior convictions than whites when they are charged with the same crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

This is naked racism. You are justifying abuse of an entire group based on the actions of a small minority of people they are only superficially related to.
    No, I'm saying that you can't look at stats of use of force with out looking at stats of who causes the crimes. You ignore reality if you do. 13% of the population commit half of the murders in this country and still with that said they are ONLY 25% of those killed by police.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its a good thing to have a label like SJW around. Otherwise how will the regressives of the world try to silence people they don't agree with.
    The regressives are the left. They silence the opposition not the other way around. Just see the way the left attacks people and silences them on US college campuses.

- - - Updated - - -

SJW is something you say to anyone who disagrees with your opinion.
    Hmm I thought that was the word "racist" or any of the other "-ists".

No, I'm saying that you can't look at stats of use of force with out looking at stats of who causes the crimes.
    That would be the case if they didn't include the "with equal compliance" bit. Ignoring that is not better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know the woman in the photo but I think she is from Pakistan where the Hijab is not enforced other than by your beliefs.
    That's Malala Yousafzai. A teenager that helped women in Pakistan go to school. So for her terrible crime, the Taliban attempted to assassinate her.

All while heroes like that are risking their lives for women, the SJWs give the Woman of the Year award to a rape fabricator because it pushes their false narrative.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is naked racism. You are justifying abuse of an entire group based on the actions of a small minority of people they are only superficially related to.
    Naw man, you don't understand, they're genetically predisposed to do it. They could snap at any time! It's just how they are man. I'm totally not racist bee tee dubs.

Naw man, you don't understand, they're genetically predisposed to do it. They could snap at any time! It's just how they are man. I'm totally not racist bee tee dubs.
    The numbers don't lie.

From what I've seen a Social Justice Warrior is someone who claims to care about social justice issues, but in reality is more about virtue signaling and getting brownie points that actually caring. They tend to be slacktivists, though there are also some who actually do stuff beyond complaining on places like twitter. The problem is that they usually care about non issues and tend to look to fix inequality problems with more inequality. They want to fix these problems like most people want to fix pvp unbalance ("my class has been crap for too long, now is my turn to be op while yours gets nerfed into crap").

Also despite disliking racism and sexism they tend to be extremely racist and sexist. Just that because is done against the right people is ok. Though they're also not above being sexist and racist against the very same people they claim to protect. Be a black man that disagrees with them and you'll be labeled an uncle tom, a race traitor, a nigger, a white wannabe, desperate for whitey's attention, a racist, to have internalized racist, among other racist terms. If you're a woman you'll be a gender traitor, desperate for boys attention, to have internalized misogyny and if you by any chance are also against 3rd wave feminism you'll be demanded to give away all your rights because feminism gave them (even though it didn't give you some of them) and to go back to the 1950's.

The regressives are the left. They silence the opposition not the other way around. Just see the way the left attacks people and silences them on US college campuses.
    The right would never attempt to stifle debate ever. They would not resort to using cheep insults and lies to insult opposing viewpoints into silence. Except for creating the term SJW I mean. BUT THAT'S THE ONLY ONE!!! And Cuck. And hiding behind the term politically incorrect. BUT THAT'S THE ONLY THREE!!

At least we finally got a presidential candidate who's gonna fix the media elites by shutting them down and having a good government approved media so we can finally be free of the Liberal Mainstream Media.

OH SHIT THAT'S A FOURTH THING! But those are the only four things the right uses to stifle opposing view points.

PS
    You still haven't explained why black university educated people choose not to work.

The Washington Post link is about a study measuring something else entirely and does not refute the other study, which measured use of force, not hospitalization rates. The second link isn't even disagreeing with the study I linked.
    It measured shooting deaths which is what the blacklivesmatter hate group is up in arms about. The study exposed another lie of that movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has turned into a race thread, which isn't allowed.