Choosing problem druid or priest

Dear fellow WoW players,

I just registert to this forum(but reading this forum already real long time aswel as playing wow)
    few years back i quit WoW because was time for something new, now with the upcoming expansion i started playing agian.
    Now i always played feral/resto druid and shadow/disc priest, but my time is limited now so i need to choose 1 class.

my main always was druid from the start at vanilla till Wotlk but now feral druid really struggle's in pvp and only got new forms( looks great!) ,
    i mostly pvp, and do it as feral and when i do pve i mostly as healer

priest got a full revamp and the idea of shadow priest is great! , but on evry forums they say that the 2 healing specs are realy bad for healing dungeons and raids

so iam really torn and kinda a hard choise.
    Kinda looking for some beta testers and other experienced players that have any thoughts about this?

sorry if my english typing is a little bad, and hope i dont get flamed because i just want smebody else his/her opinion

Thanks!

Motormuis

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played Priest on the beta myself, but I have done dungeons (heroic and mythic+) with priests, both as healers and dps.
    So from my own experience and what I've heard priests say it's pretty much this: Shadow is really good atm, strong on singel target.. not way down there where they've been for so long.
    Holy priest is pretty good healers, both in 5 mans and raids (from what I've heard).
    Disc on the other hand, is ranked as the "worst" healer spec atm. I've had a few in mythic+ and they've struggled alot compared to druids, pala's and shamans.
    Feral is doing ok I think? Resto Druids are just hands down awesome (both in 5 mans and raids), ranked by most as the best healers in Legion.

So with either choice I'd say you'd be good. As Druid you have really good healing and good dps options,
    or as priest you have pretty good healing as holy and really good dps as shadow.
    But most importantly tho: Play the class/spec that YOU enjoy playing the most.. best advice there is.