Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    As Ret: any melee + shammies
    As DH: other DH + healers (when i see a good rogue on the enemy team, i try to stay with a grp 24/7)
    This. Can only agree with the ret part since I havent done anything with DH yet and ret is my OS.

As a healer though, I tend to target (Avenging Crusader, makes holy pally do insane damage} shamans the most. After that, I go for warriors, and any other melee.

With my warlock, I just love putting corruption on rogues. If I'm getting gangbanged and about to die horribly and a rogue is in on it, I always attempt to throw a corruption with my dying breath.

With both my warlock and rogue, I want DHs to die, especially when I'm playing rogue. It's not because of their spectral sight, but rather because they are all over the place! STAND STILL OMG!! Also love targetting moonkins but they're tough motherfuckers (that no one complains about, it's all warlock QQ innit)

And of course I do try to target healers too, but they're not really soloable (fair enough).

All this is from random battlegrounds because I'm casual scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Resto Shaman because no one ever peels for healers and they just go splat. I also kill a Rogue any chance I get because fuck them but my all time favorite thing to target is the player that seems the most competent on the other faction. It feels like me and my retard team vs them and their retard team, like we are boss battling or something haha.
    Hi Sephurik