Deleted

Demon Hunter Tier Tokens

So which raid tier token have the demon hunters been added to (E.G. who do they share it with)

Deleted
    We use Conqueror Tokens

paladin/warlock/priest most likely, as it's the only token with 3 classes on it left.

If lowest numbers were what counted most, Demon Hunters would be wearing mail

I'm just happy to be off the vanq token, my guild has a lot more rogue/mage/DK/druid than we do pally/lock/priest/DH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken42 View Post
    I'm just happy to be off the vanq token, my guild has a lot more rogue/mage/DK/druid than we do pally/lock/priest/DH
    Vanq token fucking blows!

At one point in time they actually had them on Vanq, I hope that's since changed and they're on Conq now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    At one point in time they actually had them on Vanq, I hope that's since changed and they're on Conq now.
    Yeah we're on conq, I've already gotten a few pieces out of M HFC through conq tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken42 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Be careful what you wish for
    Never not be happy to be off vanq, have been a rogue since vanilla so being the first token to get the 4th class blew ass.

Tier tokens are being removed in Legion if this reddit post is to be trusted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...egion_content/

Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    Tier tokens are being removed in Legion if this reddit post is to be trusted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...egion_content/
    Just as an update to this, Ion said that the tokens will remain when using group loot, and personal loot will award the pieces directly