Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What kind of mayor/city council approves of this?
    The kind that isn't very smart, probably. Allowing some nutter to roleplay as ISIS rolling through the streets in a city that's filled with tourists and armed people(at least for European standards) doesn't seem like the brightest of ideas...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Shit like this causes panic and stampedes, it was real stupid to approve it and the "pranksters" were lucky not to have been shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    People being hurt hasn't stopped the influx of "refugees." Some people on this forum are still advocating more be brought in, even if citizens and culture have to suffer. Germany just advocated people stockpile food and water ffs. This is the country you're building. A country where the people need to live in fear that some Haji will blow himself up or shoot a bunch of people all because your liberal government wants to feel good about letting in illiterate, 14th century people at the expense of their own people.
    I'm not European bud so simmer down. Rant aside this is still fucked up and people could have been seriously injured in the panic.

Dumb even by right wing standards.

lol all this shit for 20 000 muslims... lol

0.1% of the population.

shouting "its just a prank" is to me, in the same league of pants on fire retardedness as saying "I don't own any of this music" in the description of your video full of copyrighted music.

It does not matter what you say, you morons. If that was the case I could literally do anything and say "im doing this to save the world" when questioned or stopped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    lol all this shit for 20 000 muslims... lol

0.1% of the population.
    20 000 too many

I don't want any kind of Islam in ČR too, so I cannot blame them too much.

Government approved. Nothing wrong happened here.

Also, I thought terrorism wasn't something to be afraid about, guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Government approved. Nothing wrong happened here.

Also, I thought terrorism wasn't something to be afraid about, guys.
    Actually, our mayor is currently preparing a massive layoff of the idiots that actually approved this.

And people from the ministry are looking at ways to send Mr. Konvicka to do a real jail time.

There is a video showing a panic breakout into one of the restaurants, where people ran to hide. Its pretty brutal, seriously, this guys is pure cancer. He and his group needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    20 000 too many
    mildly racist or xenophobic are we? the smiley does not change anything ;-)

in any case it is funny, considering all the conquest and mixing of populations you are bound to have a very high percentage of your population part turk and/or arab and/or african.

you think people from other countries didnt settle and make babies in your country in the past 1500 years?
    Last edited by psyquest; 2016-08-23 at 06:14 PM.

Funny till someone shoots them.
    Really, really stupid idea.

I'm going to guess the town office that approved this wasn't told there'd be fake gunfire and such.

Protests are fine...just this was an unbelievably stupid way to go about it.

Deleted
    is there some sort of magic borderline where east of germany you become a caricature of yourself?

Deleted
    I guess if those darn muslims won't do terrorist attacks themselves, so we can dislike them, we'll do it ourselves!

I am not even sure what to say to it, it just seems so out of touch with reality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    mildly racist or xenophobic are we? the smiley does not change anything ;-)

in any case it is funny, considering all the conquest and mixing of populations you are bound to have a very high percentage of your population part turk and/or arab and/or african.

you think people from other countries didnt settle and make babies in your country in the past 1500 years?
    No they´re pure blood!!

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I can't believe that this was approved.

They probably mentioned protesting against ISIS, but without going too much into detail how that protest will look like. I mean no sane person would allow this, not even the most incompetent official.

This is perhaps one of the dumbest things I've heard this year, and this is the year of Brexit and Donald Trump. Congratulations Prague City Hall, you elevated (lowered) yourself to a rather prestigious (abysmal) standard.

I would have laughed my ass off if they would had got themselves shot.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    This is perhaps one of the dumbest things I've heard this year, and this is the year of Brexit and Donald Trump. Congratulations Prague City Hall, you elevated (lowered) yourself to a rather prestigious (abysmal) standard.

I would have laughed my ass off if they would had got themselves shot.
    You do realize that people are not honest everytime or atleast dont tell you exactly what they are really going to do. It means, that City Hall approved just anti ISIS protests, it doesnt mean they expected ppl firing fake guns (which still does similar noise) or being dressed as ISIS.

ITT: It's just a prank bro!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.