Havoc Metamorphosis CD

I have been playing Havoc DH on beta for a little over a month now and i have been playing it on live as well and the only complaint i have about the Havoc DH is the CD on Meta. Anyone else feel like 5 mins is too much? even with the artifact trait that reduces the CD to 4 mins, it still feels incredibly long. Has Blizz ever commented on this at all? A suggestion i would have would be reduce the haste from it a little bit, maybe to like 15%, then drop the CD to 4 mins before artifact trait, making it 3 mins once you have it. thoughts?

I would agree while also saying it should boost more of the spec's ranged damage but maybe that would make it too powerful. Hard to say atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshog1 View Post
    I have been playing Havoc DH on beta for a little over a month now and i have been playing it on live as well and the only complaint i have about the Havoc DH is the CD on Meta. Anyone else feel like 5 mins is too much? even with the artifact trait that reduces the CD to 4 mins, it still feels incredibly long. Has Blizz ever commented on this at all? A suggestion i would have would be reduce the haste from it a little bit, maybe to like 15%, then drop the CD to 4 mins before artifact trait, making it 3 mins once you have it. thoughts?
    probably because of how easy it is to pop in and our over and over using talents and artifact trait, ive seen people with 50% uptime on it cause of good RNG

I think it really suits the class. Metamorphosis is one of the strongest (if not THE outright strongest) god-modes of the game, and it fits perfectly a dark-powered class: if you get the same level of power from studying druidism, that has not drawback at all, why risking to sacrifice your sanity to merge with demonic entities?

Also, in terms of gameplay, it did not bother me that much. If you don't wipe straight away, you can still use it at every pull on instanced content... it's not a 10 minutes cd (which i think it's weird some classes still have).

It's not a 5 min CD. Artifact trait and depending on your luck Relic can take it down to almost a 3 min CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    It's not a 5 min CD. Artifact trait and depending on your luck Relic can take it down to almost a 3 min CD.
    Right, i know. With the artifact trait it takes it down to 4 mins, and with ALL THREE relics with that trait point it would be 3 mins. idk, it just feels wierd to me playing with a 5/4 min cd. might be because i have played a warrior for so long and im used to reck being 3 mins and battle cry being 1 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshog1 View Post
    Right, i know. With the artifact trait it takes it down to 4 mins, and with ALL THREE relics with that trait point it would be 3 mins. idk, it just feels wierd to me playing with a 5/4 min cd. might be because i have played a warrior for so long and im used to reck being 3 mins and battle cry being 1 min.
    could be worse, played bear druid and HotW is 6mins