Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDalle View Post
    I have a problem with ED and the breakpoints in this guide.
    Currently I can push my haste to rating to 11.029 equal 33,94%, but I still can't use 2 wraths between the ED buff. and my MS is 20-25 both home and world.
    So how much haste do I really require to make it to the break point?
    there is more info at the rotation part of ED, either have at least 35% haste or use an interface addon like AdvancedInterfaceOptions to up your lag tolerance, so you can queue spells better. (even with lag tolerance setting you need more haste, but its easier with it)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    there is more info at the rotation part of ED, either have at least 35% haste or use an interface addon like AdvancedInterfaceOptions to up your lag tolerance, so you can queue spells better. (even with lag tolerance setting you need more haste, but its easier with it)
    Yea Nagura suggested the Interface addon that could enable the lag tolerance, but it is still not working for me.
    Just uploaded a vid of showing how it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZLT...ature=youtu.be

Guide says all sockets should be Quick Dawnlight, I assume you mean all other slots besides one with Saber's Eye of Intellect?

Deleted
    Yea Nagura suggested the Interface addon that could enable the lag tolerance, but it is still not working for me.
    Just uploaded a vid of showing how it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZLT...ature=youtu.be
    im at 33.91% with haste buff food, and with the addon AdvancedInterfaceOptions (lag tolerance setting to 180ms), 2x solar wrath does indeed work, very unsafe but it works, i also have 25ms world/home. since we both got the same haste/latency etc i testet it ingame right now. so its probably easy, you need that addon or more than 35% haste

edit: the lag tolerance only works if you enable it through /console reducedLagTolerance 1
    Last edited by mmoc2bd82fc0b8; 2016-11-24 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    im at 33.91% with haste buff food, and with the addon AdvancedInterfaceOptions (lag tolerance setting to 180ms), 2x solar wrath does indeed work, very unsafe but it works, i also have 25ms world/home. since we both got the same haste/latency etc i testet it ingame right now. so its probably easy, you need that addon or more than 35% haste

edit: the lag tolerance only works if you enable it through /console reducedLagTolerance 1
    I have ~10k haste rating and can hit 2x wrath pretty consistently using 500ms tolerance. The setting definitely helps a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Guide says all sockets should be Quick Dawnlight, I assume you mean all other slots besides one with Saber's Eye of Intellect?
    statweight 1.1 haste 1 intellect

150 haste = 165 stats

200 int = 200 stats

200 > 165.

Do you guys have any suggestion for a addon to manage dots? I'm using Tidyplates atm, works great when I stand infront of the dotted mobs but would be nice with a addon that shows duration on a bar on the screen aswell incase they are behind me or something.
    For example dot management on Odyn with two bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    statweight 1.1 haste 1 intellect

150 haste = 165 stats

200 int = 200 stats

200 > 165.
    okay? hence the question

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Do you guys have any suggestion for a addon to manage dots? I'm using Tidyplates atm, works great when I stand infront of the dotted mobs but would be nice with a addon that shows duration on a bar on the screen aswell incase they are behind me or something.
    For example dot management on Odyn with two bosses.
    Weakauras or any unitframe addon with boss frames (Stuf, Shadowed UF, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Weakauras or any unitframe addon with boss frames (Stuf, Shadowed UF, etc.)
    Yeah for now I'm trying out SuF with bossframes, seems easier to setup and use than Pitbull that I used before.
    Gonna look if there are any good WA strings for multidottng, thanks

Deleted
    okay? hence the question
    Honestly I wrote it like that to see if you had any functional braincells.

if haste is 165 stats and int is 200 stats and i say 200 > 165

what does that result in?

Think a bit. it's not that hard.

Mmo druid section is not a place you should drop your login information on and expect another person to play for you. You have received assistance on solving your issue.
    Last edited by mmoc6818f34952; 2016-11-26 at 11:44 AM.

Mmo druid section is not a place you should drop your login information on and expect another person to play for you. You have received assistance on solving your issue.
    and if you had any functional braincells you would get that i was implying that if the guide is wrong it should be updated. i didn't make a topic for this and nothing about the question implies anything about playing my character. get the piss out of your cheerios before eating it; it'll taste better

hi, today i get my second legendary, the Oneth intuition and now i have Oneth intuition and impecable fel essence ring, my question is what talent is best with this combo of legendarys if i need to use the stelar flare or INC as my lvl75 talent for single target.

Incarnation definitely.

Deleted

haha the autism

Deleted
    and if you had any functional braincells you would get that i was implying that if the guide is wrong it should be updated. i didn't make a topic for this and nothing about the question implies anything about playing my character. get the piss out of your cheerios before eating it; it'll taste better
    And you still type IF ? You have been presented the solutions several times, so tell me the answer? Is it still too hard? A person with the smallest amount of understanding would have his answer by now. But since you need clarification. Yes +200 intellect in 1 socket is always worth it, And if the guide says only use haste, it takes the common sense into motion and expecting you to already have 1 gemmed, and then the rest should always be a haste game. Thank you for understanding basic math and concept.

I highly recommend you to re-roll or main another spec. it is ofc only a suggestion.

P.S who the fk eats cheerios its shit snack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    haha the autism
    Haha the french.

I have a problem with ED and the breakpoints in this guide.
    Currently I can push my haste to rating to 11.029 equal 33,94%, but I still can't use 2 wraths between the ED buff. and my MS is 20-25 both home and world.
    So how much haste do I really require to make it to the break point?
    I have currently 10,456 haste, which translates to +32.17% haste. I can reliably push two solar wraths in with 60ms if I have the astral power to cast surge BEFORE the 2nd wrath already. If I have 0 AP, cast one wrath to go to 10, then go for another for 20, I won't have enough time to surge after it because the game wont let me queue the surge because I don't have the AP for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakur View Post
    I have currently 10,456 haste, which translates to +32.17% haste. I can reliably push two solar wraths in with 60ms if I have the astral power to cast surge BEFORE the 2nd wrath already. If I have 0 AP, cast one wrath to go to 10, then go for another for 20, I won't have enough time to surge after it because the game wont let me queue the surge because I don't have the AP for it.
    I have 34,37% but i´m not able to cast two times SW between starsurges any ideas.
    I have also the addon and set it to max delay without any change to cast 2 SW

Quote Originally Posted by Gargy View Post
    I have 34,37% but i´m not able to cast two times SW between starsurges any ideas.
    I have also the addon and set it to max delay without any change to cast 2 SW
    Tbh for me, the addon did more harm than good. I tried it a little bit, and my char wouldnt cast smoothly anymore, always a mini-pause between casts so I have no idea how to make the addon work. I guess one thing would be to make sure your FPS stays smooth. I noticed today in our raid that I couldn't sometimes get the 2 wraths off if my fps was below 60.

I don't really understand how you cant get the two wraths off if I can with 2% less haste, unless you're missing starlord, but I doubt it. High latency no?

What addon? Look up Auto Hot Key. No it's not a bot, nor TOS infringement, nor EULA infiringe, nor unauthorized third party, nor a banana, nor etc. You have to press the button for it to work, and you have a lot of buttons to press. But maybe the spell is castable when your finger is mid air, why lose those miliseconds?