Page 4 of 352 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    possible ideas: for unholy hidden appearance, maybe score killing blows with rottguts' companion ability?

as for frost, im pretty sure its related to kangaxx, i did some loooking into him and he had a quest in baldurs gate to rebuild his body.. one part in a sewer, the other in a temple.

he can be controlled, and entering stormheim works, ive hee wont enter helheim though, and the runewood tree makes no mentions, maybe the ghostly enchantress?

How did you get kangaxx to enter Stormheim? He despawned (or rather the mind control broke and he just killed me) when I go a bit away from his cave.
    Also the frost clue is "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read." which doesnt really make sense with Kangaxx, but is more suggesting towards something regarding runes.

Also I've been killing like 30-50 faceless ones in the hidden area under Icecrown and no sign of any hidden skin yet :/ Probably not down here

Deleted
    i just walked into it with him, controlled walked down the hill slowly, made sure to wait for him to teleport to me due to pathing stuff (use the move to command if needed) then mount up and run as youve only got about 280 seconds left.

i also tried fishing in the pool below icc but that didnt yielf anything either, though i gave up pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Also the frost clue is "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read." which doesnt really make sense with Kangaxx, but is more suggesting towards something regarding runes.
    He's an elf ghost. The elves are pretty ancient creatures. Could be related.

Deleted
    At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out a ridiculous RNG thing, like a 1% drop off Festerface or a 1% chance to appear order hall mission.

Deleted
    I just killed Kangaxx with the help of a friend. I controlled him, dueled my friend, got him down to 400k, released it and we killed it and it dropped nothing. Also instantly respawned. So he doesn't drop anything. As for getting him to do stuff for you, I do not think this would be the first step.

I have also been to all 3 dungeons in ICC, ICC itself, The Fleshwerks, the pit under ICC, killing random abominations, the lake under Dalaran where the ice melts and under Acherus in the Broken Isles. None of this places was relevant so far.

I have 2 days until I complete the COH resources for gear research - Maybe the Hook will drop from there. At this point, maybe someone with an actual Twitter Account ask the devs for some info, cause it is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Just had a GM reply to a ticket regarding if it is actually obtainable at this stage, it would appear that it is:

Hello Luctus,

This is Game Master Nisierys. Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

I am sorry that it took us this long to get to your ticket. Many people have returned to the game and all of them are full of questions. I hope you can understand.

I have looked into this and The Bonereaper's Hook is currently available in game. However there is a catch like with every hidden appearance ) I would turn to the forums and share my thoughts with other players.

Think of it as a puzzle

Kind Regards,

Game Master Nisierys

Deleted
    What if it's from archaeology? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by JHardwick View Post
    Just had a GM reply to a ticket regarding if it is actually obtainable at this stage, it would appear that it is:

Hello Luctus,

This is Game Master Nisierys. Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

I am sorry that it took us this long to get to your ticket. Many people have returned to the game and all of them are full of questions. I hope you can understand.

I have looked into this and The Bonereaper's Hook is currently available in game. However there is a catch like with every hidden appearance ) I would turn to the forums and share my thoughts with other players.

Think of it as a puzzle

Kind Regards,

Game Master Nisierys
    Doesn't mean that its not bugged thou, which it could very well be.

Deleted
    After having just completed the Withered Training Scenario and getting this unlocked:

I can at the very least confirm that the blood hidden artifact skin Touch of Undeath still drops from the chest you get every run, that improves your score.

For what it's worth, it was my 4th total run, and the 2nd I got to the end of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    After having just completed the Withered Training Scenario and getting this unlocked:

I can at the very least confirm that the blood hidden artifact skin Touch of Undeath still drops from the chest you get every run, that improves your score.

For what it's worth, it was my 4th total run, and the 2nd I got to the end of.
    I still don't like that one very much. It makes sense as a onehander, but as a twohander it's just unwieldy. Your character is constantly cutting his own face.

So according to the GM there is a catch to Bonereaper's Hook.. I wish they would give us a hint..

Deleted
    I just got the craziest idea. Would try it out myself but it's late and I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

What about using Corpse Explosion on the corpses of some enemies, particularly the ICC-related bosses in VH?

I will queue and try that now

EDIT:
    Festerface corpse explosion and got nothing
    Anub'esset corpse explosion and got nothing
    Last edited by RevanTN; 2016-09-05 at 08:36 PM.

I got the Touch of Death hidden Blood skin today from the chests at the end of the Withered Training. My third time doing it and I got a score of 570 if that helps.

P.S. Anyone know if Bonejaw is in the game yet? It looks pretty sick.
    Last edited by Spryte; 2016-09-05 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Has anyone tried corpse exploding the Lich King xD?

Deleted
    Someone should try corpse exploding Marrowgar, I'm already locked unfortunately :/

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Someone should try corpse exploding Marrowgar, I'm already locked unfortunately :/
    Cant corpse explode raid bosses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekkrom View Post
    Cant corpse explode raid bosses
    Ah, thought you would be able to do it if you could do it on dungeon bosses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanTN View Post
    So according to the GM there is a catch to Bonereaper's Hook.. I wish they would give us a hint..
    Catch... Hook... Fishing confirmed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    Catch... Hook... Fishing confirmed?
    Fishing in Helheim/Maw of Souls?