Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Had 40 withered, Just finished drow with minimal losses, the I fall from central webs and ~25 guys from my army disappear. Feelsbadman.jpg. Never going up those stupid webs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Loagdog View Post
    I died to falling damage in the scenario and it booted me from it. I ran back to my body but it was still in the scenario so I had to take rez sickness Does anyone know if there's a way to get back in so I can claim my prizes?
    Just so everyone knows, a GM replied to my ticket. He said it's a known bug and they're working to fix it. So I guess don't die to falling damage if you can help it until it's resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You're welcome. I keep getting conflicting numbers. I initially thought it to be 400, others said it was 425. Not that I don't believe you, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and leave it at 425; call it a handicap.
    25 rep token is the base reward for just being there, u get 25 even if you dont gain any points.. So just score 400

I full clear this pretty easy as arms without a stun. Just pull slow and afk waiting for battle cry if you feel you need to. Healing is never an issue because of second wind. Vs mobs like Dro just abuse their susceptibility to CC and snare him while kiting him into a fear to full heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's incredibly easy if...
    This post is so good, you should get it sticky as a guide. Wish I'd read it two weeks ago!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Really awesome today...died on Dro, hidden ability of the Warswords kicked in.
    Teleport out to get chests, you die and can't get back in

When I was 840 I could do it on my Fury Warrior without any issues, the low cooldown on dragon roar and battle cry is great. You just pretty much faceroll everything and spam whirlwind on small spiders, then clever usage of shockwave of course. It is a lot quicker than arms, at 850 ilvl right now it is a cakewalk. Not sure why so many suggest prot

Has anyone encountered a bug where there are NO Chest besides small ones... 3 in a row for myself i was able to clear the whole thing with 50 withered and no chest (Yes i have the buff for withered to see hidden chest)

Just wondering, i have put in a ticket since this is very odd, i have cleared it fully up to score of 600+ (cleared all mobs)

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    Has anyone encountered a bug where there are NO Chest besides small ones... 3 in a row for myself i was able to clear the whole thing with 50 withered and no chest (Yes i have the buff for withered to see hidden chest)

Just wondering, i have put in a ticket since this is very odd, i have cleared it fully up to score of 600+ (cleared all mobs)
    The chests don't respawn. If you've gotten them all, it's just a rep/fox run for you.

I didn't have 2 Berserkers unlocked through upgrades, so I couldn't open the very first door. I only had 2 or 3 Withered die, including my first Berserker because I failed to taunt properly a couple times. Also, I had one Withered die because I didn't "activate" him after popping a cocoon due to aggroing a bunch of stuff. Apparently, if you don't activate them after 15-20 seconds they just die instantly.

Seriously this is the second time my "mayhem!" button disappears, I can't find help about it anywhere! Too scared to relog thinking I'll just be booted...

As I thought relogging booted me, guess addons might have broken it but I don't have many.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2016-09-17 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Seriously this is the second time my "mayhem!" button disappears, I can't find help about it anywhere! Too scared to relog thinking I'll just be booted...

As I thought relogging booted me, guess addons might have broken it but I don't have many.
    Never had it happen, but just hold onto this macro:

/click ExtraActionButton1

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    After grabbing the Spellseer, I was unable to find the 2nd +25% dmg and 25% health chests noted. =(
    Same here. FeelsBadMan

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow great guide! Saving it for later, thanks for the writeup! I've found it pretty easy thus far as prot, haven't had much trouble but reading this just makes it seem easier than it has already been, and that's always good! Thanks. (Couldn't quote it due to being new member and unable to post images/links haha)

Worst part about withered training is doing it as prot, and then at the end after looting the chest, using your artifact power items before realizing you're still prot. :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Xalick View Post
    Same here. FeelsBadMan
    There's only one of each.

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    There's only one of each.
    There's some debate. They were obtainable for some time on beta, and then toward the end became unobtainable and still are.

This leaves us with two theories:

1. They are bugged and the spectral seer can't see them.
    This theory has merit, as the other 2 Spectral chests can be looted without the Seer, yet are still spectral in appearance.

2. They were removed from the game.
    Which would render the Seer upgrade more or less worthless, and it's tooltip incorrect.

Which is true? Who knows. Right now they aren't obtainable. Whether it's due to a bug or otherwise isn't really important, but they'll remain on the map for the time being for completions sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldarm View Post
    The chests don't respawn. If you've gotten them all, it's just a rep/fox run for you.
    yea figured that out later sigh

only small ones respawn might farm them for lw pattern

I had a issue today cleared till score 347 (prot) and had 4 withered after getting rekt by the rogue boss i kinda got lost circling for a while and by mistake left the instance and spawned @ the graveyard lost my treasures and made a ticket to blizz but that failed too. Have to be more awake next time i do it.

Blizz "We are aware that some people are having some trouble with this and while we are actively looking into it currently, we'd still appreciate if you took the time to also make a bug report from the in-game help menu about this via the "report a bug" button. That way our developers gets the best and most accurate information and can more efficiently narrow down on any problems as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we're not able to confirm what level of reward anyone would have gotten via the scenario and as such we can't restore any losses from the scenario not completing fully for you, nor are we able to grant another try at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just did my withered today, none died, got all the elite extra upgrades (starseer, mana ragers, berserkers) from previous runs. Forgot to open the berserker room, but found no chests at all besides the small ones that pop up occasionally and respawn. Didn't even see any of the spectral ones, although I recall seeing like 6 of them on my very first run before I even had a seer. Ended on 650 score, 58 withered total.

Sad times.