Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean there's a chance he's had it unlocked forever and unlocked the recolors legit buuuut doubtful

10+ Year Old Account
    alright i know many have said it before but let us take a stepp back and check its orign again.

If this the Arcanite bladebreaker follows the same "uniqueness" of the Thunderfury and Corrupted ashbringer then we need to remember its start. The Arcanite reaper or funny enough..... the High warlords battle axe..... ( yes i know its based on the arcanite reaper but its stil funny that its based on saurfangs axe which is the high warlords batle axe andthe arcanite bladebreaker also looks like it XD)
    For the Arcanite reaper the gaining of it was pretty.... simple. The Recipe dropped from a rare mob in Blackrock Spire and an blacksmih needed to mae it. I think we can all agree to take the blacksmith out of the equastion as this is Helgar. But what about the drop?

I have seen people mention the quartermaster in blackrook hold for which you need an key to reach. The key is an Rare archeology item.

so maybe let us think back a bit... as if it is truely the same as C ashbringer and Thunderfury then its trigger is closer to its orign then we might think.

No Tusk Club.

warriors suffer from low int stats so I think it is unfair that we get this hard of a hidden appearance, can't we just lift a rock or something instead.

It's 2016, maybe we need to assume Helgar's gender, so that he gets triggered...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyren View Post
    he
    I can't believe you've done this.

I'm just out of ideas but

Has anyone tried talking to Helgar while using the raid appearance for Prot? The axe and shield?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    AK10 does nothing. Helgar have nothing new for me to say both in arms and prot spec =(

What if we first need to find Saurfang and he will say something similar to "great sword you've got here, but i prefer axes" and after that we'll get option to ask Helgar to turn stromkar to axe and that will obviously require beating Saurfang and taking his axe as example. Where is Saurfang is another question, may be he is trapped in some underwater cave?

Deleted
    On us forum this guy said

Posted by Zogrim
    I'd like to point something our that I've noticed while on the hunt myself. There are two battle maps in sky hold.

One, next to quartermaster is of the broken isles, the other which is next to the eye of odyn, I can't quite make out what it is. Perhaps it might hold something.
    a guys responded

Posted by Sybre

It is an upside down map of stormheim
    So this just made me think of a probably absurd theory: why there should be an upside down map of stormheim? in could be casual, but it could be intended. If I think about the word "upside down" I immediatly recall the tv show "stranger things" where there's this parallel world called "the upside down". Our upside down could be the ghost form world, what if the trigger has to be found while in ghost form?

Another thing I noticed. Days ago Muffinus wrote this tweet about the ocean, he later said that it wasnt an hint, but what if it actually was and we misunderstood? In stormheim there's this giant statue of a vrykull, his sword is sheated, and he hold an axe in his hand, the statue is clearly sighting at the ocean, maybe pointing somewhere specific. U can climb the ladder till the top and there's a "secret" exit leading to his arm, it could be a point of interest.

Wonder if it could be a drop from a hidden boss in one of the Blackrock dungeons or something. That Gnomeregan one was just discovered the other day.

D119's theory intrigued me, about the pointing of the Ax in Stormheim. I can't post screenshots because I've not posted enough on the forums, but I'm standing at coordinates 40.62, 18.51 near a fishing pool that never seems to end with debris floating in it. Near it on the land are pieces of wood that spell out A X , i'm going to look around here for triggers. (the A actually looks like a V, by the way, but hey, close enough for me to check it out more).

edit. seems like there are a lot of pieces of wooden debris in this area that seem like they have the A,X. i don't know if this is good or bad (misleading). anyways, it's a thought i guess.
    Last edited by Svart Kors; 2016-10-20 at 04:33 PM.

I just recieved AK10 and there had been mentions of "arathi blacksmiths". i searched the highlands for a little, but could not find any blacksmith NPCs. This could possibly be a hint towards it? Considering strom'kar is the weapon of the Arathi leader, i figured this could be something to take note of and search a bit in that area instead of just Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatbee View Post
    D119's theory intrigued me, about the pointing of the Ax in Stormheim. I can't post screenshots because I've not posted enough on the forums, but I'm standing at coordinates 40.62, 18.51 near a fishing pool that never seems to end with debris floating in it. Near it on the land are pieces of wood that spell out A X , i'm going to look around here for triggers. (the A actually looks like a V, by the way, but hey, close enough for me to check it out more).

edit. seems like there are a lot of pieces of wooden debris in this area that seem like they have the A,X. i don't know if this is good or bad (misleading). anyways, it's a thought i guess.
    in 40.79 19.79 you can find note with picture of axe

Quote Originally Posted by Richkal View Post
    I just recieved AK10 and there had been mentions of "arathi blacksmiths".
    I would laugh if it was Arathi Basin's balcksmith area

Deleted
    nice to see frost dks are not the only class going through a struggle of finding their HAA

good luck arms warriors, race you to finding your HAA ~~ signed Frost Dks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxy View Post
    I would laugh if it was Arathi Basin's balcksmith area
    Yeah, i did queue for an AB and searched BS while we had it controlled. couldnt find anything clickable or out of place

Quote Originally Posted by gogime View Post
    in 40.79 19.79 you can find note with picture of axe
    imgur com/a/b47Fd

Im not allow to post pictures, so put a dot between imgur (.) com
    The picture on the map is Arcanite. Theres something over this area for sure

Deleted
    Has anyone tried talking to Helgar while having the original Arcanite Reaper equipped or Stromkar transmogged into it? Just asking because I have spent most of my afternoon today trying to farm the rare mob, who drops the plans for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henb View Post
    imgur com/a/b47Fd

Im not allow to post pictures, so put a dot between imgur (.) com
    The picture on the map is Arcanite. Theres something over this area for sure
    This is something worth of notice, someone shloud post this on the us forum (because it seems to me the place with the most active community)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn View Post
    Has anyone tried talking to Helgar while having the original Arcanite Reaper equipped or Stromkar transmogged into it? Just asking because I have spent most of my afternoon today trying to farm the rare mob, who drops the plans for it.
    Yes. Mine's been transmogged to an AR since I got the weapon, and I've been walking around with one in my bags since AK6. It hasn't triggered anything.