Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This turned quickly from something that excited me into a disappointing time gate Atleast my other warrior alt can make use of it without the hassle when his time comes

I thought there were quotes from blues saying that every skin was available, what a waste of time searching for it when it was disabled.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    What a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    I thought there were quotes from blues saying that every skin was available, what a waste of time searching for it when it was disabled.
    I think it was more of a general reply, they're not supposed to say what's really out or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRonin00 View Post
    I think it was more of a general reply, they're not supposed to say what's really out or not.
    Yeah, but why say yes? A no would have fucking helped a bit. Think I spent a good day looking for this stupid skin that everyone and their mum is going to wear now.

Im actually salty asf.

Think I spent a good day looking for this stupid skin that everyone and their mum is going to wear now.
    Not like it would have made a difference anyways. Maybe you get it earlier than some, but guides are a short order today and as soon as the steps are known, everyone would have it. Nothing ever truly stays a secret that only the most savvy player would be able to find.

How amazingly disappointing. I'd take the elaborate egg hunt this is just lazy and anti-climactic

Well...

First we got screwed with a RNGesus spec
    Secondly, we got screwed with a possible bug on live for the hidden skin ..

Well played Blizz.. never stop screwing Warriors

It's actually gated behind a patch?

Ha. How fucking stupid. So anti climatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    No point even looking for stuff anymore if Blizzard is gonna pull shit like this.

Data mine. Check if active on server. No? Wait for next patch and check again.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

I remember somebody mentioning "maybe blizzard forgot to implement it" seems about right now
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

In my heart I just wish Blizzard felt bad about us not having found it already, so they're throwing it at us for free. But at the same time they're doing the usual by not just maintaining a middle ground and giving us a clue or two to start it ourselves.

Deleted
    sorry for jumping here with such attitude, but do you guys really like appearance of this arcanite? I mean, its the same old nugget served since vanilla. pretty, meh I think

Deleted
    Well I just need to wait few weeks for Fury Hidden (looks better than Arcanite Bladebreaker) so I can use it as Arms with glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    sorry for jumping here with such attitude, but do you guys really like appearance of this arcanite? I mean, its the same old nugget served since vanilla. pretty, meh I think
    Not really. I've been using the bug to use the skin, but it's nothing all that special. Physics chain, some glow on the skull, and half the size of the Reaper.

Warrior Order Hall... longer than everyone elses, because it was a the right length, sorry you got shafted.
    Prot Warrior Artifact... too easy, bug, fixed so it's harder and a daily check.
    Fury Warrior Artifact... too hard, oops our bad, maybe we fix it.
    Arms Warrior Artifact... bug, but we left you in the dark for weeks, therefore becoming a HUGE letdown.

Man what else?
    Mythic Xavius.... too easy, oops our bad, we didn't tune it for guilds that go to the extreme to gear up.

I'm all for new content on the regular. But not at the cost of skipping the fucking QA.

I still think this is the best version of this game I've ever experienced, but damn, those some frustrating misses on their part.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2016-10-24 at 08:06 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Deleted
    lmao "All artifacts are in-game and their triggers working as intended" my ass

Physics chain... right? Looks like it's going to hurt a lot wielding that thing in combat.

Totally missed the beauty of the arcanite reaper: Some decoration but main focus was on it being a weapon. All these artifact appearances can go to hellheim (another thing I find totally idiotic... adding some pseudo-religious fanatism into the class, there are paladins for that crap) and rest with heyla. WHY is there not a single one of these that actually looks like it was made for slaying things?

Oh well, adds up to the whole "order hall is a 5man dungeon" "order hall set is recolored in a way that doesn't match the order hall theme" "weapons don't match the oder hall theme" and stances... what are those? Not original warrior class, I guess. But no, it wasn't pruning to confine skills into single specs, right?

Shit, as much as I like the game world and setting and some of the ideas... even the world quests, while being basically dailies, feel better to me.

But the class... the warrior? Even prot is using a f*cking magic shield as base technique! DAMN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's... terribly disappointing. No unique quest like Corrupted Ashbringer? Not even a random chance from certain mobs just get AK10 and there you go? Pretty lame but at least "the hunt" is over :/

I remember being told I was overly pessimistic and ignorant when I mentioned blizz likely just didn't implement it on live accidentally.

Funny how things turned out.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg