Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Except we don't know that's actually what happened, Toppy. Everyone can assume as much, but it's purely conjecture at this point.

Deleted
    Hey, i'm having trouble getting the quest. I main prot, and wanted to get the hidden skin for arms. I got AK10, campaign complete, etc etc, activated arms talents and even if i speak with helgar i don't have that dialog. Or is it available only in 7.1?

Quote Originally Posted by bancs View Post
    Hey, i'm having trouble getting the quest. I main prot, and wanted to get the hidden skin for arms. I got AK10, campaign complete, etc etc, activated arms talents and even if i speak with helgar i don't have that dialog. Or is it available only in 7.1?
    Yeah, 7.1 introduces it (or at least it's currently on the PTR and should be available with 7.1 most likely)

Doesn't seem to be showing up on PTR for me, ak 10 talking to helgar offers no quest or new dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by Izorish View Post
    Doesn't seem to be showing up on PTR for me, ak 10 talking to helgar offers no quest or new dialogue
    It's quite possible they hid the quest again, as they did with the earlier build in which one player was able to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    so basically, the reason why i got this quest on first day of PTR a month ago (when i posted screenshots on wowhead) was that blizzard activated it, and then disabled it until 7.1 prerelase build.
    so everyone was wondering how i got it and it was basically blizz being retarded with not disabling it on first PTR build.
    i personally expected it to turn out this way.
    tried this quest and atm Saurfang in arena has more hp than when i killed him a month ago so it proves that they enabled and finished this quest in 7.1 only
    just checked Helgar again, no quest anymore. (i have AK10 and Arena upgrade and i could pick it up yday with AK9)
    so they screwed us over in 7.0, and it seems the quest still wont pop up for every1 in 7.1 still. can some1 shit on them in twitter or something? this is hilarious
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-24 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    just checked Helgar again, no quest anymore. (i have AK10 and Arena upgrade and i could pick it up yday with AK9)
    so they screwed us over in 7.0, and it seems the quest still wont pop up for every1 in 7.1 still. can some1 shit on them in twitter or something? this is hilarious
    Assuming no other obscure trigger was added, or they didn't just deactivate it outright, I'm willing to bet they'll make it a daily check like Protection. Unfortunately we really won't know until Tuesday and we see if anyone gets it or not.

Deleted
    If it just "pop up" in 7.1 I will get pretty annoyed. Spend a good amount of time trying to figur it out.
    If its just like the hidden hunter artifact ... They just need to buy the item from a vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of hunters, anybody else think that's hella fucking dumb? I read the reasoning hunters buy theirs is because "not everyone wants to use a gun" yet we're stuck with a two hand sword and so far I haven't seen anything about a 2H mace?

Quote Originally Posted by bancs View Post
    seems they disabled it today. coz i cant pick it up anymore too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Speaking of hunters, anybody else think that's hella fucking dumb? I read the reasoning hunters buy theirs is because "not everyone wants to use a gun" yet we're stuck with a two hand sword and so far I haven't seen anything about a 2H mace?
    i make my arms sword to look like a fury one with Glyph of weaponmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    They had originally stated that hiddens like that, which change the weapon type, would be in general easier.

That ended up being a flat out lie in regards to warriors naturally. Hunter ones are easy, and prot paladin isnt that hard (unlike the warrior prot mace, you can get the paladin one at AK1, doing something that most people will do anyway). Warrior has fury which is just bad in every way, prot which requires a certain AK, and takes you somewhere you'd never got naturally at level cap, and of course, arms.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Anyone in NA could tell us if Ak 10 changes anything with 7.1?

Or it was a PTR bug only, so maybe ak 15 now?

Just logged in on US with AK 11 and don't see anything at Helgar

US servers are now online, and the Secrets of the Axes questline is not available when talking to Helgar. The Secrets of the Axes quest is NOT ingame on 7.1 live servers. Check the script to see for yourself, you won't be able to interact with it via standard quests.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hquest:43643:-1\124h[Secrets of the Axes]\124h\124r");
    Copied this information straight from Discord.

This means that there is nothing further we can do. We just have to wait till Blizzard acknowledges their mistake and makes the quest available.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

AK11 Here, nothing either.

epik meme blizzard xD

what surprises you? i called it yesterday that we wont just get it when 7.1 comes out.

Deleted
    It would be great if you could get an official statement on this because it is getting ridiculous. People have been wasting their time because the skin along with its trigger was supposed to be already in-game and working with 7.0, yet 7.1 apparently fixed that in addition to hiding it again.

Are we 100% sure it is not ingame? I remember a few expansions ago, items and such weren't viewable ingame until somebody got it and it was loaded on the server.
    The same might be happening with this quest.

Quote Originally Posted by zetsubo View Post
    Are we 100% sure it is not ingame? I remember a few expansions ago, items and such weren't viewable ingame until somebody got it and it was loaded on the server.
    The same might be happening with this quest.
    The quest and item have both been datamined off live. Plus devs said it was as well.

The question is whether or not the trigger is able to be activated.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg