Question Around $120 and looking for a new upgrade... best spot to spend the money?

I have this case, this keyboard, and I need a monitor stand.

I'm looking at buying one of these things -- anyone have any recommendations or do you have an idea of a better place to spend the money?

As a side note, I don't really need any computer upgrades - besides RAM I don't actually have any spot that I can afford to upgrade inside the case Also, I have a Microcenter right next to my house - so I can go get something literally today!

A case won't really provide you with a noticeable upgrade; best case scenario, it might improve airflow and reduce temperatures by a few degrees if your current case is naff, but that's about it.

A mechanical keyboard will definitely feel better if you're currently using a normal membrane keyboard - but that's more of a Quality of Life improvement than an upgrade.

My 2c would be to buy an SSD if you don't own one already - as they are by far and away the best bang-for-buck upgrade to a system you can do. Apart from that, if you have anything less than 8GB of RAM, that would also be something to look at upgrading if you want a noticeable performance boost.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could would provide aesthetics, but SSD will provide an actual benefit to your computer experience. I'd recommend the SSD and an extra 8GB of RAM if you think you need it.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |