Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's covered under comprehensive.
    Still doesn't change the fact that if there is no official report, it makes it easier for the other's person insurance to deny the claim and stick your insurance with the bill and your rates going up because of it. Happened to a ton of people I know, and why I always get the cops to show up for fender benders.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's covered under comprehensive.
    In this instance the reason the police were notified is because the Camaro did not have plates. He claims that if they had plates, he would have simply wrote them down and filed it to insurance, but since she had none to identify herself with...

Man she went full racist homophobic violent mode. Attacked the man attacked her kids broke stuff and brought up gays for no reason and then continued to hit his car.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Reivur View Post
    In this instance the reason the police were notified is because the Camaro did not have plates. He claims that if they had plates, he would have simply wrote them down and filed it to insurance, but since she had none to identify herself with...
    I don't buy it. If no plates, why not film that? Why didn't the cops take more action (he clearly would have said so)? Why didn't she just leave if they have no way to identify her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    I don't buy it. If no plates, why not film that? Why didn't the cops take more action (he clearly would have said so)? Why didn't she just leave if they have no way to identify her?
    I don't feel like watching the video again but it looked it they were rental plates.

In the case of small paint dabs like the one in the video, at of people would rather settle it right then and there privately than getting insurance involved. Ask someone who drives for a living, though they also see their fair share of people trying to scam them or run off. Its much easier to settle stuff small dints and dings privatley than to make it offical by getting insurance and the police involved (maybe the women wasn't cooperating but from the video it seemed like dude defaulted to the insurance option).

The police for when 2 parties don't agree, insurance are there for when damages are higher than something that can worked out right there.

Though people are so entitled nowadays I'm not sure if the "settlement" option still exist. People are reluctant to take responsiblity. People like to overestimate the damage actually done.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The things people do in front of a camera...boggles my mind.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

That woman should be given a physiological evaluation because she obviously has mental problems and is a danger to the public. She should be put into an insane asylum.

she needs to be euthanized immediately.

Who the fuck would knock that ugly, crazy piece of shit up?

Feel sorry for her son, seems like a good kid. Dunno how the fuck that happened with her in charge.

what a dumb bitch. its a miracle the kids werent pieces of shit like her yet.

That's crazy. At first I thought the ladies car got the ding, but it was her car that gave another car a ding...Full on psycho that can't take responsibility for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't feel like watching the video again but it looked it they were rental plates.

In the case of small paint dabs like the one in the video, at of people would rather settle it right then and there privately than getting insurance involved. Ask someone who drives for a living, though they also see their fair share of people trying to scam them or run off. Its much easier to settle stuff small dints and dings privatley than to make it offical by getting insurance and the police involved (maybe the women wasn't cooperating but from the video it seemed like dude defaulted to the insurance option).

The police for when 2 parties don't agree, insurance are there for when damages are higher than something that can worked out right there.

Though people are so entitled nowadays I'm not sure if the "settlement" option still exist. People are reluctant to take responsiblity. People like to overestimate the damage actually done.
    Another good point:
    1. My fat ass sat on my front fender a few months back and caused that voluptuous dent.
    Okay, so that dent was pretty big and he seemed okay with that, but all of a sudden this tiny ding from a nice car and he wants insurance involved? But wait, there's more!
    Hoping the paint less dent repair will get it out while I’m fixing the door ding.
    So this scumbag, not only made a huge deal about a baby dent (an accident by a 6ish year old kid) but now he's looking to get a free ride on her dime to fix another of his dents? Seems like he really was just trying to exploit the situation when you look at it that way.

Fuck it, she wins. He's just an asshole, I don't care how angry she was.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The title should say racist black woman goes nuts. She should be put in a mental hospital or a cage. Whats funny is the black woman call the Hispanic woman white racial slurs, can she tell the difference between white and Hispanic?.
    what racial slur did she say i didn't hear any unless i missed it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Lady is a total fucking loon.
    how so? this guy wants to get insurance involved over a minor tiny winy ding would you not be mad if your rates went up for some thing as meaningless as that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I really feel sorry for her kids unfortunately they as stuck with a shitty patent.
    ya you know next to nothing about what kind of parent she is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Thanks Obama.

I hope someone puts this cunt out of her misery. Would suck to go through life being such a miserable piece of shit. Should be illegal for people like that to have kids.
    you seem to be projecting alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    If you don't buy it then you don't buy it. Its not like anyone has any personal stake in the matter to make you believe something. If anything I'm a little amazed at the gymnastics to paint her as the victim when she can't stop yelling for three seconds to listen to her own kid.

Also I'm still not sure why you're going on about a free ride on her dime. The ticket to this ride was his car getting smacked, and even in the conclusion it claims that he that he ultimately ended up paying the damages himself when he saw the bill was small enough. How is that taking her for a ride? Though I guess if you don't believe anything else, you likely don't believe that either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    she needs to be euthanized immediately.
    people who call for that short of thing should probably be the first in line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    Who the fuck would knock that ugly, crazy piece of shit up?

Feel sorry for her son, seems like a good kid. Dunno how the fuck that happened with her in charge.
    shes not ugly and its good to see you know very little thing about her from one short video in a time of distress.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    That's crazy. At first I thought the ladies car got the ding, but it was her car that gave another car a ding...Full on psycho that can't take responsibility for shit.
    it was an 8 year old and they are trying to get insurance invaded for a minor ding most people would be reasonable upset.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    what racial slur did she say i didn't hear any unless i missed it

- - - Updated - - -

how so? this guy wants to get insurance involved over a minor tiny winy ding would you not be mad if your rates went up for some thing as meaningless as that?

- - - Updated - - -

ya you know next to nothing about what kind of parent she is.

- - - Updated - - -

you seem to be projecting alot.
    Who gives a shit about any of your white knight nonsense. Her child damaged the car. She's responsible.

The end.

it was an 8 year old and they are trying to get insurance invaded for a minor ding most people would be reasonable upset.
    That's not reasonably upset. That's way over the top.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Who gives a shit about any of your white knight nonsense. Her child damaged the car. She's responsible.

The end.
    i didn't say she wasn't responsible shes upset she has a reason to be that doesn't mean shes not responsible, at no point did i argue her fault all my points are about people making assumptions about a person from a short video in a time of direst, people who say shes a horrible mother or she should be killed when they know nothing about her.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not reasonably upset. That's way over the top.
    way over the top is like throwing a punch shes upset shes yelling big whoop? people get upset and yell all the time its no where close to over the top.

way over the top is like throwing a punch shes upset shes yelling big whoop? people get upset and yell all the time its no where close to over the top.
    You must be the type of person that screams at people over every little thing and finds it acceptable then.

7+ Year Old Account
    You must be the type of person that screams at people over every little thing and finds it acceptable then.
    I've actually never been in a conflict with any one since i was like 11, but that doesn't mean i'm blind to people who do it every day living in the city people can get upset at all kinds of things and not every one reacts the same way some people yell some people go about it calmly some people who are normally calm yell after a long day of work or other stressful things. You can say its not acceptable but people do it all the time a i don't see a problem with some one who's upset yelling as long as they don't escalate fether.