Missing 2v2 Ladders on Blizzard Website

I was checking the ladders today on blizzards website and noticed after selecting 2v2, it displays "There are no results to display".

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2

I couldn't find any information on this. Anyone know or have source if this is temporary, or they decided to not track 2v2 on ladders?

Deleted
    Its not tracked in any region and it appears to work for 3v3 therefor the only logical explanation is they don't want 2v2 to be tracked.

Maybe they are scared of forum complains flooding the forum or so if it turned out that 80% of the top ladder is demonhunter+healer or warrior+healer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post
    Its not tracked in any region and it appears to work for 3v3 therefor the only logical explanation is they don't want 2v2 to be tracked.

Maybe they are scared of forum complains flooding the forum or so if it turned out that 80% of the top ladder is demonhunter+healer or warrior+healer
    Can confirm 2-2.2k mmr is 90% warrior+healer

Deleted
    Remember wod broken dks(conversion) ?2v2 ladders didnt work.....such coincidence. Blizzard hiding this because of ridicolous imbalance shame

Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    Remember wod broken dks(conversion) ?2v2 ladders didnt work.....such coincidence. Blizzard hiding this because of ridicolous imbalance shame
    Well, i mean the game isn't balanced around 2s.. of course it isn't balanced.

Them not having a ladder for 2s does suck though. I liked seeing the odd specs some double dps comps used.

My experience above 2k, even 1.8/1.9, 90% of teams are Warrior / Healer or Disc / DPS.

Too bad Blizz doesn't appear to be tracking the 2v2 brackets. Somewhat annoying.

they are no longer supporting 2v2, so no longer all that