[Frost] Can anyone help me with frost pvp

I always liked frost mage pvp because of its control but now everybody plays fire and i cant find single post about frost mage pvp. I really need some help with artifact traits. I might need help with talents as well but my honor lvl is low right now so i think my talents are okey for now. Feel free to give me information about anything that can help me with frost mage pvp.

You should search up Xaryu, he goes over talent setup and artifact traits for frost in a video on his youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6QbGah7wk

Quote Originally Posted by EZcya View Post
    I always liked frost mage pvp because of its control but now everybody plays fire and i cant find single post about frost mage pvp. I really need some help with artifact traits. I might need help with talents as well but my honor lvl is low right now so i think my talents are okey for now. Feel free to give me information about anything that can help me with frost mage pvp.
    imma help you out

roll gnome or goblin so you will be harder to see, only enter bgs with terrain where you can cast through and hide, like eye of the storm center bottom area, your only shot at survival is being able to free cast for a bit before a melee sneezes on you. Might even want to not use frost barrier to not identify yourself as a mage, try to transmog your gear into some warrior looking gear to make people aggro you less.

I hope this helps, use these tips and you will survive longer before you are popped like a grape between melees fingers.