<First Post>Balance Druid Trinket/Buffs Help please

Hey whats up everyone

my druid is zarr of bleeding hollow us guild scissor squad currently im a 841(at the time of the logs 851 now) balance druid thats 3/7 heroic EN on the first week looking for what help i can get.

this is my first post and im kinda new to taking end game so serious, maybe not as serious as most but this is it for me.

My talents/rotation is pretty right on and for my ilvl i am ranking decently for kill times, the only question i have is with trinkets;

I have
    Moonlight prizm 840 (haste/int on cast)
    The Devilsaur Bite 840 (mastery/dmg proc)
    Shock baton - 835 (crit/dmg proc)
    Twisting Wind - 850 (int/cyclone dmg)
    Ungnarled Root - 840 (vers/dmg proc)
    Leylord Shard - 835 (int/crit stick)

So my question on the buffs, is this going to change the raiding talent/playstyle at all with no legendarys atm? and which 2 trinkets should i use in Single target/cleave/aoe

my thoughts
    we dont change anything due to the buffs coming, maybe cast starfall a little more
    ST- moonlight prizm/Shock baton
    cleave- moonlight prizm/shock baton
    Aoe - Shock baton/ Twisting wind(not sure on this)

Thanks for the help ahead of time.
    (to check logs go to warcraftlogs and search zarr bleeding hollow scissor squad cant post links due to my first post)

if you can help me please do, i want to preform at a mythic raiding level even though im not sure my group is there yet(kill times)
    Last edited by ZarrBH; 2016-09-27 at 12:38 PM. Reason: to change a few things

Deleted
    I was using moonlight prism Before aswell as I had no other option, I rarely got up to 20 stacks (ST) and if I do the buff is running out in 1 second.

Got a tip from someone else on the forums that used it on multitarget, with starfall/Fury, cuz then you can get up to 20 stacks much faster and actualy get full benefit of the on use of that trinket.

I have no idea what you should use but yeh thats good to know about that trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Swemajor View Post
    I was using moonlight prism Before aswell as I had no other option, I rarely got up to 20 stacks (ST) and if I do the buff is running out in 1 second.

Got a tip from someone else on the forums that used it on multitarget, with starfall/Fury, cuz then you can get up to 20 stacks much faster and actualy get full benefit of the on use of that trinket.

I have no idea what you should use but yeh thats good to know about that trinket.
    Thank you but yes i have read the forums and saw that hint for FoE or starfall, im just wanting to get something better than prizm

i have been using shock/oak (vers/dmg) trinket on aoe but still sticking with shock/prizm for everything else

ended up getting a trinket off nyth and im using that and a haste stick, seems to be the best for me right now guys after trying them all