Deleted
    I have two suggestions.
    Either let us get the Essences from LFR or give them a decent drop chance.

What are the drop chances anyway? Is it better in higher difficulties? I am currently at 10 after 25 normal bosses. Also can I loot them at the same week from normal and Heroic as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    It's actually 4, the others are gated behind this one. Is it a bug, or a freature? Who knows.

"ITS JUST ONE MODEL FOR THE ARTIFACT!!!"

We can escalate this until "it's just a game!!!".
    so if you kill 8 world bosses,do 15+ mythic or do the legion hero,you will not get rewarded? does that makes sense to you? Do you have evidence that you are getting rewarded the other colours? Cause i bet its just the first colour.

Also tell me,why no1 cries about the 15+mythic one,or the 13 prestige? Is it easier to do 15+ than run a NORMAL raid? I dont think so...
    Gaming community has been ruined by free2play games and now they go "i pay this game and i want everything cause i pay". Im sick of those attitudes and i have to stop baiting myself to threads from the "quick forum" option on MMO-C
    Last edited by mmoc4d2a7fada2; 2016-11-04 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I have two suggestions.
    Either let us get the Essences from LFR or give them a decent drop chance.

What are the drop chances anyway? Is it better in higher difficulties? I am currently at 10 after 25 normal bosses. Also can I loot them at the same week from normal and Heroic as well?
    I am at 25 with about 55 kills across N/H. So, I think it's about a 50% chance seeing as how some of my guildies with the same number of kills completed the quest just last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    I am at 25 with about 55 kills across N/H. So, I think it's about a 50% chance seeing as how some of my guildies with the same number of kills completed the quest just last week.
    Aight, that's not so bad. And I have time to finish it until Nighthold right? If I wanna stay on schedule.

I don't have a preference on the topic either way. But just as a reference, you can clear the entirety of Emerald Nightmare on Normal in under an hour in a PuG. The last few PuGs I joined were easily able to do it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    so if you kill 8 world bosses,do 15+ mythic or do the legion hero,you will not get rewarded? does that makes sense to you? Do you have evidence that you are getting rewarded the other colours? Cause i bet its just the first colour.

Also tell me,why no1 cries about the 15+mythic one,or the 13 prestige? Is it easier to do 15+ than run a NORMAL raid? I dont think so...
    Gaming community has been ruined by free2play games and now they go "i pay this game and i want everything cause i pay". Im sick of those attitudes and i have to stop baiting myself to threads from the "quick forum" option on MMO-C
    Easy there, tiger. Lots of players went to reddit and wowhead to comment about this issue. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-hero#comments first comment has an bolded part that summs it up.

Some cleared Mythic 15, others got the Glory of the Legion Hero, but they could not access their skins - it is gated behind the first one. No it does not make sense to anyone except the individuals who made it this way at Castle Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I worked for my CM set and mounts, but it's a different thing. MoP CM was a bit of a challenge for your skill, even in the later days when things got easier because of gems etc. Normal EN is not a challenge of skill. It's a challenge of your sanity. And you don't get even one mount out of it, and the skin can probably only be used in legion and not in the following expansions, so it's even a worse reward. Rewards should match the effort, and MoP CM was more effort than collecting 30 essences with bad dropluck. And if it's only collecting quest items, we have had this before, in MoP and WoD legendary questlines, which is quite the same to this case. Then, we could progress through the questline in LFR. They should stay consistent on that matter.
    So, you wanted something that was gated behind a certain difficulty level, and rose to the occasion.
    You want a flashy artifact skin? Rise to the occasion and get it.
    Or maybe just because I do a bg now and then I am entitled to the vicious warhorse? I mean, omg why can't I have to just by winning a couple BGs instead of having to complete an achievement of winning 100 3vs3?
    ... see where I'm going?
    Artifact skin is something that is cosmetic, as is the awesome pvp-achievement mount, as were the Challenge Mode transmog sets.
    They get unlocked by doing certain parts of the game so you feel encouraged to do so.
    Challenge Mode sets and weapons were behind a different difficulty of dungeons.
    PvP mounts are gated behind an achievement you get by playing arena or rated battlegrounds.
    And this particular skin is gated behind shitty rng in Normal+ Mode raid.
    I believe one of the greatest lyricists in music today, miss Britney Spears, said it best.
    You want an artifact skin? You better work, bitch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Im not fussed about requirement to unlock the skin. I think it is unfair and moronic idea of blizzard. The entire unlock system is stupid.

I give crap when somebody tell other people he DONT DESERVE to have some stupid cosmetic reward. Because i dont like jerks.
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? There's already a set of appearances from solo content (upgraded) and there will be more skins + class mounts added in 7.2. Not everything has to be welfare rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? There's already a set of appearances from solo content (upgraded) and there will be more skins + class mounts added in 7.2. Not everything has to be welfare rewards.
    What adding another tier has to do with stupidly designed 3rd tier?

Why not just pug normal? I admit to being away from legion frim work but normal is designed to be easy enough to pug with high success rates.