DBM (I assume) chat yells not in english

I'm on human and chat yells from some addon I assume dbm is not in English, it looks like gibberish race language?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you play a priest?

When i enter voidform, any messages from DBM will go out in Old God Language.

I suppose other classes might have the same issue, but only one i can think about right now is priest?
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

I do yeah, not sure if it's only when I'm in voidform or not, but there was someone else in the group not a priest who's chat yell was also in a weird language.

if void form forces your language to old god.. i don't think there is a work-around for that. used to happen with warlocks using metamorphosis, too.

are there any encounters right now that have more than one ability that trigger's a /say? shouldn't be too hard for the rest of your group to figure out whats happening

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only in voidform, and there's no fix as far as i know.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Ah right fair enough. At least I know what's happening then :P