Did they screw the raiding loot pooch with legion?

I cant help but feel that wiping on a mythic boss for 4 hours only to finally kill it and have to split 4-5 pieces of loot amoung 20 people isnt a viable option when mythic+ is dropping 1-2 pieces of loot per person for 15 minutes of effort... Yes, yes, mythic+ loot is a lower ilvl and only has a CHANCE to get upto mythic raid level but still, your being rewarded constantly, even if that reward ends up being sharded or vendored. Mythic raiding right now feels like a thankless chore, i find myself volunteering to be benched as much as possible so i can go do something else.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by Stabatya View Post
    I cant help but feel that wiping on a mythic boss for 4 hours only to finally kill it and have to split 4-5 pieces of loot amoung 20 people isnt a viable option when mythic+ is dropping 1-2 pieces of loot per person for 15 minutes of effort... Yes, yes, mythic+ loot is a lower ilvl and only has a CHANCE to get upto mythic raid level but still, your being rewarded constantly, even if that reward ends up being sharded or vendored. Mythic raiding right now feels like a thankless chore, i find myself volunteering to be benched as much as possible so i can go do something else.

/rant
    You get 2-6 pieces total, how is that 2 pieces per person?

Do also keep in mind that you only wipe for 4 hrs on a mythic boss untill you get your first kill. After that, subsequent kills should come with very few, if any, wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    You get 2-6 pieces total, how is that 2 pieces per person?
    He did say 1-2; Assuming you get 6 pieces everytime because +3 boosting is easy up untill like, level 7 keys when the second affix kicks in, that's 1 piece per person and 2 pieces for one lucky guy - thus 1-2 pieces per person.

It's a bit misleading, but it does make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabatya View Post

/rant

I have put in, what....27 hours? of raiding since it has come out (3 raids/week for 3 hours each) vs 30+ hours of mythic + and I will say the following:

I have earned better loot from raids over all than I have from Mythic +. My group (we jokingly call ourselves the dream team as we are some of the better players of our guild) usually make our way up to ~keystone 10 each week, so it's not like we're just sitting on +2 over and over. However, from Heroic EN I just recently earned some 880 legs & multiple pieces of 865+ gear. That is much better than what I've gotten out of M+ (the highest being an 875 ring).

What else are you going to use your rolls for besides the Weekly boss? Not to mention, the loot in EM is sometimes a lot better (ilvl not considered) than anything you can get out of M+. None of the trinkets in Mythics compare to the one off Ursoc for me.
    Last edited by sloppies; 2016-10-06 at 01:31 PM.
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Mythic raiding has never been any different than a "thankless chore".